I cannot change my Xbox gamertag in the Philippine region, all I get is...

Discus and support I cannot change my Xbox gamertag in the Philippine region, all I get is... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Title says it all. I am trying to change my Gamertag on Xbox but all I get is the error "App-MissingPrerequisites clrfszx5RaunACp9jYGCsE.0.1" It tells... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ChimckyNuggs, Nov 18, 2023.

1. ChimckyNuggs
    ChimckyNuggs Guest

Title says it all. I am trying to change my Gamertag on Xbox but all I get is the error "App-MissingPrerequisites clrfszx5RaunACp9jYGCsE.0.1" It tells me to try again later but I have already waited more than 30 minutes to try again when I did. I live in the Philippines, and set my region appropriately. My billing address is the same as my region but I cannot seem to purchase the ability to change my gamertag. This does not happen when I switch my region to the United States, but since I have no billing address there, I cannot make a purchase using the USA as my region. Am I still able to change my gamertag in the Philippines or is it region locked?

:)

ChimckyNuggs, Nov 18, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: