i cannot buy games when the region is set to Puerto rico, why is that?

Discus and support i cannot buy games when the region is set to Puerto rico, why is that? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; i cannot buy games with the region set to Puerto rico and i also tried it on my phone, laptop, desktop and tablet but it keeps saying PUR... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Jose JaimeFuster Rivera, Jun 16, 2020.

1. i cannot buy games when the region is set to Puerto rico, why is that?

i cannot buy games with the region set to Puerto rico and i also tried it on my phone, laptop, desktop and tablet but it keeps saying PUR authentication failure. I have two different payment methods but it never let me buy anything ever.

:)

Jose JaimeFuster Rivera, Jun 16, 2020
  2. FairCreature24 Win User

I have this problem as well when buying Witcher 2 for example. It tells me that I'm in the incorrect region and purchase couldn't be completed. Any ideas?
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

There is currently a service alert up about purchase & content usage, it's probably what is causing the issue. If you wait until the issue is fixed, then it should work. More info on the outage here

https://beta.support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status
  4. ngocphi Win User

If You Can t Download Pack ...

that would be why

Account region: United States

Physical region: Puerto Rico
  5. Chavez961 Win User

Can't use my microsoft credit in this region.

I'm having the exact same problem the technicians don't seem to understand that there's no such thing as a Puerto Rico region i tried on every since platform changing the region and even in the one that allows you to change to Puerto Rico (Windows 10 Store) you get a error message that the region is not supported which my question is why would they let us redeem the code in the first place if there nothing to buy yet.
  6. PandaGameStrong Win User

Problem with Payment

You should contact xbox support billing section. To call support :
    http://bit.ly/2ee23wg
    Ok so now, there's now Puerto Rico in the region area, and when I go to the US section, there is no Puerto Rico. Is Puerto Rico non-existent to Microsoft...
Thema:

1. i cannot buy games when the region is set to Puerto rico, why is that? - Similar Threads - cannot buy games

2. Cannot buy a game with Ubisoft+

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot buy a game with Ubisoft+: Hello all, I just got 1 month of Ubisoft + and I was trying to buy Valhalla Cmplete edition as it is on sale but I get an error message that I already own the game... Now, I wanted to buy the...
  3. Cannot enter address when I want to buy game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot enter address when I want to buy game pass: While trying to buy game pass, I added PayPal and credit card but when I tried to buy it asked for address and requirement to enter state where I am from. Since I don't live in the US I even tried...
  4. I cannot buy Game Pass Ultimate even though I have the funds.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot buy Game Pass Ultimate even though I have the funds.: I am trying to purchase game pass ultimate, but I says I need to pay a remainder. In my account balance I have $10 over what is needed. Why is this and is there a way to fix this?...
  5. I cannot buy any XBox 360 game from the web store, always an error when requested to add a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot buy any XBox 360 game from the web store, always an error when requested to add a...: Okay so I'm really tired of this, hopefully I'll get a solution over here. Basically I moved to Costa Rica some years ago, I bought a 360 console and would like to play some games. Easy, right?...
  6. Cannot buy Game pass for PC on sale

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot buy Game pass for PC on sale: Hey, I bought GP for PC few months ago, used it to my liking and forgot about it. They added some new games I was interested in so I wanted to buy another GP for a month. The thing is, I forgot to...
  7. Cannot Buy a Backwards Compatible Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Buy a Backwards Compatible Game: Greetings, I'm trying to buy the game BRAID ( https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Braid/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802584108ce?noSplash=1 ) for myself to own, which is set to leave Xbox Game...
  8. Cannot buy Backwards Compatible Game on Xbox One with Debit Card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot buy Backwards Compatible Game on Xbox One with Debit Card: Hello So I've been trying to buy Call of Duty 3 (2006) on Xbox One for a while. I know you can't use xbox credit to buy backwards compatible games, that's why I'm using a debit card. However,...
  9. I cannot buy in-game purchases specifically in Fortnite.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot buy in-game purchases specifically in Fortnite.: So, I was going to get some V-Bucks today, and all of the sudden, when I clicked buy nothing happened, and my money didn't get taken. I don't exactly know if this is an error or I'm banned from...
  10. I’m trying to buy a xbox 360 game and it just says that it cannot be completed at this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m trying to buy a xbox 360 game and it just says that it cannot be completed at this...: Im trying to buy something and I don’t know if its because live was down earlier or what but it wont let me complete the purchase and i want to buy the game 6e140118-d8d1-49ad-af20-5bd523febb29

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xboxes in puerto Rico