I cannot activate my GOW 1, 2, 3, J on my xbox/microsoft account. please help!

Discus and support I cannot activate my GOW 1, 2, 3, J on my xbox/microsoft account. please help! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello team! I received 2 weeks ago along with my GOW 4 copy the legacy GOW codes for Xbox360. One problem though: the codes do not work. Not on my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hiyushi, Dec 2, 2016.

1. Hiyushi
    Hiyushi Guest

Hello team!

I received 2 weeks ago along with my GOW 4 copy the legacy GOW codes for Xbox360.

One problem though: the codes do not work. Not on my console, not on my browser, not on my xbox live app.

Can you assist please?

Thank you!

Dragos

:)

Hiyushi, Dec 2, 2016
  2. ReitiRight
    ReitiRight Guest
    GoW Code can not be redeemed

Hello,

i have received the codes for GoW 1-3 + Judgement for Xbox 360 as part of the Gow: Ultimate Edition for Xbox One.

The Code für GoW 2+Judgement works fine.

But the Code for GoW 1 + GoW 3 cannot redeemed. Please help me.

ReitiRight, Dec 2, 2016
  3. uhden
    uhden Guest
    Gears of War 1 and 3 codes

Hello

After play GoW Ultimate I received 4 codes from Microsoft . Thanks, but

1 not activate

2 activate

3 not activate

judgment activate

I ask to check the error and send me a working code) please

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

uhden, Dec 2, 2016
  4. DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P Win User

redeemable backward compatibility codes playable on pc?

None of the GOW 1 2 3 and J are available on Play Anywhere.

If you found this post helpful please remember to upvote it.
  5. flcrs84 Win User

Gears of war collection codes were included with gears of war 4 not working

Hi,

I have the same problem with my Xbox One S & Gears of War 4 - collection of all other GOW games - received by Xbox Live Message.

I cannot redeem just 2 of them... GOW 2 & Judgement worked only from Microsoft Account from my PC - try it.

GOW 1 & 3 ar not working giving me same error you say above. Have you solved the problem with these 2?
  6. VadoseSphinx675 Win User

Have not recieved my Gears of War Collection for purchase of Gears of War 4

I only got GOW 3 and GOW:Judgment , haven't see my GOW:1 and GOW:2.

What should I do?
  7. Hand That Slaps Win User

The problem is...

GOW 1 WAS NOT PERFECT. I would argue that GOW 1 was worse than any weapon in GOW 3. All people did in GOW 1 was run around and get actives with the Sniper. Put it in right now. People STILL do it. The active down with the sniper is the all-time cheapest
    GOW kill. Shoot me with a sawn off or retro all day long. At least you got in my face and did it. You didn't down me by shooting my kneecap with a active.

Anyone who doesn't agree with this DID IT!
  8. NiIZen Win User

Gold cards not working

Cannot redeem my Gow 1 and 3 Codes... XBOS-3012

It is so annoying !
Thema:

1. I cannot activate my GOW 1, 2, 3, J on my xbox/microsoft account. please help! - Similar Threads - cannot activate GOW

2. Cannot enable cloud storage on an Xbox 360 jasper, even though I have enough storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot enable cloud storage on an Xbox 360 jasper, even though I have enough storage: When enabling cloud storage I get this error , “console needs either a hard drive or console memory with 514mb available”. I have over 70gb of storage free though...
  3. I get randomly disconnected from my Xbox party (I'm on pc) and I cannot hear nor talk to my...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I get randomly disconnected from my Xbox party (I'm on pc) and I cannot hear nor talk to my...: For the last 2 weeks, I have gotten randomly disconnected from my Xbox party yet it does not say disconnected nor connecting, and the issue will happen if I leave my current party to join another....
  4. I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot add a Debit Card to purchase MINECRAFT: I've been trying to add my debit card to purhcase Minecraft for 5 days, and it didn't work for every second. I've already contacted my BCA Bank from WhatsApp, and they say the Bank might try to...
  5. I can’t figure out why I cannot connect to parties or games even when my internet is connected.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t figure out why I cannot connect to parties or games even when my internet is connected.: About 2 weeks ago I all of a sudden could not join parties, or even connect to online games. When I go to network settings it says I am connected, and that my NAT type is open, but when I join a...
  6. I cannot seem to talk to other people, but I can hear sounds.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot seem to talk to other people, but I can hear sounds.: I've tried and verified that it isn't a hardware issue by seeing if they work on a different computer and used 2 pairs of headphones. It started randomly when I plugged my headset in and my...
  7. Cannot connect to online services with gamepass ultimate active

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to online services with gamepass ultimate active: I redeemed a code for gamepass ultimate through the online store and I ran into an issue where I can't access online features or gamepass games despite the store already accepting the code I used....
  8. I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?

in XboX Insiders
    I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?: Today I tried to play one of my games from Live with Gold to discover that I cannot play it anymore, and I remember that even if I don't have Live with Gold or Game Pass Ultimate active...
  9. I forgot my family passcode and now I cannot do other activities

in XBoX on Consoles
    I forgot my family passcode and now I cannot do other activities: Please let me know how to fix it 6d683404-6c03-4be2-aa3d-c266d473bd24
  10. I bought a used xbox 360, but they has with parental control activated and cannot play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a used xbox 360, but they has with parental control activated and cannot play...: I bought a used xbox 360, but they has with parental control activated and cannot play games, I don't have the password. How can I disable? f20da73d-7e10-47ff-95be-ee547834cec2