i cannot access to my account because i lost my phone

Discus and support i cannot access to my account because i lost my phone in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i just move and i try to play but i cant it ask for my phone and i dont have it any more i want some help because i cant open my account without it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by kirito kazuto 2, Jun 22, 2017.

1. i cannot access to my account because i lost my phone

i just move and i try to play but i cant it ask for my phone and i dont have it any more i want some help because i cant open my account without it

:)

kirito kazuto 2, Jun 22, 2017
  2. alex_m_f
    alex_m_f Guest
    Connecting to xboxlive

Hi I am trying to connect to xbox live and cannot. I received an email to account proof my settings and I did I went to account settings sent an email and phone code to accoutn proof it then went in to some passcode to get access and got lost from there.
    Now I cannot sign in to xbox live it asks for microsoft account email and i provide my hotmail account. and password and it will not sign me in . then i saw another email associated with this account and cannot access that information. so i inputed another
    email address and that does not work either. on xbox live it states one email address on xbox 360 it had another email address.

Please help I cannot access my xbox live account. is it because of system updates or down period?

alex_m_f, Jun 22, 2017
  3. croesner
    croesner Guest
    I cannot access my account

I can log in to my Xbox but not the site. whenever I go to "My Account" or just log in I get that.

croesner, Jun 22, 2017
  4. ChoBoy999
    ChoBoy999 Guest

Have you tried signing in on the computer? There should be an option to change your phone number and/or use an alternate means of recovering your account (ie through an email address).

ChoBoy999, Jun 23, 2017
  5. ChoBoy999 Win User

Have you tried signing in on the computer? There should be an option to change your phone number and/or use an alternate means of recovering your account (ie through an email address).
  6. Melixrism Win User

How to access my account without the email linked to it?

Its quite a tricky situation, because i lost my microsoft account access because of it, but also i cannot play Minecraft since i cant log in, its a situation both involving Microsoft and Xbox.
  7. Ben4724 Win User

I lost access to my account

Hi! My name is Ben an Independent Advisor and an Xbox gamer just like you and hope you are doing well.

Based on your screenshot it seems it is indeed 2 different account that has been saved on your Minecraft. With regards to that, reason why it logged into a new account means that the original gamertag or Xbox profile you are trying to sign in is associated on a different email address than the one you have tried.

If you can remember other email addresses you might have used for Xbox or Minecraft, I suggest to try signing in each of email accounts you have via https://account.xbox.com/profile page. Here it will show you the correct gamertag/Xbox profile once you sign in to the right account/email address.

But if you somehow cannot remember other email addresses you might have used, try to check via https://account.microsoft.com/family page to see if you somehow have associated it on a family group before. It will show list of email addresses there. More guide how to retrieve the right email account can also be found at https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

I hope the information helps somehow. But let us know if you have further questions and we will do our best with our knowledge to offer assistance.

Kind regards,

Ben
  8. MichelleBailey2 Win User

Playing previously purchased Xbox games (Play Anywhere games) on a PC running Windows 10

I just tried to reset my PIN on my laptop logged in under my account. I cannot reset it because yesterday I submitted a change to my Microsoft profile because I no longer have access to the secondary email account. I submitted a change from my secondary email account to my cell phone, but Microsoft says it will take 30 DAYS to process the request. 30 DAYS?????
  9. Reginald Finley Win User

Unlink Activision from Xbox Account

Then I’m afraid I’ve lost this account forever because I cannot get onto my Activision account
Thema:

1. i cannot access to my account because i lost my phone - Similar Threads - cannot access account

2. I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue.: I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue. My father originally bought Minecraft for me back in 2015 and it has been on his email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse...
  3. I have an Xbox Account that I cannot access my old contact information.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an Xbox Account that I cannot access my old contact information.: I am having issues accessing my old xbox account. i cannot reach support, the account is locked, and I do not have my contact information any longer. May sound skeptical, but I have more than...
  4. I cannot restore access to a suspended Microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot restore access to a suspended Microsoft account.: Hello, I have a problem, I cannot restore access to a newly created and somehow suspended Microsoft account. Makes you enter a phone number and then says that the number of attempts has been...
  5. Why does it say my account cannot access parties on xbox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does it say my account cannot access parties on xbox?: Exactly what the title says, I checked all my privacy and online safety settings and everything is set to open, I do not have any ban or suspensions currently. 979bf13d-512d-49eb-ae51-fcc3ca1f9b54
  6. I cannot access the spending section on my sons account within our family group.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot access the spending section on my sons account within our family group.: My son has his card details on the xbox but he cannot buy anything as it makes him ask for permission but then nothing comes through on his phone or mine, or our emails. When I log into my...
  7. Account got hijacked, email changed, security information removed. Cannot get access back.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account got hijacked, email changed, security information removed. Cannot get access back.: Hello, i'm chip and i'm in need of some help. Last night i tried to log into my account with my usual email, only for it to show "An account with the specified username could not be found. Try...
  8. My account cannot play online games and cannot access some games?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account cannot play online games and cannot access some games?: My account is of age and all the privacy settings are enabled hence i dont know the issue. It says "Due to your age search results may be filtered" I really dont know the problem...
  9. Recovering My Son's Account - Cannot Access Phone Used to Setup 2FA

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recovering My Son's Account - Cannot Access Phone Used to Setup 2FA: My son was locked out of his Xbox Account after too many unsuccessful login attempts. Unfortunately we no longer have access to the phone used to setup 2FA, and do not have the 25 Digit Account...
  10. My child's Microsoft account has been Hacked she cannot access Edge, or Minecraft account....

in XBoX on Windows
    My child's Microsoft account has been Hacked she cannot access Edge, or Minecraft account....: My Daughter's Microsoft account was hacked. My email was removed as a secondary email. She lost access to Edge and Minecraft, Xbox etc. The person altered the permission in Family Safety so that...