i cannot access my profile and cannot login to contact support

Discus and support i cannot access my profile and cannot login to contact support in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i can login to my account but when i link to my profile, try to see my subscriptions, or contact customer support it repeatedly asks for my login and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by tituslemmens, Oct 24, 2023.

1. tituslemmens
    tituslemmens Guest

i can login to my account but when i link to my profile, try to see my subscriptions, or contact customer support it repeatedly asks for my login and will not accept anything.

please help

:)

tituslemmens, Oct 24, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi! My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

What happens when you try to log in? Are you seeing any messages or errors?

Have you tried any troubleshooting steps so far?

Please provide screenshots of this problem if possible.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. geekfather Win User

Payed for xbox live two times still not gold member!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go to Commerce.Microsoft.com and login with the account you are trying to access. Verify that it shows you having an active gold membership. If it does and you still cannot access LIVE then you will need to contact support for them to look into this.
  4. OtherwisePilot2 Win User

The profile you are trying to load is no longer available

Sorry I only have access to my PC. I cannot install it on another PC. Also I don't think this issue is my end. It's not a PC issue. The error message is basically saying it cannot find my profile. The game cannot start as it cannot find my profile
    in the cloud. The cloud is not at my end of things.

This is how i see what is happening. I ask the game to start > the game says ok let me go and get your profile and then we will start > the game then looks for my profile and cannot find it > the game then displays this error message

"The Forza Horizon profile you are trying to load is no longer available. Please contact X-box Support for assistance”.
  5. AngelObullets Win User

Lost email to an Xbox Live account, don't have the profile on my Xbox, but know the Gamertag

I cannot access that type of thing If you are trying to do such a thing I would suggest contacting a xbox support for that ambassadors are volunteers so we cannot access such things
  6. ros epuckett Win User

I cancelled my subscription a few years ago and now am being billed again - please explain this

I cannot find a number to contact billing and no one has access to my account as was proven when I originally canceled. Please tell me how I can access support.
Thema:

1. i cannot access my profile and cannot login to contact support - Similar Threads - cannot access profile

2. I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11: I installed Windows 11 recently, and was enjoying Forza Horizon 5 and one day i couldn't access online to play with friends. I reinstalled xbox and whole game but it wasn't fixed. I searched for...
  3. Cannot remote access Xbox One from my PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot remote access Xbox One from my PC: I'm in Dev Mode on the Xbox One and I'm trying to do Remote Access but every time I punch in the address I get this message UNITIALIZED Credentials have not been set up. Enter a username and...
  4. I subscribe £12.49 for card game. Cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop

in XBoX Accessibility
    I subscribe £12.49 for card game. Cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop: I subscribe £12.49 for microsoft card game. I cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop a3cd29da-19dd-4e27-8303-261b0705dd64
  5. Windows Cannot Access The Specified Device, Path, or File" Error When You Try to Install,...

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Cannot Access The Specified Device, Path, or File" Error When You Try to Install,...: Ok so I was playing Fortnite and for a while I got off to take a break, 3hrs later I return (nothing has changed) and when I launch I get the issue in the title. I have tried literally everything...
  6. Cannot access Microsoft web page after login

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot access Microsoft web page after login: I am able to login to the account on Microsoft homepage but when entering "My Account" page the page performas a refresh repetedly. This makes it ipossible to manage any setting. Here is a...
  7. I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue.: I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue. My father originally bought Minecraft for me back in 2015 and it has been on his email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse...
  8. I have an Xbox Account that I cannot access my old contact information.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an Xbox Account that I cannot access my old contact information.: I am having issues accessing my old xbox account. i cannot reach support, the account is locked, and I do not have my contact information any longer. May sound skeptical, but I have more than...
  9. I Purchased NBA 2k23 in a recent Microsoft digital sale, but cannot access My career...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Purchased NBA 2k23 in a recent Microsoft digital sale, but cannot access My career...: I Purchased NBA 2k23 in a recent Microsoft digital sale, but cannot access My career mode... "We are preparing to launch a new season of NBA 2k23, check back shortly". Have i have been robbed of...
  10. Cannot access GTA V Online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot access GTA V Online: My Xbox account has game pass ultimate active but when I log onto GTA V via Xbox one it states that my account does not have permission to access Online mode, Even though it worked last night when...