I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue.

Discus and support I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue. My father originally bought Minecraft for me back in 2015 and it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Timothy Goodness, Jan 8, 2024.

1. I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue.

I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue. My father originally bought Minecraft for me back in 2015 and it has been on his email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** ever since. However, my father recently has had issues with his email and cannot access it. He has tried everything to access his email and cannot get into it. In addition, accounts that are attached to his email, including the Minecraft we have, are also inaccessible. I would like to change the email for the account to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***, which is my email to avoid the issues my father is having with his account and so I can manage the Minecraft account myself (after all, he bought it for me; I am his son).

Please contact me at my email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** if necessary.

:)

Timothy Goodness, Jan 8, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue.