i cannot access my 1 month free xbox game pass subscription

Discus and support i cannot access my 1 month free xbox game pass subscription in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i am not able to find from where can i access my game pass it came i have a notification but i cannot find from where can i activate it please tell how... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AkarshGupta, Apr 19, 2021.

1. AkarshGupta
    AkarshGupta Guest

i am not able to find from where can i access my game pass it came i have a notification but i cannot find from where can i activate it please tell how to activate it

:)

AkarshGupta, Apr 19, 2021
  2. KZed Perez Win User

Here's the steps on how to activate your Xbox Game Pass Subscription:

[​IMG]
  3. Zak M Win User

Game Pass for Console and Gold Live both?

Xbox Live refers to the subscription that allows you to play online (this is required if you want to play with others on multiplayer games, unless the game is free to play)

Xbox Game Pass refers to the subscription that gives you access to a wide range of games for $10 a month, for example you get access to Minecraft, games included in EA play, etc. For the $10 a month.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate refers to both Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass combined into 1 monthly subscription.
  4. PopFercho1230 Win User

Xbox live not working

I have a problem with the game pass, my subscription is renewed all months, this is my first month after the free trial, and I already confirmed that if the payment was made for the game pass subscription,
    but I can not access the benefits of gamepass, which may be the problem
  5. WorthSkydiver7 Win User

I want my game back!

Hi

I am sorry that you have not been able to play your game. The problem here is that you may not be able to play Xbox live Gold games if 1) there is no subscription and 2) if there is no payment option in place. If you have an Xbox 360 you could get access
    to all the games you purchased. If you have an Xbox one then unfortunately the features do not permit this. You can find out more information on the features here: What
    happens to my Games with Gold games if I cancel my Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription? Games only last for one month at a time from the 16th of the month to the 15th of the following month. If you have access to a free trial that would
    work. Or you could get the new Xbox game pass ultimate which will give you one month free and two for the price of one.
  6. Dark Lord White Win User

i need help on xbox ultimate subscription

The Game Pass ultimate combines your Xbox Live Subscription and game together into one subscription. When you tried the 1 month you also converted your remaining subscription for the remainder of your current Xbox live Gold subscription to the Ultimate
    Game Pass for free.
Thema:

1. i cannot access my 1 month free xbox game pass subscription - Similar Threads - cannot access month

2. I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11: I installed Windows 11 recently, and was enjoying Forza Horizon 5 and one day i couldn't access online to play with friends. I reinstalled xbox and whole game but it wasn't fixed. I searched for...
  3. Cannot remote access Xbox One from my PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot remote access Xbox One from my PC: I'm in Dev Mode on the Xbox One and I'm trying to do Remote Access but every time I punch in the address I get this message UNITIALIZED Credentials have not been set up. Enter a username and...
  4. I subscribe £12.49 for card game. Cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop

in XBoX Accessibility
    I subscribe £12.49 for card game. Cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop: I subscribe £12.49 for microsoft card game. I cannot figure out how to access since changing laptop a3cd29da-19dd-4e27-8303-261b0705dd64
  5. Windows Cannot Access The Specified Device, Path, or File" Error When You Try to Install,...

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Cannot Access The Specified Device, Path, or File" Error When You Try to Install,...: Ok so I was playing Fortnite and for a while I got off to take a break, 3hrs later I return (nothing has changed) and when I launch I get the issue in the title. I have tried literally everything...
  6. Cannot access Microsoft web page after login

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot access Microsoft web page after login: I am able to login to the account on Microsoft homepage but when entering "My Account" page the page performas a refresh repetedly. This makes it ipossible to manage any setting. Here is a...
  7. I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue.: I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue. My father originally bought Minecraft for me back in 2015 and it has been on his email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse...
  8. I've been in the Xbox insider program for 3 Years and 2 Months and I cannot access the beta...

in XboX Insiders
    I've been in the Xbox insider program for 3 Years and 2 Months and I cannot access the beta...: Hello. I have been a part of the Xbox Insider program for over 3 Years now. I have 2 Xbox Series X consoles. On one of them I am in the Beta Ring of the Xbox Update Preview. On the other it...
  9. Cannot access 3 month Just Dance Unlimited subscription with Just Dance 2017 Gold Edition

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cannot access 3 month Just Dance Unlimited subscription with Just Dance 2017 Gold Edition: I have recently purchased Just Dance 2017 Gold Edition, and I cannot access my 3 month subscription to Just Dance Unlimited as advertised with the product. I have already redeemed the code that...
  10. Cannot purchase Ea Access 1 month membership

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot purchase Ea Access 1 month membership: Hello, I've been trying to buy the Ea Access 1 month membership but I can't use the credits I already have on my account, it allways tell me too add a credit card and I would rather not. Last...