I cannot access minecraft realms on xbox but all security settings set up correctly

Discus and support I cannot access minecraft realms on xbox but all security settings set up correctly in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I cannot access minecraft realms on xbox but all security settings set up correctly. It is telling me "you cannot play realms because of how your... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Chris McCavert, Jan 29, 2023.

1. I cannot access minecraft realms on xbox but all security settings set up correctly

Hi, I cannot access minecraft realms on xbox but all security settings set up correctly. It is telling me "you cannot play realms because of how your Microsoft account is set up". However, I have triple checked all the security settings and have even tried using the parental account. Have tried resetting router, resetting console, and logging in and out of my accounts. Please help!

:)

Chris McCavert, Jan 29, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

I cannot access minecraft realms on xbox but all security settings set up correctly

Hi, Chris. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

It seems that you are using a child account. So what you will need to do first is to create a parent account on https://account.live.com, make sure it is a parent account and the birth date should be above 21 years old then login to the Microsoft account on Xbox.com to create a profile.

Once the parent profile has been created, please follow the steps on this link to add your child account with the parent, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12417/...

After doing the steps above, sign in to the parent account using this link, https://account.xbox.com/settings

Select your child account there so that we can modify the privacy settings of it then under the tab Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety.

Be sure the options You can create and join clubs and You can join multiplayer games are allowed.

As a reference, you can also check the steps from this link, https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/36...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Cannot play online through XBL

Hi Robo,

Thanks for keeping us updated regarding the account not being able to access realm. In this case, the best thing to do is adjust all the settings for the account. Try the following link:
    trouble changing
    your privacy and online safety settings on your Xbox One console

It may be that the account was changed to an adult but the settings were not changed over for everything. It is best to go in and manually change the settings in situations like these. Also, here is the link that was listed above, that did not work
    the first time:

Minecraft Realms

I hope this helps
  4. pasqualeeno Win User

I need help with Minecraft for Nintendo switch realms

5. GonsioRe Win User

Minecraft problem with multiplayer - parental control?

I have the same problem. Settings are set correctly, but my daughter can't connect to Minecraft Realms or even accept invitation.
  6. pasqualeeno Win User

No enable to play Minecraft Realms

Thema:

1. I cannot access minecraft realms on xbox but all security settings set up correctly - Similar Threads - cannot access minecraft

2. I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue.: I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue. My father originally bought Minecraft for me back in 2015 and it has been on his email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse...
  3. Child cannot access Minecraft multiplayer even though we have allowed it in the settings

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Child cannot access Minecraft multiplayer even though we have allowed it in the settings: We have spent hours going through every step recommended, we've downloaded the xbox family app, we've set everything to "allowed" via my parental account, we've restarted his computer, we've...
  4. Cannot Access Minecraft game after Migration

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot Access Minecraft game after Migration: I created a new Microsoft account using the same email my Mojang account was connected to. I see both accounts in the Java launcher with the Mojang account grayed out. When I select Minecraft Java...
  5. My child's Microsoft account has been Hacked she cannot access Edge, or Minecraft account....

in XBoX on Windows
    My child's Microsoft account has been Hacked she cannot access Edge, or Minecraft account....: My Daughter's Microsoft account was hacked. My email was removed as a secondary email. She lost access to Edge and Minecraft, Xbox etc. The person altered the permission in Family Safety so that...
  6. Cannot Access Realms on Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot Access Realms on Minecraft: Hello! I've been able to reach servers on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition fine, but have been unable to access a Realm. I attempted to change my family settings, but have been unsuccessful because...
  7. Bought Minecraft bundle on PC yesterday. Cannot access though purchase confirmed.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Minecraft bundle on PC yesterday. Cannot access though purchase confirmed.: Bought Minecraft Bundle. It is listed in my account but no matter what I do it won't open. Cannot figure out what the problem is. a5033d48-d5eb-43a3-8a16-67d5131968e3
  8. I cannot access my old Xbox account linked with my Minecraft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot access my old Xbox account linked with my Minecraft account.: I had accidentally created a new Xbox account with the same email address I used to migrate my Mojang account to Microsoft. Every time I login into Minecraft with Microsoft the new Xbox account...
  9. Minecraft, cannot access online play

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft, cannot access online play: Hi, My son cannot access online play on Minecraft on the Xbox series S. I am the family administrator and I have set all his permissions to 'allow', including allow for multiplayer and allow...
  10. Minecraft Email access lost, Cannot Migrate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Email access lost, Cannot Migrate: I've lost access to the email i made my minecraft account with, i know the password and the email of my minecraft account but now if I try to login Its forcing me to migrate but i cannot migrate...