I cancled a pre order Recore. I want to buy it again. The ms store and consule won't let ...

Discus and support I cancled a pre order Recore. I want to buy it again. The ms store and consule won't let ... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Please fix this for me. I digital pre ordered Recore and then called it. I now want to re buy it again. Can you please fix it so I can buy it again... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Michael305, Jun 25, 2016.

1. Michael305
    Michael305 Guest

I cancled a pre order Recore. I want to buy it again. The ms store and consule won't let ...

Please fix this for me. I digital pre ordered Recore and then called it. I now want to re buy it again. Can you please fix it so I can buy it again

:)

Michael305, Jun 25, 2016
  2. Michael305
    Michael305 Guest
    I want to re buy gears of war 4 ultimate and halo wars 2 ulitimate.

both gears of war 4 ultimate and Halo wars 2 ultimate. . won't let me re buy a cancled pre Ordered. I want to re buy these games. It's been weeks since I cancled. Both ms store website and ms store on the consule don't give me the option to re buy. They
    all say it's been purchesed.

Michael305, Jun 25, 2016
  3. i want to cancled pre order games

i want to cancled preorder game

DuchesseSage642, Jun 25, 2016
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Hey there Michael305.

If you only recently canceled the pre-order for Recore it may take a bit before you're able to repurchase it. When did you call in?

Mister Maka, Jun 27, 2016
  5. Michael305
    Michael305 Guest
    Same thing for gears of war ultimate edition and standered. I called in a few days ago

Michael305, Jun 27, 2016
  6. If it's been more than 72 hours since you requested the refund, then it should be showing you that you can purchase now. Can you please share a screenshot of what you see on both the console and the Xbox One so we can see what you're seeing? You will want
    to upload the images to a file sharing site of your choice and then post the links here. Thanks!

Misses Quinzel, Jun 28, 2016
  7. Michael305
    Michael305 Guest
    I have this reference number. From the email I sent with the pictures I sent. You guys are trying to work on it. Maybe this helps you as well to get in on working on it if you can. Good luck and thanks for keeping me posted.

Service Request [MOD REMOVED]

Michael305, Jul 7, 2016
  8. I cancled a pre order Recore. I want to buy it again. The ms store and consule won't let ...

Thanks so much for the information. It does look like you're already working with the best teams to handle this issue. You're going to want to keep in contact with the chat or phone teams for updates on this situation as they will have the best information
    for you going forward. I cancled a pre order Recore. I want to buy it again. The ms store and consule won't let ... :)

Mister Mascot, Nov 3, 2018
  9. Mister Mascot Win User

I cancled a pre order Recore. I want to buy it again. The ms store and consule won't let me.

Thanks so much for the information. It does look like you're already working with the best teams to handle this issue. You're going to want to keep in contact with the chat or phone teams for updates on this situation as they will have the best information
    for you going forward. :)
  10. Michael305 Win User

I cancled a pre order Recore. I want to buy it again. The ms store and consule won't let me.

Same thing for gears of war ultimate edition and standered. I called in a few days ago
  11. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there Michael305.

If you only recently canceled the pre-order for Recore it may take a bit before you're able to repurchase it. When did you call in?
  12. Misses Quinzel Win User

If it's been more than 72 hours since you requested the refund, then it should be showing you that you can purchase now. Can you please share a screenshot of what you see on both the console and the Xbox One so we can see what you're seeing? You will want
    to upload the images to a file sharing site of your choice and then post the links here. Thanks!
  13. Michael305 Win User

I have this reference number. From the email I sent with the pictures I sent. You guys are trying to work on it. Maybe this helps you as well to get in on working on it if you can. Good luck and thanks for keeping me posted.

Service Request [MOD REMOVED]
Thema:

1. I cancled a pre order Recore. I want to buy it again. The ms store and consule won't let ... - Similar Threads - cancled pre order

2. I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering...: I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering why it got cancelled 6b711641-1129-46fd-8595-cffd27ba621d
  3. Question on pre-downloading updates Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Question on pre-downloading updates Xbox: Hey Is there a list of games that allow pre-download for updates or is it just sea of thieves at the moment? submitted by /u/08spurlingD [link] [comments]
  4. Not getting more than 10MB/sec to pre-load a game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not getting more than 10MB/sec to pre-load a game: I have a 1Gbps connection and I'm only getting up to 10MB/sec. I should be getting up to 100MB/sec. What is wrong with Microsoft's servers? Are they capped or what? Ryzen 7 5800X3D 3.4GHz -...
  5. The "0xc000007b" error keeps showing up when I try to play Borderlands 2 or The Pre-Sequel.

in XBoX on Windows
    The "0xc000007b" error keeps showing up when I try to play Borderlands 2 or The Pre-Sequel.: Hello, I write to you because this error keeps showing up and i have done everything and its not going away. I have Reboot Windows, Enabled the .NET Framework Feature, Ran Program as an...
  6. I pre ordered sea of thieves on my ps5 and I have no idea how to link my ps5 account with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I pre ordered sea of thieves on my ps5 and I have no idea how to link my ps5 account with...: Can any one help with this or am I gonna have to contact support for help I'm completely in the dark over here 6ce66d84-3105-450c-b846-2f0e3073a095
  7. Xbox pre made GamerPic suggestions

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox pre made GamerPic suggestions: Should add a American flag heart to the pre made GamerPic (avatar) inventory. submitted by /u/TemporaryFair5372 [link] [comments]
  8. DOOM!!! Let's make it coop/deathmatch already:) "Eternal" pre/post

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    DOOM!!! Let's make it coop/deathmatch already:) "Eternal" pre/post: I'm pretty sure, that we all can agree on cooperation in Eternal would ROCK!!! That's all I had to say about that......;) a6dee12d-039e-4a49-93e9-8029f9bd9c4a
  9. On my xbox seriers x i pre-ordered wwe 2k24

in XBoX on Windows
    On my xbox seriers x i pre-ordered wwe 2k24: And when it came digital i the one i preorder was the one with blair &ripley on it i had contact xbox support and they said i got the right one i had argued no ig i had preordered the one with 2...
  10. Need help with the console I have just bought w/c is pre owned. I turned it on , shows me a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with the console I have just bought w/c is pre owned. I turned it on , shows me a...: Need help with the console I have just bought w/c is pre owned. I turned it on , shows me a controller highlighting to press Xbox logo, and it won't stop flashing can someone help me with that and...