I cancelled Xbox gold live... but I didn't get refund for it the agent keep on sayin i did.

Discus and support I cancelled Xbox gold live... but I didn't get refund for it the agent keep on sayin i did. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I didn't get a refund but the agent kept on saying i did!! May I get help from you guys ad31eef8-ef22-4de4-96b2-cc63bbc19ce4 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by chickengugu, Mar 30, 2018.

1. chickengugu
    chickengugu Guest

I cancelled Xbox gold live... but I didn't get refund for it the agent keep on sayin i did.

I didn't get a refund but the agent kept on saying i did!! May I get help from you guys

:)

chickengugu, Mar 30, 2018
  2. Refund for monthly live gold

I cancelled the monthly live gold and started a year membership. I did not select cancel immediately. How do I get a refund?

SensibleGem8858, Mar 30, 2018
  3. How to get Xbox live refund

my 6 year old managed to buy Xbox live gold, on the 9/4/17

I cancelled same day, will I get a refund ??

Under distance selling rules I would hope so

Can't find a phone number for Microsoft

BluffGlobe99168, Mar 30, 2018
  4. ULSTERSC0T Win User

What happened to my Xbox Live account?

How I get a refund for the cancelled xbox live to top it up again?

That makes no sense - they advertise it as $1 for a month to try the game pass - surely they have to reinstate the live gold I paid for if I didnt choose to keep the gamepass (canceled it within 24 hours).
  5. ИгорьДорох Win User

Cannot connect to Xbox live

Hello, due to certain circumstances, I had to cancel my Xbox live gold subscription for a month, but the refund did not come due to the fact that I had a limit on the card, I increased it, but the refund did not come.
  6. Pali Snow Win User

Just got Ripped off over 600 bucks from unauthorised Microsoft purchases.

I feel you, the lack of communication is real, they never replay to emails and their email only says as you stated:

"Hello,

Thanks for contacting Xbox Support.

We reviewed your request for order (details not listed here) and found it’s not eligible for a refund under the Microsoft Terms of Sale. Have more questions?"

Where they got me was that one of the support agent from chat told me to cancel my Xbox Live Gold subscription to help with my refund claim. When it didn't get through the reclaim, I try to get my subscription back and they say that since I cancel it I lost
    it. Be careful with purchases since refunds are very rare to get, and never cancel your subscription or you will be screwed.

I don't about you but I'm of to other consoles, these will be my last time with Xbox. Anyone interested on a Xbox One (Day One Edition) hit me up.
  7. DCarp1990 Win User

XBOX LIVE AND XBOX ULTIMATE BILLING ISSUE

(Parity )I understand my subscription was converted from gold to ultimate and when you cancel ultimate your live gets canceled too. That kinda sucks for people that have existing gold accounts and are not aware. Still that is not my issue I asked for a refund
    for a over charge not to cancel my subscription gold, or ultimate.

(Cyber Spero) Digital card, and it was for three months. I redeemed Spotify and its still there which is the one good thing from this. I haven't redeemed any of the others, but I think I can still do the EA access because it says redeem your gift still on
    my console.

I tried to be as clear as possible with the virtual agent, but I always get taken to the digital refund part and my last purchase is the refund. I tried just asking for a refund for the live account I got in late December, but I can't get anywhere with that
    either. If I could talk to real person Im sure they would work with me. I just can't get a live person
  8. Njal the Blue Win User

Refound game pass

Did you subscribe to Game Pass Ultimate? If you did, cancellation and a refund will negate your Xbox Live Gold that was transferred to Ultimate.
Thema:

1. I cancelled Xbox gold live... but I didn't get refund for it the agent keep on sayin i did. - Similar Threads - cancelled gold live

2. My Xbox Live Gold subscription is scheduled to renew next month. If I were to cancel it,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox Live Gold subscription is scheduled to renew next month. If I were to cancel it,...: My Xbox Live Gold subscription is scheduled to renew next month. If I were to cancel it, what would I lose? 839ac38e-4c1e-414f-8e48-ba9022eb7eaa
  3. I want to cancel my Xbox live gold

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to cancel my Xbox live gold: Hi, I should cancel my Xbox live gold but I can not find it from my orders or services. I am signed in, but there is only my old Home and Student Office order. I am signed in with right email...
  4. Is there anyway to cancel an xbox live gold subscription to an account I can't access anymore?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there anyway to cancel an xbox live gold subscription to an account I can't access anymore?: So it turns out my mum had been paying for both my old and new xbox live gold subscriptions without realising, and now i can't access my old account as we don't remember the email and password and...
  5. how to cancel gold live if xbox console doesnt work

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to cancel gold live if xbox console doesnt work: my xbox360 doesnt work how can i cancel xbox live 56da8782-5bb7-4b34-9bb8-413082682d44
  6. How do i cancel my gamepass subscription so i can get xbox live gold going again

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i cancel my gamepass subscription so i can get xbox live gold going again: How do i cancel my gamepass subscription so i can get my xbox live going 22feb0d5-ec35-46a7-97b3-1dd67d7c8c6c
  7. What will happen if I cancel my Xbox Live Gold subscription that I got from a prepaid card?

in XBoX on Windows
    What will happen if I cancel my Xbox Live Gold subscription that I got from a prepaid card?: Hi, I recently redeemed a Xbox Live Gold subscription prepaid card and was planning on upgrading it to Ultimate for 1$, or trying to convert it to 4 months of game pass which I had heard from...
  8. Can't cancel overdue Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't cancel overdue Xbox Live Gold: For the past four hours I have been trying to cancel the subscription after it's overdue and I wanted to get Gamepass Ultimate for the $1 month "Trial" if you want to call it that. I have been...
  9. Its impossible to "cancel" Live Gold??!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Its impossible to "cancel" Live Gold??!!: I made the mistake of signing up to a 14-day free trial of Live Gold with my credit card details. I thought I cancelled it before the trial was up and carried on my merry way. I've recently been...
  10. Why did you cancel my 12 month live gold?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did you cancel my 12 month live gold?: I recently bought the 1$ game pass, so before it charged my parents credit card i cancelled it on my computer and it for some reason, refunded me the 1$ and cancelled my 12 month Xbox live gold!!...