I can talk in party and game chat but I cant hear people in game chat when i actually go to...

Discus and support I can talk in party and game chat but I cant hear people in game chat when i actually go to... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I think it's for fortnite only but I cant hear no one when I go to game chat but I can talk, when i go back to party chat i can still talk in game and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ゾロメ, Dec 7, 2020.

1. ゾロメ
    ゾロメ Guest

I can talk in party and game chat but I cant hear people in game chat when i actually go to...

I think it's for fortnite only but I cant hear no one when I go to game chat but I can talk, when i go back to party chat i can still talk in game and party chat.

:)

ゾロメ, Dec 7, 2020
  2. ghostknight0118 Win User

Problem Talking to People (in game chat and party chat)

Same problem but I can talk to people through party chat but not through in game chat (like in Battlefield 1 and World of Tanks) but surprisingly I can talk to people in Overwatch. What is even more frustrating is that (like you said) customer support doesn't
    help and all the solutions I do find aren't the solutions that I actually need. From time-to-time I can hear the people in game speak through my TV when I'm supposed to be hearing them through my head set and when I speak I can see the mic icon that indicates
    that I'm talking but no one can hear me through in game chat but they can hear me through Xbox party chat...... XBOX FIX THIS **** NOW OR SO HELP ME I WILL GO TO YOUR HQ AND PISS ON EVERY ELECTRONIC DEVICE I CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. brandiesel1 Win User

Head set

My headset only works in party chat. When I'm playing other games I can see that people are talking but I can't hear them and they can't hear me. It only works in party chat.
  4. EdwinSenande Win User

Xbox live game chat issue

I checked all the settings. We can literally each hear and talk to the 3rd person in our game but cant hear eachother in game chat. Only in party chat.
  5. EdwinSenande Win User

Xbox live game chat issue

Hello,

none of this worked. It is so odd. When I am in a party chat we can talk fine. We cant communicate in game chat though. Then when we add a third player in game chat we can each communicate with the third player but still cant hear eachother. I dont understand.
  6. Mrdeath100 Win User

Xbox game chat not working

I cant hear or talk in a game chat but party works fine
Thema:

1. I can talk in party and game chat but I cant hear people in game chat when i actually go to... - Similar Threads - talk party game

2. I get randomly disconnected from my Xbox party (I'm on pc) and I cannot hear nor talk to my...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I get randomly disconnected from my Xbox party (I'm on pc) and I cannot hear nor talk to my...: For the last 2 weeks, I have gotten randomly disconnected from my Xbox party yet it does not say disconnected nor connecting, and the issue will happen if I leave my current party to join another....
  3. Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.: I'm not able to talk to my friends in a party chat while I'm on computer It pops up a message that states this "Background apps permissions for Xbox are turned off. Other may not be able to hear...
  4. I’m playing rainbow six on Xbox series X, I’m able to start party chats and hear and talk...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m playing rainbow six on Xbox series X, I’m able to start party chats and hear and talk...: I’m trying to play rainbow six with friends on PlayStation. But it shows their mic box grey and I’m unable to change any setting that would allow me to hear them, pleaseeee help. This has been...
  5. I can’t talk in party’s but I can still hear other people, how do I fix this?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can’t talk in party’s but I can still hear other people, how do I fix this?: So I ran into a very specific issue with my party chat. So the initial issue was that when my console lost power via moving it or power going out etc when the console was turned back on it would...
  6. Can talk in party chat but not game chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can talk in party chat but not game chat: I'm having issue with talking in game chat on xbox S. Party chat is just fine but game chat doesn't even recognize that I'm speaking. Controller is updated. Headset is updated. I'm on an adult...
  7. I can talk in party chat but nit game chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can talk in party chat but nit game chat: I'm having issue with talking in game chat on xbox S. Party chat is just fine but game chat doesn't even recognize that I'm speaking. Controller is updated. Headset is updated. I'm on an adult...
  8. Why can’t I talk in warzone game chat or party chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t I talk in warzone game chat or party chat?: I can’t talk in game or party chat in warzone 2 I have tried every option to fix it and nothing seems to work I can still hear and play with cross play players. db2ed706-6dfb-45d0-9586-c4fd13937958
  9. Astro A50 GEN 1 or 2 mic doesnt pick up my voice talking in party chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Astro A50 GEN 1 or 2 mic doesnt pick up my voice talking in party chat: bought this wireless mic awhile back for the xbox one worked fine then come to get it connected to my xbox series x but it seems as though when everything is connected and the mic is fliped down...
  10. New update makes me unable to talk or hear in xbox parties without having games bar open in

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    New update makes me unable to talk or hear in xbox parties without having games bar open in: Xbox App for windows recently updated and now I cant hear or talk in a party. App had me update to version 2311.1001.7.0 and now i cannot hear my friends in a party or talk to them properly. I am...