I can see if all of my friends are online, but no one else can confirm that

Discus and support I can see if all of my friends are online, but no one else can confirm that in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I have a couple of gaming friends who often see me offline, but I'm actually online at the time, what's going on? 932edb5c-bb3e-4591-8c44-3c490fbf86e0 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by GreenIW, Mar 20, 2024.

1. GreenIW
    GreenIW Guest

I have a couple of gaming friends who often see me offline, but I'm actually online at the time, what's going on?

:)

GreenIW, Mar 20, 2024
  2. JR0Dext Win User

People Cannot See Me Online

hey my friend is online on his xbox and is set his xbox so it is online and he can see me as his friend and i am online but i cannot see him as online and he is online and he is my friend also i can only see one of my friends online it doesn't make any sense
  3. guile_mrd Win User

Can't see my friends online but they can see me.

4. Brad L. Win User

Can't see my friends online but they can see me.

Having the same issue...really annoying....
  5. amatsutenchi Win User

friends can see me online

Yeah your privacy setings must be blocked.

go to settings--->Privacy---->make sure its selected to adult or go into customize and make sure online status is selected to everyone or friends only.
  6. Legends Future Win User

friends can see me online

Thema:

1. I can see if all of my friends are online, but no one else can confirm that - Similar Threads - friends are online

2. Can I share my online status to certain people on my friends list

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I share my online status to certain people on my friends list: I only want to appear online to only 2 of my friends on my friends list without blocking them how do I do it. If not possible I would like suggest this idea. 09caca8a-b118-49d8-baaa-5f8bf5fb2c9e
  3. Friends won't appear online

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends won't appear online: I'm on Xbox s, I play with my bro all the time with him inviting me in. Recently all of my friends even him no longer show up online even when I'm in a game with them, says last online 29 days...
  4. Is there a way I can view/talk to my Xbox friends online instead of constantly having to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there a way I can view/talk to my Xbox friends online instead of constantly having to...: I just feel like it'd be a lot more convenient and I haven't really seen anything about it. c7b606d6-5424-4fb1-9c3e-44aa5f07ada6
  5. Why can’t I play split screen and online with friends at same time in human fall flat?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I play split screen and online with friends at same time in human fall flat?: Is there any way to play split screen on human fall flat and online at the same time? 98967722-9b3e-4cdd-8530-75181ef4125f
  6. Viewing the online status of my friends using the Xbox guide shows me certain discounted...

in XboX Insiders
    Viewing the online status of my friends using the Xbox guide shows me certain discounted...: Viewing the online status of my friends using the Xbox guide shows me certain discounted users who are not. But if I look at their profile in detail mode, it shows me that they are connected. It...
  7. How do I turn off a friend's online notification when they're live streaming from their xbox

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I turn off a friend's online notification when they're live streaming from their xbox: I have a handful of friend's that stream from their xbox via the live stream option on their console. People on their friend list that are also online get bombarded with (1st notification) That...
  8. How do I seen my friend online

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I seen my friend online: On my Xbox Home Screen I can’t see any of my friends online and the when I login in my Xbox app I also can’t see any of my friends cbc2c0ad-eec3-486c-a64c-ff71eb194aaf
  9. I can’t see any of my friends online and if they try to send me a game invite, it tells...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can’t see any of my friends online and if they try to send me a game invite, it tells...: I can’t see any of my friends online. It shows that they are all off-line.. if they try to send me a game invite they get a message that says I am currently off-line...
  10. Is anybody’s friends online list showing entries on the Xbox ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anybody’s friends online list showing entries on the Xbox ?: Have a series x and for the last couple of months it has not showing any of my friends online. I have reset it once but still no joy in getting it to show friends. If I check my chats I can see...