I can not use my 50 CAD dollars

Discus and support I can not use my 50 CAD dollars in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can not use my 50 CAD dollars from my account because in my xbox 360 I am billed for my Colombian payment method and not for Canada. I try to change... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SemmenUp, Jan 25, 2018.

1. SemmenUp
    SemmenUp Guest

I can not use my 50 CAD dollars from my account because in my xbox 360 I am billed for my Colombian payment method and not for Canada.

I try to change it on the internet and always loose errors.

Can some manager solve this?

:)

SemmenUp, Jan 25, 2018
  2. I have 50 dollars and I can not use to buy

HI JUST MOVED MI ACCOUNT TO EU BUY 4000 POINTS CARD AND GIVE THEM TO ME FOR 50 DOLLARS THE PROBLEM IS THAT WHEN I WANT TO BUY A COMPUTER GAME I LISTED THESE GAME FROM THE CONSOLE AND TELLS ME

SORRY, WE COULD'T AUTHORIZATION FOR THIS, USE A DIFFERENT OR NEW WAY TO PAY, OR CHECK THAT YOUR BILLING ADRESS IS CORRECT. IF YOU WANT ADRESS IS CORRECT. IF YOU HAVE MORE QUESTIONS, YOU FINANCIAL INSTITUTION IS THE ONE TO ASK

miguel angelangeles cano, Jan 25, 2018
  3. roguesnoopy
    roguesnoopy Guest
    I have 50 dollars and I can not use to buy

If you have signed in on a console that has the beta, you are in 'beta limbo' which means you can only make purchases on a console that has the beta.

roguesnoopy, Jan 25, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: