I can not sign up for MC Realms despite allowing everything in my account privacy settings

Discus and support I can not sign up for MC Realms despite allowing everything in my account privacy settings in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Okay, so I want to sign up for Minecraft Realms on Windows 10. When I try to perform this action it tells me that I need to adjust my "privacy and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Struffel1, Jul 6, 2018.

1. Struffel1
    Struffel1 Guest

I can not sign up for MC Realms despite allowing everything in my account privacy settings

Okay, so I want to sign up for Minecraft Realms on Windows 10. When I try to perform this action it tells me that I need to adjust my "privacy and online safety settings". So I went there (Sign in to your Microsoft account)
    and just allowed everything, including "Add friends" and "Join Multiplayer session" But despite that it still does not allow me to sign up for realms.

My account is not connected to a family.

I am more than 18 years old.

I have already made several successful software purchases on the Microsoft Store.

Everything works, except Realms.

:)

Struffel1, Jul 6, 2018
  2. FinnHuman16
    FinnHuman16 Guest
    Cannot Renew Minecraft PE Realm

When I go into Minecraft PE to renew my PE Realm, it says that I cannot play online multiplayer games because of how my Xbox Live account is set up. It says to go to Xbox privacy settings to allow online multiplayer gaming, which I did. This does not work,
    and my Xbox Live account is not linked to any devices. How can I renew my realm?

FinnHuman16, Jul 6, 2018
  3. XBF Jeremy Z
    XBF Jeremy Z Guest
    Can't play Minecraft Realms due to how my microsoft account is set up on xbox.com

Hello,
    Salbatorix

Thank you for contacting Forum support!

Please make sure there is an active subscription applied for Realms, also make sure all your Privacy settings are set to "Allow/Everybody".

Here is a link that will show you the steps to get to

Xbox One online safety and privacy settings for parents and children
    . try to set the account settings to "Adult" then sign out of the account and sign back in.

Minecraft Realms (This link will give more information about realms and how to "Add friends" )

check out these two:

How to invite other players to your Realm

How to join other players in a Realm

Please let me know if that works!

Thank you!

XBF Jeremy Z, Jul 6, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

To verify your account privileges contact support and they can help you with the info. (800) 469-9269 if you're in the US/Canada or
    Contact Us | Xbox Support

M3tal Daz3, Jul 7, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: