I can not sign into feather client it says failed veiled mojang session

Discus and support I can not sign into feather client it says failed veiled mojang session in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can not sign into feather client it says failed veiled mojang 5c6dd90f-be7f-41e9-81b3-ea30fbef1d4c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cuong nguyen3, Aug 11, 2023.

1. I can not sign into feather client it says failed veiled mojang session

I can not sign into feather client it says failed veiled mojang

:)

Cuong nguyen3, Aug 11, 2023
  2. Stas Noob Win User

Hacker log into my account in in-game client, how to log him off?

ok 24h passed. It log me off from 1 client (feather clinent (It was closed and when I opened it i had to login again)) but i had non stop opened lunar client with session logged. And the option sign me out did't worked. (Im not 100% sure is it what you meant) - can you pls check other replay. Thank you for the time you devoted to my case
  3. Veigar 2912 Win User

When i want to install my minecraft launcher my minecraft launcher not downloading data

Hi im back when i try to log in into my microsoft minecraft account on feather client it says xsts token obtaining failed what i need to do if i wanna fix this and you can add me on discord for pictures

dvd_2912#7663
  4. Lumie Helps Win User

Minecraft Launcher says every time log in server_error: The contextID supplied in the request did not have a matching cookie

Hi there 77 P.

I am Lumie and I would love to assist you today.

I am so sorry you are having issues playing Minecraft.

The error message "server_error: The contextID supplied in the request did not have a matching cookie" typically points to an issue related to authentication and session management between your Minecraft client and the authentication server. Here’s a comprehensive approach to troubleshooting and resolving the issue:

Clear Client-Specific Data
    While you mentioned clearing browser cookies and history, it’s essential to clear specific data related to the Minecraft clients (Feather client and other custom clients) you are using:

Feather Client:

Navigate to the Feather Client's installation directory and find the configuration or cache folders. These are usually in a folder named something like .feather or similar.
    Delete any cached data or temporary files.

Other Minecraft Clients:

Similarly, for any other Minecraft clients, locate their installation directories and clear cache and configuration data.

Check Client Authentication Settings
    Ensure that the Minecraft clients are correctly configured to authenticate with your account:

Feather Client:

Go to the settings or options within the Feather client and re-enter your Minecraft credentials.
    Look for any options related to session or token handling and reset or refresh them.

Update or Reinstall Clients
    The issue might be due to outdated or corrupted client files:

Feather Client:

Uninstall the Feather client.
    Download the latest version from the official Feather client website and reinstall it.

Adjust Firewall and Antivirus Settings
    Sometimes, sensitive firewall or antivirus settings might block authentication requests:

Windows Firewall:

Go to Control Panel > System and Security > Windows Defender Firewall > Allow an app or feature through Windows Defender Firewall.
    Ensure that your Minecraft clients are allowed through the firewall.

Antivirus Software:

Check your antivirus settings and make sure that the Minecraft clients are not being blocked.

Use a Different Network
    Network-related issues might affect the ability to authenticate correctly:

Try connecting to a different network (e.g., a mobile hotspot) to see if the issue persists.
    This can help identify if the problem is with your current network setup.

Review and Adjust Java Settings
    Minecraft and its clients rely heavily on Java:

Ensure that you have the latest version of Java installed.
    Go to Control Panel > Java and in the Security tab, add the Feather client and other Minecraft clients to the exception site list if necessary.

Examine Host File
    Sometimes, entries in your host file might block connections to certain servers:

Navigate to C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts.
    Open the hosts file with Notepad and ensure that there are no entries blocking Minecraft or Mojang servers.

Revisit Microsoft Account Settings
    Ensure that your Minecraft account is properly linked with your Microsoft account:

Go to account.microsoft.com and verify that your Minecraft account is properly linked.
    Check if there are any security settings or unusual activity that might affect your login.

Advanced Troubleshooting with Logs
    For a deeper look into what might be causing the issue:

Check the log files of the Minecraft clients for any error messages or unusual activity.
    Logs are usually located in the installation directory under a folder named logs or similar.

I hope this helps.

I shall be here for your response. -Lumie
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

I am not able to login in feather client it is showing Ms auth failed

A lot of Minecraft gamers are having similar issues with the authorzation failing. It's probably eiher an issue at Microsofts end (usually is) or they have updated the the way the authorization works, and now the developers of the feather client need to update their software. Whatever the reason, your only option will be to wait until the issue is fixed.

You could try reporting the issue on the feather clients discord page. https://discord.com/invite/feather to see if they know anything about the issue.
  6. parahss Win User

Exited Code -1073740791

its not just badlion, its any client, default, lunar, feather, forge
Thema:

I can not sign into feather client it says failed veiled mojang session

1. I can not sign into feather client it says failed veiled mojang session - Similar Threads - sign feather client

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  4. as soon as i sign into my xbox and i go to settings it signs me out

in XBoX on Windows
    as soon as i sign into my xbox and i go to settings it signs me out: I just installed among us and it says I need to change my privacy & online safety settings but when i go to settings it signs me out of my account 74de54d4-330a-4420-b250-01a6d044ba36
  5. Can’t sign in to game pass on pc

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t sign in to game pass on pc: I just downloaded the game pass app and when I try to sign in it says “Sorry something went wrong. Try again in a while (0x89235107)” before I even get the chance to put my information in. I wait...
  6. Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code: I'm experiencing difficulties signing in to my Microsoft account to redeem an Xbox Game Pass code. Whenever I try to log in, I encounter the message "You signed out of your account. It's a good...
  7. Xbox Accessories app sign in error 0x80004005

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Accessories app sign in error 0x80004005: Just downloaded the app to reconfigure my elite controller. It will not let me sign in. I am signed in on the Xbox app/MS store/Outlook, just the accessories app wont let me log in All apps are...
  8. I need help signing in minecraft on PlayStation

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help signing in minecraft on PlayStation: I have gone on Minecraft then went to sign in Microsoft Account then scannedthe QR code and did my details then i verified and then its said you are safe the close this window.I go on my Ps4 then...
  9. I can't sign in feather client for shown ms auth. but I login minecraft launcher with same...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign in feather client for shown ms auth. but I login minecraft launcher with same...: I can't sign in feather client for shown ms auth. but I login minecraft lancher with same acount. pleas help me e0d018c2-6a96-41fe-a18a-76d1d7f681d7
  10. My feather client is not signing up it is asking for a child consent but when i am clicking...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My feather client is not signing up it is asking for a child consent but when i am clicking...: Please help i am not able to sign up in my feather client account in Microsoft 1c8ef1ba-2128-46a1-994a-1c00c42475fc