I can not sign in Xbox

Discus and support I can not sign in Xbox in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I can not sign in Xbox. We can not sign in you at the moment. Please try again later. Problem number (0x406). Please help... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by PolishedRacer40, Oct 6, 2018.

1. I can not sign in Xbox

I can not sign in Xbox. We can not sign in you at the moment. Please try again later. Problem number (0x406).

Please help

:)

PolishedRacer40, Oct 6, 2018
  2. Meridius
    Meridius Guest
    Netflix and Amazon Prime, one account 2 xbox. Help

Hi all

I have two xbox one and want to be able to watch Netflix or amazon prim on one xbox and play games on the other at the same time, the problem is I can not run the apps without a xbox live account and I can not sign in as I am already signed in on the one I play games.

why can I not sign into the apps without a xbox live account as this is annoying and I just can not get this to work

any help thanks

Meridius, Oct 6, 2018
  3. ruckfoni
    ruckfoni Guest
    Can't ever play games without Internet. Help?

I have my Xbox set up to no automatic sign in. I prefer to type in my password every time I sign in (it's a habit. I don't mind).

One thing I've noticed is that I can't ever play my games because of that. Every time My internet is off I can't even SIGN IN.

It always says "Connect to Xbox Live - When this Xbox is not connected, we can't sign you in. This can happen if you don't save your password. Check your network connection, then sign in."

It's pissing me off because I donhave Xbox Live and the only reason I can't play my games is because it's not set to automatically sign me in. How do I fix this? I don't have Internet right now so everything is limited.

ruckfoni, Oct 6, 2018
  4. Tormaz
    Tormaz Guest

I can not sign in Xbox

Hello!

The first thing I would try is doing a hard reset by pressing and holding the power button on your console for 10 seconds, then powering it back on.

Tormaz, Oct 6, 2018
  5. CIDkidzPILLZ
    CIDkidzPILLZ Guest
    After you hard reset the console as Tormaz mentioned. If the issue is still present. Then you may need to also try power cycling your networking equipment.

You would perform a power cycle by unplugging the networking equipment from its power source. You would then wait about a minute before plugging the power back into the networking equipment.

CIDkidzPILLZ, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

I can not sign in Xbox