I can not sign in to Microsoft rewards on x box I have changed my location 10 times but it...

Discus and support I can not sign in to Microsoft rewards on x box I have changed my location 10 times but it... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I can not sign in to Microsoft rewards on x box I have changed my location 10 times but it is not working 85030dd0-5b81-40e2-8236-3f93c068f373 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Syed Zaamir, Feb 20, 2024.

1. Syed Zaamir
    Syed Zaamir Guest

I can not sign in to Microsoft rewards on x box I have changed my location 10 times but it...

I can not sign in to Microsoft rewards on x box I have changed my location 10 times but it is not working

:)

Syed Zaamir, Feb 20, 2024
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

I can not sign in to Microsoft rewards on x box I have changed my location 10 times but it is not working

continuously changing your location will only make your case worse if region is the problem

Where are you physically located?
  3. The_Last_DJ Win User

Hello Syed Z! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

Sorry to hear you are having issues. Are you able to sign in on another device such as the web?

What happens when you do try and sign in?
  4. merlinherk Win User

Windows 10 apps and Xbox cannot log in

I am only having sign in issues on a few windows 10 games but I can sign in store, X-Box, and solitaire at same time even.
  5. (Jerald) Win User

X-Box Live and Microsoft Solitaire Collection

I changed my email on all my accounts including Microsoft and X-Box. I can log on to all of the accounts, but Microsoft Solitaire Collection still does not connect via X-Box Live.
  6. Ade Connell Win User

Why cant I sign in to my x box accounts?

I have also just tried to sign on my sons x box through the link on Microsoft and it said signed in but on the x box came up with message sorry we couldn't continue with this code (Ox80a4001a)
Thema:

1. I can not sign in to Microsoft rewards on x box I have changed my location 10 times but it... - Similar Threads - sign Microsoft rewards

2. Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code: I'm experiencing difficulties signing in to my Microsoft account to redeem an Xbox Game Pass code. Whenever I try to log in, I encounter the message "You signed out of your account. It's a good...
  3. How do I sign in with a Microsoft Account without it taking me to the xbox website?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I sign in with a Microsoft Account without it taking me to the xbox website?: I want to make a Microsoft account on my Playstation but every time I sign in it takes me to the xbox website. I don’t want that. So my question is, what do I do so I can play online with my...
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Collection won’t sign in on iPad

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection won’t sign in on iPad: So, I am having problems after opening Microsoft Solitaire Collection on my iPad. It says Signing in on the top right and it won’t let me sign in. I closed and restarted the app, signing out and...
  5. Sign in button in Microsoft Store and Xbox doesn't work

in XBoX on Windows
    Sign in button in Microsoft Store and Xbox doesn't work: I have a problem when I want to sign in to the Microsoft store, when I press the sign in button nothing happens and it keeps happening when I try to log in, this also happens on xbox...
  6. Microsoft signing me out of all devices for no reason

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft signing me out of all devices for no reason: When I login to my account on the free 14 day trial of xbox gamepass I get a message that says "Signing you out of all devices" after entering information correctly...
  7. Anything Microsoft wont load or sign me in...

in XboX Insiders
    Anything Microsoft wont load or sign me in...: My router doesnt like Microsoft but ive never had an issue using it and downloading games but now it wont let me access the Microsoft store. I had to use a hotspot to log back in after microsoft...
  8. Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.: I am creating a Microsoft account in order to play on servers in Minecraft. The login webpage Microsoft sent me to is trying to make me an Xbox account, and I'm trying to get it onto my Switch....
  9. Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account: When I try to sign in to my existing account to my xbox 360 it will not let me sign in I have an account on my xbox one that's lets me sign in fine but it won't let me on my xbox 360...
  10. Microsoft reward sign up for 1 month free game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft reward sign up for 1 month free game pass: Hello all, i signed up for this promotion above, essentially you sing up to Microsoft rewards and get a free month of Games pass. however i have signed up and i have not received my games pass...