I can not see the friend list on the console (Xbox360)

Discus and support I can not see the friend list on the console (Xbox360) in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; (xbox 360) I can not see my friends from the console. The console does not get friendship requests. I can not see the users registered in the friends... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Gr3yW0Lf, Jun 4, 2018.

1. Gr3yW0Lf
    Gr3yW0Lf Guest

:)

Gr3yW0Lf, Jun 4, 2018
  2. Darth Painn
    Darth Painn Guest
    I can not see the Friend list of my contacts

Sometime i check the Friend List of my contact for new or old friend to play with. But now each time i check someone Friend List it says this person doesnt follow anyone or the operation failed.

Don't know what the issue is but it's annoying. It's suppose to be a community, share friends, achievements, games, etc. but we can't see anything.

Darth Painn, Jun 4, 2018
  3. I can not see the Friend list of my contacts

HI, it's an issue that has crept up, but some users are reporting that their friend list has come back, if yours hasn't, then try power cycling the console, that might help with the issue.

StuartATrueRed, Jun 4, 2018
  4. MystoganSnake Win User

I can´t see friends in game

Good afternoon. Finally I followed his steps and it was partially solved. In the games of Xbox One there is no problem. In the games of XBOX360 we do not see ourselves in the friends list but we can
    play when creating public games. Thanks for your attention.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

I can not see the Friend list of my contacts

HI, it's an issue that has crept up, but some users are reporting that their friend list has come back, if yours hasn't, then try power cycling the console, that might help with the issue.
  6. STIZZ-05FA9D13-5785- Win User

Add me ^^ imma gamer girl

Can add me if you want. If you have xbox360 I think my friend list is full but on xbox one it's infinite s if anyone tries to add me on the xbox360 and it doesn't go through just send me a message saying "add me" and I will do so on xbox one.
  7. Rpgsforever123 Win User

Crash Bandicoot

Actually yes I do have a friend with a console I can try that on. I'm not sure if it's exactly the same console though, i just know that he has an Xbox360.
  8. CHORAS DEN Win User

will gta 5 be for the xbox one?

On xbox one, you can look at the games your friends are playing. when you see games that are dual gen, like ghost, minecraft, Lego Marvel... youll see the words "Xbox360 verson" or " Xboxone version", with games that are last gen, they show up as (xbox360)
    next to the name. unfortunately, GTAV i showing up as xbox360, and not "version". this isnt a science, just an observation.
Thema:

1. I can not see the friend list on the console (Xbox360) - Similar Threads - friend list console

2. Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date: My friends list on my Series S is never properly up-to-date unless I do a console restart. Whenever I turn it on and see what my friends are doing, it'll say (for example: Playing Minecraft...
  3. Can I share my online status to certain people on my friends list

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I share my online status to certain people on my friends list: I only want to appear online to only 2 of my friends on my friends list without blocking them how do I do it. If not possible I would like suggest this idea. 09caca8a-b118-49d8-baaa-5f8bf5fb2c9e
  4. When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...: Help? Trying to re- add my sons friend so he can play minecraft with him but we keep getting a message saying " we cant save your changes right now try again in a while " after we've approved it ?...
  5. My Xbox friend list isn't refreshing, is there a way to fix this issue?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox friend list isn't refreshing, is there a way to fix this issue?: Their status stays the same as the last time I was on, it only shows their current status when I click on the their profile. 71b8cf25-ff30-4780-b4f0-9b4b7b6dbd66
  6. Friends list not updating

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends list not updating: When I go to my friends list it will display that my friends are online doing something like watching youtube, but when I click on their profile to invite them it says they’ve been offline for 7...
  7. Friends list/follower issue.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends list/follower issue.: Hi, I'm currently having an issue where I have blocked a person on my friends list from years ago, and the person is still showing up as being my follower. I know it's not a huge deal, I just...
  8. How do I get rid of the happening now tab on my friends list

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I get rid of the happening now tab on my friends list: How do I get rid of the happening now tab on my friends list, my xbox just updated now there is a massive tab on my friends list that looks horrible and is pretty pointless, can't find a way to...
  9. New friends list ,joinable games on the side

in XboX Insiders
    New friends list ,joinable games on the side: I don't know who came up with that Joinable games on the side when I go to the friends list but I like it ,it was getting in the way before but now it's out of the way but still very easy to...
  10. Why is friends list not accurate?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is friends list not accurate?: After gamer tag name change, friends list not showing some online but others on. But when you look at the profile itself they are online and a game. Also in a party past gamer tag and new tag...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox solitaire cant see friend list