I can not re-install Flight Simulator Premium delux on my new computer

Discus and support I can not re-install Flight Simulator Premium delux on my new computer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I bought a new computer and decided to uninstall MICROSOFT Flight Simulator Premium delux and reinstall it on the new computer. The... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Enzo Latapie, Nov 6, 2023.

1. Enzo Latapie
    Enzo Latapie Guest

Hello,

I bought a new computer and decided to uninstall MICROSOFT Flight Simulator Premium delux and reinstall it on the new computer.

The uninstall went fine. But when I try to install the game (double click on SETUP (application) the microsoft store page opens automatically and nothing else goes on, please tell me how to solve this problem and reinstall MICROSOFT Flight Simulator Premium delux on my new computer from scratch.

P.S. I do not have it in the games library of Microsoft Store.

Thank you in advance

Franck

:)

Enzo Latapie, Nov 6, 2023
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator Xbox Game Pass Premium Deluxe Upgrade

3. John P_14 Win User

Can I transfer my Xbox digital games from the Microsoft market to a PC

4. Kathy A. Win User

Good day!

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com).

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  5. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Enzo Latapie,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you're trying to reinstall Microsoft Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe on your new computer. Here are some steps you can try to resolve the issue:

System Requirements:

Install all updates for Windows:

• Check if there are any pending updates for Windows (including Optional update for Windows) and install them.
    • Guide: Update Windows
    • Restart device.

Install the game from Xbox app:

For issues in installing the game, please see this troubleshooting: Basic troubleshooting: How to troubleshoot packages installation & decompressing issues – Microsoft Flight Simulator Support (zendesk.com)

If you have other clarifications about this matter, you can get back to us by replying to this post.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  6. WilliamAlexander8 Win User

0x800701b1 in Gaming Services UI when launching Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

Worth mentioning are in my xbox app 2 flight simulator icons trying to be installed at 123Gb each. They are stalled with a message "something went wrong"

The very same app recognises where fs is installed!!

The basic version and premium deluxe versions. Both stalled. I bought the premium deluxe from the MS store
Thema:

1. I can not re-install Flight Simulator Premium delux on my new computer - Similar Threads - install Flight Simulator

2. Problem with installing Microsoft Flight Simulator on Windows 11

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with installing Microsoft Flight Simulator on Windows 11: I have had the flight simulator premium deluxe 40th anniversary game since December 2023. It is installed on the xbox series x console and works fine. I installed it on Windows 10 with the Xbox...
  3. Installing MS Flight Simulator on Win 11 PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Installing MS Flight Simulator on Win 11 PC: Hi - I purchase a copy of MS Flight Simulator from CDKeys and redeemed it in Microsoft Store. I have tried to find how I install it with no success. I am completely new to XBox (App) on my PC and...
  4. I bought the MS Flight Simulator for PC, but when I want to install it appears the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the MS Flight Simulator for PC, but when I want to install it appears the...: Hi, I bought the MS Flight Simulator for PC, but when I want to install it appears the following message: Try again later - Something happen on our end. What this mean? What can I do?...
  5. I have no idea how to install/play Flight Simulator on my Windows 10 computer?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have no idea how to install/play Flight Simulator on my Windows 10 computer?: Purchased Flight Simulator online in Nov, 2023. Expected a disk. Only received a receipt. MS has done absolutely nothing for me to get it installed and playable on my PC. One advisor that I was...
  6. Microsoft flight simulator installation keeps reversing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft flight simulator installation keeps reversing: I have purchase Microsoft Flight Simulator for my son for Christmas. I have downloaded the installation file from Steam. I then start the installation for it to only reach 17% then begin...
  7. Microsoft flight simulator is fully downloaded but the install button turned yellow and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft flight simulator is fully downloaded but the install button turned yellow and...: sorry for my bad vocabulary and spelling english is not my firs language what do i need to do to fix this. i cant reinstall the game becouse there is no delete button (i searched every where)....
  8. Why can't I install "MS Flight Simulator Standard 40th Anniversary Edition - Xbox Series...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I install "MS Flight Simulator Standard 40th Anniversary Edition - Xbox Series...: I purchased "MS Flight Simulator Standard 40th Anniversary Edition - Xbox Series X/S and Windows" from my local Gamestop store on Cyber Monday. Redeemed it successfully with Product Code at bottom...
  9. How can I install Flight Simulator 2020??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I install Flight Simulator 2020??: Hi, I had the game already installed but deleted it for some games. Now, when I install it, the installation manager tells me that it has to install 168GB of data. I leave it running and after...
  10. Microsoft flight Simulator problem that directs me to install gaming services- HELP PLZ

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft flight Simulator problem that directs me to install gaming services- HELP PLZ: Hi, I uninstalled Microsoft Flight Simulator a while back until I could get a larger SSD installed in my PC. I now want to reinstall and fly again. I noticed the Microsoft Flight Simulator is...