I can not put 25 digit code of the EA manually.

Discus and support I can not put 25 digit code of the EA manually. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The screen is charging and always comes back to previous page. Also can not download any game on live gold. 84f328bc-243b-4447-8164-f911c3143471 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WeserCoupett, Dec 4, 2015.

1. WeserCoupett
    WeserCoupett Guest

The screen is charging and always comes back to previous page. Also can not download any game on live gold.

:)

WeserCoupett, Dec 4, 2015
  2. slowrig47
    slowrig47 Guest
    pizza hut mustang

Thanks i found that bar to put 25 digit codes

slowrig47, Dec 4, 2015
  3. omair gamer
    omair gamer Guest
    Giftcard problem

I bought an Xbox giftcard for my daughter. She scratched off the covering to the code; but now part of the code has rubbed off with it! Is there any way to scan the giftcard in to read barcode instead of manually entering the 25-digit code? Ugh, don't want
    to have wasted $25!!!! I can not put 25 digit code of the EA manually. :( Note, we only have XBOX-360, not XBOX One. Thanks!!

omair gamer, Dec 4, 2015
  4. Hordie
    Hordie Guest

Hi WeserCoupett,

Sorry you're having issues entering a code on your Xbox. From your explanation I'm not quite sure what's going on, but I'll try to give you some tips to help. First, if you have kinect try saying "Xbox use a code". If you do not have Kinect try going to
    your games section, then select categories, and at the top select "Use a code". If that doesn't work or you're having issues try using
    this link to redeem a code.

If you're having issues downloading games, or games aren't showing up in your queue first make sure they're not in the "ready to install" area. Go to your pins and select "Games and Apps". Next to games scroll all the way to the right and see if there is
    anything in the ready to install area. If they're not there try doing a hard reset. To do this with the console turned on, hold the power button down for about 8 seconds until the console completely shuts off. After it's turned off power the console back on.
    After doing this check your queue and ready to install section to see if there are any items there.

Hordie, Dec 4, 2015
  5. Hordie Win User

Hi WeserCoupett,

Sorry you're having issues entering a code on your Xbox. From your explanation I'm not quite sure what's going on, but I'll try to give you some tips to help. First, if you have kinect try saying "Xbox use a code". If you do not have Kinect try going to
    your games section, then select categories, and at the top select "Use a code". If that doesn't work or you're having issues try using
    this link to redeem a code.

If you're having issues downloading games, or games aren't showing up in your queue first make sure they're not in the "ready to install" area. Go to your pins and select "Games and Apps". Next to games scroll all the way to the right and see if there is
    anything in the ready to install area. If they're not there try doing a hard reset. To do this with the console turned on, hold the power button down for about 8 seconds until the console completely shuts off. After it's turned off power the console back on.
    After doing this check your queue and ready to install section to see if there are any items there.
  6. JeathMTB Win User

x box live help

Okay the 25 digit code could be on the back of the manual, when you bought the game. There is also a 16 digit code for the onlince pass, which should be seperate to the manual. If you cannot find the code it may be worth contacting EA directly
    http://answers.ea.com/. Has this solved the Issue, Sir?
  7. slowrig47 Win User

pizza hut mustang

Thanks i found that bar to put 25 digit codes
  8. Erad1caterft Win User

Redeemed Agent Origins DLC Code for Division but it never installed

Also I just got the email for the 25 digit code, and when I put it in, it says the code has already been used. How can I fix this?!
  9. Daft Badger Win User

How to "use a code" on the xbox one

Scroll over to the "games" tab on your dash,click on "browse all games" & on the top far right should be a tab "Use a code" where you can either scan a qr code with Kinect or enter a 25 digit code manually.
Thema:

1. I can not put 25 digit code of the EA manually. - Similar Threads - put digit code

2. I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso to get fixed but I forgot to put the...: I sent a Xbox series 2 elite controller to El Paso Because I spilled water on it and I forgot to put the service request number on the outside of the box, it’s a little pinkish box and ups says it...
  3. there’s no way to put the password in because no keyboard will show up to pick the letters...

in XBoX on Consoles
    there’s no way to put the password in because no keyboard will show up to pick the letters...: I’m sorry if this is repeat itself but I just finally got my son and Xbox one SO digital edition and I’m trying to tell her set it up and it won’t let me connect to the network because it won’t...
  4. Would anyone know to resolve this issue of me having issues putting my payment info on my...

in XBoX on Windows
    Would anyone know to resolve this issue of me having issues putting my payment info on my...: When I put in the info and try to continue it give my status code: 8c250005 and I’m not sure how to fix this I wanna try and buy some things before the store shuts down and I would greatly...
  5. whenever I put my "default communications output" to any of my headphones the sound turns...

in XBoX on Consoles
    whenever I put my "default communications output" to any of my headphones the sound turns...: I mean ANY headphone wired or wireless... 9ce98c79-f058-4b23-87f3-60829fdbc7b5
  6. How can I put my Xbox one s digital console into troubleshoot mode bc it doesn't have eject...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I put my Xbox one s digital console into troubleshoot mode bc it doesn't have eject...: My console keeps freezing and whenever it reset it my screen is just black when I turn my Xbox back on but it loads into homepage after I wait a while 45ab2cad-222e-4408-afd3-e171d36a3518
  7. If I buy a digital hogwarts Legacy code fro Xbox Series X will it work if I put it in on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy a digital hogwarts Legacy code fro Xbox Series X will it work if I put it in on...: I am thinking of buying hogwarts legacy as a digital game but it is sold out for Xbox one so should I buy the Series X game and put the code in the Xbox one Store?...
  8. I'm am trying to put my parental control 6 digit pin in & it keeps telling me it's...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm am trying to put my parental control 6 digit pin in & it keeps telling me it's...: Fortnite keeps asking me for my 6 digit code for me to accept friend request. It ells me I'm putting an incorrect code in. I proceed to change my code & it still tells me it's incorrect. I just...
  9. BOUGHT A DIGITAL GAME HOWEVER IT IS NOT APPEARING IN LIBRARY PUT IN 25 DIGIT CODE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BOUGHT A DIGITAL GAME HOWEVER IT IS NOT APPEARING IN LIBRARY PUT IN 25 DIGIT CODE: BOUGHT A DIGITAL GAME HOWEVER IT IS NOT APPEARING IN LIBRARY PUT IN 25 DIGIT CODE efa91a12-288c-40ba-b8a4-49262e0f1fdb
  10. I put my 25 digit code and it continues to say error. I went on the website but then it put me ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I put my 25 digit code and it continues to say error. I went on the website but then it put me ...: My 25 digit code is for my 3 month live gold so I can play online with my friends on 2k17 and everything, but I can't do that until this problem is fixed. 0a27e789-8c96-49e3-ad1e-10608de35d6a