I can not play them because it tells me that I do not own the games.

Discus and support I can not play them because it tells me that I do not own the games. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought three games in the store via pay pal xbox one, one was 4 premium battlefield, just dance 2014 plants vs zombies, the problem is I can not play... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cezarinho, Jul 30, 2014.

1. Cezarinho
    Cezarinho Guest

I bought three games in the store via pay pal xbox one, one was 4 premium battlefield, just dance 2014 plants vs zombies, the problem is I can not play them because it tells me that I do not own the games.

:)

Cezarinho, Jul 30, 2014
  2. Unable to play games downloaded to xbox

My brother and I share an xbox, and lately he has been downloading games because he's not old enough to buy them from the store. When I log into my profile and try to play them, it tells me the game could not launch. Is this Microsoft being Microsoft and
    not allowing it, or is there something I can do to be able to play the games on my xbox that we have payed for?

soMeTHhiNGsMELy, Jul 30, 2014
  3. Four-Channel
    Four-Channel Guest
    Purchased game that does not allow to start because it said I do not own the game

Since it's a digital game the game save is already saved on your cloud storage. Did you try deleting and reinstalling it? Though there are other problems also, it could be that the DRM to the game is corrupted. Though reinstalling the game should solve these.
    Does the game say "Install" when you go to the Xbox Live Marketplace?

Four-Channel, Jul 30, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

You bought the games but did you install them? You will need to install them in order for them to play. You can either head back to the store and find the games to install them or go to My Games & Apps and scroll all the way to the right. They will be
    listed in the Ready to Install category.

onyxishere, Jul 31, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: