I can not play skyrim special edition on my xbox one s

Discus and support I can not play skyrim special edition on my xbox one s in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. I bought the digital version version of this game and installed it but now I can not play. Each time I try the game crashes on the screen that... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NEMESIS2017PF, Feb 12, 2018.

1. I can not play skyrim special edition on my xbox one s

Hello.

I bought the digital version version of this game and installed it but now I can not play. Each time I try the game crashes on the screen that displays the message "Press a button". This is very annoying. How can I fix that issue ?

Best regards.

:)

NEMESIS2017PF, Feb 12, 2018
  2. Leon Shore
    Leon Shore Guest
    Do I need a new TV? (Skyrim Special Edition and new Xbox One S

With the announcement of Skyrim special edition, this made me suddenly become obsessed with FINALLY upgrading to a 4k technology TV, and/OR getting an Xbox One S, so that I can experience the Special Edition to the fullest, but... Is it necessary?
    I currently own a 55" Samsung 1080p HDTV and have just been enjoying my Xbox Day One edition, and games, on it. Skyrim special edition, Xbox One S, and project Scorpio are all in the works. As a strictly console player, where does everybody suggest I take
    steps towards upgrading?

1.) Will Skyrim Special Edition look just as nice on a NON 4k TV (standard 1080p HDTV)?

2.) Would the HDR capabilities of the new Xbox One S impact the visuals of Skyrim Special Edition, thus, making it a good idea to buy and Xbox One S, for this experience?

3.) If I bought an Xbox One S mainly for the best possible visuals for Skyrim Special Edition.... Do I have to be using a 4k TV to see the HDR?

Leon Shore, Feb 12, 2018
  3. Leon Shore
    Leon Shore Guest
    Do I need a new TV? (Skyrim Special Edition and the new Xbox One S)

With the announcement of Skyrim special edition, this made me suddenly become obsessed with FINALLY upgrading to a 4k technology TV, and/OR getting an Xbox One S, so that I can experience the Special Edition to the fullest, but... Is it necessary?
    I currently own a 55" Samsung 1080p HDTV and have just been enjoying my Xbox Day One edition, and games, on it. Skyrim special edition, Xbox One S, and project Scorpio are all in the works. As a strictly console player, where does everybody suggest I take
    steps towards upgrading?

1.) Will Skyrim Special Edition look just as nice on a NON 4k TV (standard 1080p HDTV)?

2.) Would the HDR capabilities of the new Xbox One S impact the visuals of Skyrim Special Edition, thus, making it a good idea to buy and Xbox One S, for this experience?

3.) If I bought an Xbox One S mainly for the best possible visuals for Skyrim Special Edition... Do I have to be using a 4k TV to see the HDR?

Leon Shore, Feb 12, 2018
  4. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest

Try clearing your cache by holding down the power button on your console for 10 seconds.

Retry afterwards.

CrazY1985, Feb 13, 2018
  5. I did it and the game still crashes on the same screen.

NEMESIS2017PF, Nov 2, 2018
  6. NEMESIS2017PF Win User

I did it and the game still crashes on the same screen.
  7. CrazY1985 Win User

Try clearing your cache by holding down the power button on your console for 10 seconds.

Retry afterwards.
  8. MithrilFlame Win User

Do you have any Xbox collector items?

Totally. I love my Special Edition Minecraft Xbox One S with the Minecraft sounds and the redstone on the bottom :)

And the Creeper controller that came with it!

My favourite controller is my Special Edition Sea of Thieves controller. It looks SO good :)
  9. KJCAPTAIN420 Win User

Original Xbox One Editions

I have a Halo 5 Limited Edition Xbox One... It was before S came out... I game On My Xbox One X but the Halo 5 Edition is 1Tb and has special colors
  10. Paraffin Alien Win User

Xbox 360 overheating

Buy a One and a Special Edition One version of Skyrim, much better graphics and includes all DLC.

Plus you can use mods too.
Thema:

1. I can not play skyrim special edition on my xbox one s - Similar Threads - play skyrim special

2. Play skyrim and watch a show at the same time

in XBoX on Windows
    Play skyrim and watch a show at the same time: Yes i have paramount plus and love watching my shows but i also want to be able to play my games and have my shows on at the same time. I WANT THIS. I should not have to pick one or the other....
  3. I'm playing skyrim on my series x on game pass and it won't let me use mods or creation...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm playing skyrim on my series x on game pass and it won't let me use mods or creation...: Why can't I use mods on skyrim on gamepass 6876db3a-b56b-4639-822c-6c717ce19082
  4. I got Skyrim anniversary. edition but I'm still playing the 1.22.6.0 version when it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got Skyrim anniversary. edition but I'm still playing the 1.22.6.0 version when it...: I just got Skyrim Anniversary. Edition. for my xbox x and I noticed I'm playing the 1.22.6.0 version when it should be the 1.5.97version. How do I update it? a5e8dc6e-57b7-4299-8a0d-b3d6ab7e971d
  5. Skyrim won't play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim won't play: Everytime I launch skyrim everything starts normal then when on the main menu it says exit game, I cant close that menu and I cant play, just forces me to exit 139ae5c5-66ab-40e4-9141-a434a74740cb
  6. I've tried two different discs of skyrim and my xbox onex wont play them it will play any...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've tried two different discs of skyrim and my xbox onex wont play them it will play any...: Ive been having problems getting my xbox to play a disc version of Skyrim ive tried two different disc and it wont play it will however other disc. secondary question i had a digital version of it...
  7. I bought the disc for Skyrim but when I put it in it tells me that to play this, you'll...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the disc for Skyrim but when I put it in it tells me that to play this, you'll...: I bought the disc for Skyrim but when I put it in it tells me that "to play this, you'll need to buy it". I have it installed and have played the game before on my console. I have reset my console...
  8. I can't play Skyrim for almost a week. It started crashing after I downloaded some mods.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play Skyrim for almost a week. It started crashing after I downloaded some mods.: I can't play Skyrim for almost a week. It started crashing after I downloaded some mods. The issue started on last week, when I was modding my game and suddenly the session was interrupted....
  9. Skyrim wont play. Own disc, all updated, won't play on or offline

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim wont play. Own disc, all updated, won't play on or offline: Worked fine until updates to console, usually play offline. 1b6605f8-a70a-4e36-9e89-31e990220a2f
  10. Why cant I play Skyrim?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I play Skyrim?: I got skyrim awhile ago on my 360 (download) and every time I go to my moms who has internet I can play it, but when I go to my dads who doesn't have wifi I cant play it, it just keeps saying,...