I can not play my digital game

Discus and support I can not play my digital game in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am in the house of some relatives and I took the memory of the xbox to play there but the digital games that I have do not open and I do not see any... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by UsualNormal64, May 30, 2018.

1. I can not play my digital game

I am in the house of some relatives and I took the memory of the xbox to play there but the digital games that I have do not open and I do not see any type of error. What can I do to play?

:)

UsualNormal64, May 30, 2018
  2. I can't Play my Digital Games

Me and friend share an Xbox One now because his was stolen out of his Dorm room while in college so we use mines. Most of his game were bought digitally. And while we are able to install them on my Xbox One we can't seem to play them. We are not receiving
    an error message but we are getting a weird message. "Just Getting Your Game Ready, your game will start soon". It's sounds like a matter of patience but I've waited countless hours for this to install and now Im not sure if the games is malfunctioning or
    I just have to wait longer. I first tried to install Advance Ware which we all know that took about 6 or 7 hours. Then after it wouldn't play I uninstalled it(painfully might I add) and tried downloading Foriza 2. It's done and I'm getting the same message.I've
    tried rebooting and playing with the original profile it still doesn't work. Any Suggestions?

CampinAzzPOLO, May 30, 2018
  3. Live core service issues

same, I can log in see my friends, chat and play disc games but digital which is 60% of my games are not working... it's kinda funny how they wanted the xbox one to be all digital at first but right now digital is a nightmare...

TITO Skeleton, May 30, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

I can not play my digital game