I can not play Gears of War 3 campaign on xbox one, No puedo jugar campaña Gears of war 3 ...

Discus and support I can not play Gears of War 3 campaign on xbox one, No puedo jugar campaña Gears of war 3 ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have a problem wanting to play the Gears of war 3 campaign on my xbox one, when I give it to play the campaign, the screen is paralyzed and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Superplay1226, Jun 1, 2018.

1. I can not play Gears of War 3 campaign on xbox one, No puedo jugar campaña Gears of war 3 ...

Hello, I have a problem wanting to play the Gears of war 3 campaign on my xbox one, when I give it to play the campaign, the screen is paralyzed and does not load

hola,tengo un problema al querer jugar la campaña del Gears of war 3 en mi xbox one, cuando le doy para jugar la campaña , la pantalla se queda paralizada y no carga.

:)

Superplay1226, Jun 1, 2018
  2. Problema con Gears of War 3 en mi consola Xbox One S

Descargue el juego Gears of war 3 en mi Xbox One S pero no puedo jugar en línea, me pide que tenga una cuenta Xbox live Party, que puedo hacer, tengo Xbox Gold

UpbeatThunder30, Jun 1, 2018
  3. VanCraW
    VanCraW Guest
    gears 3 no lo puedo jugar

actualice mi consola y ya no puedo jugar gears 3 quiero saber como hago para poder jugar otra ves si es posible respondamen gracias

[update my console and I can not play Gears 3 I want to know how to play another look if you can answer me thanks]

VanCraW, Jun 1, 2018
  4. nowayjjose
    nowayjjose Guest

I can not play Gears of War 3 campaign on xbox one, No puedo jugar campaña Gears of war 3 ...

Hello. Sounds like your game may be corrupted, replacing your disc or re-downloading the game should solve this issue.

nowayjjose, Jun 16, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: