I can not log into the game account(не могу зайти в игровой аккаунт)

Discus and support I can not log into the game account(не могу зайти в игровой аккаунт) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Good afternoon, I purchased a game console X box one S 10/10/2018. Everything was fine but 10/16/2018. an error occurs when starting games (0x80a40401)... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by КонстантинТёлушкин, Oct 17, 2018.

1. I can not log into the game account(не могу зайти в игровой аккаунт)

(Добрый день я приобрел игровую консоль X box one S 10.10.2018.юсе было отлично но 16.10.2018. при запуске игр выходит ошибка (0x80a40401)

отключив вай фай я могу зайти в настройки!при включении ай фай идет надпись зайдите в устройство с Гейм пада

:)

КонстантинТёлушкин, Oct 17, 2018
  2. 0x80a4001a

Не могу зайти на свой аккаунт! Помогите

[Translate-

I can not log into your account! Help]

янарозенберг, Oct 17, 2018
  3. Dremluk A N
    Dremluk A N Guest
    на консоли не могу зайти в свой аккаунт. пишет : произошла ошибка зайдите позже или проверьте свой аккаунт на сайте . вход 0x8011SDC0B

[Translation - I can't log in to my account on my console. Writes: There was an error log in later or check your account on the site. Entrance 0x8011sdc0b]

_________________________________________________________________________________________

добрый день на консоли не могу зайти в свой аккаунт. пишет : произошла ошибка зайдите позже или проверьте свой аккаунт на сайте . вход 0x8011SDC0B.на компе захожу в свой аккаунт без проблем.причем под другими аккаунтами тоже самое выдаёт.

----------------------------------------------------

[Translation - Good day on the console I can not log into my account. Writes: There was an error log in later or check your account on the site. Entrance 0x8011sdc0b. On the computer I go to my account without any problems. And under other accounts the same
    gives.]

Dremluk A N, Oct 17, 2018
  4. XBF Chris J
    XBF Chris J Guest

Hello there,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. If I understand this correctly, are you saying that games will launch when your console is offline?

If you haven't already, Please
    perform a power cycle on your console
    to clear the cache. Also,
    test your network
    to see if any error codes pop up for you.

Hope this helps!

XBF Chris J, Oct 17, 2018
  5. ChiefJoboo
    ChiefJoboo Guest
    ChiefJoboo, Oct 17, 2018
  6. pawncrackers
    pawncrackers Guest
    Hi there!

According to the Error Lookup Website, regrettably there are no support articles for your error code. I deeply apologise for that. :/ Xbox Error Status Codes | Xbox Support

Please use a translator, if you are having issues reading this. I can not log into the game account(не могу зайти в игровой аккаунт) :)

Also, try removing your Gamertag from your Xbox, and re-downloading it. If you have no luck after this, it might be worth giving Xbox Support a call, in your region, to see if someone from our team can check the licenses on your account and go through some
    more troubleshooting. Contact Us | Xbox Support

Please make sure you are signed into the account that purchased the game.

Hope this helps,

L

pawncrackers, Oct 17, 2018
  7. The game starts only one is Helo 5, the rest do not start ... btakzhe I can not log into your account, just podkoyuchayus to wi-fi and all .... the console does not work, although in the store where I
    bought the console everything works! I already 2 times reset all the settings to the factory and does not help!

8. I can not log into the game account(не могу зайти в игровой аккаунт)

9. Hi
    КонстантинТёлушкин,

Thanks for reaching out to us! I'm sorry to hear that Xbox Live is not working properly. Please make sure Xbox Live
    is fully supported in your country: Xbox Live Support Countries

As part of our regular review of our exporting practices, we are making adjustments to our service offerings in
    some regions to ensure we are compliant with government mandates. As a result, some services are no longer available in all regions. For more information on our exporting practices, visit
    Exporting Microsoft products.

Thank you and let us know if the country you reside in is listed please.

XBF Jasmine Z, Nov 3, 2018
  10. Константин Win User

The game starts only one is Helo 5, the rest do not start ... btakzhe I can not log into your account, just podkoyuchayus to wi-fi and all .... the console does not work, although in the store where I
    bought the console everything works! I already 2 times reset all the settings to the factory and does not help!
  11. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello there,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. If I understand this correctly, are you saying that games will launch when your console is offline?

If you haven't already, Please
    perform a power cycle on your console
    to clear the cache. Also,
    test your network
    to see if any error codes pop up for you.

Hope this helps!
  12. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Hi
    КонстантинТёлушкин,

Thanks for reaching out to us! I'm sorry to hear that Xbox Live is not working properly. Please make sure Xbox Live
    is fully supported in your country: Xbox Live Support Countries

As part of our regular review of our exporting practices, we are making adjustments to our service offerings in
    some regions to ensure we are compliant with government mandates. As a result, some services are no longer available in all regions. For more information on our exporting practices, visit
    Exporting Microsoft products.

Thank you and let us know if the country you reside in is listed please.
  13. Константин Win User

7 days, the console works and then abruptly prevents me from entering my account when VAC file is on and gives an error! Refers to the region (you are in a region where this service is not available and the code is (0x804401x0
  14. ChiefJoboo Win User

Thema:

1. I can not log into the game account(не могу зайти в игровой аккаунт) - Similar Threads - log game account

2. If I factory reset or I still have my accounts to re log into and my game progress on those...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I factory reset or I still have my accounts to re log into and my game progress on those...: My Xbox is trouble shooting or something like that and ive tried everything I could and I've had my Xbox for 8years. I'm scared if I partially factory reset my Xbox can I still log into my account...
  3. My account can't play any game if I try to log in as first player, but if I play as 2nd,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account can't play any game if I try to log in as first player, but if I play as 2nd,...: Glitch in Xbox software. Xbox account glitch. (I don't know what else to put.) 5c10558f-ea38-434f-af08-5f495ec82374
  4. I was hacked into, got my account back, logged in and Minecraft says i need to buy the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was hacked into, got my account back, logged in and Minecraft says i need to buy the game...: My account was hacked, I got it back and signed into minecraft. When I did, I had to make a new username and now it's saying I don't have the game and have to buy it again. Can anyone please help?...
  5. Can't log into Epic games account from new PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't log into Epic games account from new PC: My son has a new gaming pc for Christmas but he can't log into his epic games account on the pc, it is saying 'There was an error processing the credentials from the external login system. Please...
  6. Everytime i open a xbox game, it keeps asking me to log into my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Everytime i open a xbox game, it keeps asking me to log into my account: This has been happening for a while now, but I've grown tired of it. Basically, every time I open, in my case, it is Halo Infinite and MCC, I haven't opened another game to see if this still...
  7. Why cant i log in to my microsoft account on xbox.com(Cloud Gaming)?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i log in to my microsoft account on xbox.com(Cloud Gaming)?: Split from this thread. i have the same issue but not with cloud gaming, i got a notification that asetto corsa is on sale so i went to buy it on xbox.com and i could not buy it because i...
  8. Why do I have to create an account when I try to log into epic games using my Xbox1...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I have to create an account when I try to log into epic games using my Xbox1...: Evert time I try to log into my epic games account using log in with my xbobx email and password it tells me to make a new account. 3ea83408-fbb4-4d4f-818d-5666747f4ff4
  9. Why it pop up the account login window when start the game ? I already log in in xBox App..

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why it pop up the account login window when start the game ? I already log in in xBox App..: In this week, when I start the Horizon 5 or Motor Sport 8, it pop up one sign in window but I already sign in in xBox App. My other laptop is fine and only this game laptop has this issue. For...
  10. I just logged into my Xbox account for the first time in 2 or 3 years, and all my game data...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just logged into my Xbox account for the first time in 2 or 3 years, and all my game data...: I just logged into my Xbox account for the first time in 2 or 3 years, and all my game data is gone, for assassins creed, for forza horizon 4, everything is gone. Same for my Xbox gold, i now have...