I can not log into my Xbox Live account on the Xbox 360 console because of this error: 8015D002

Discus and support I can not log into my Xbox Live account on the Xbox 360 console because of this error: 8015D002 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Every time I turn on my Xbox 360 console and try to get into my Xbox Live profile, a Microsoft security platform appears asking for my E-Mail and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rodrigo251205, Jul 30, 2017.

1. I can not log into my Xbox Live account on the Xbox 360 console because of this error: 8015D002

Every time I turn on my Xbox 360 console and try to get into my Xbox Live profile, a Microsoft security platform appears asking for my E-Mail and Microsoft Password so I can enter my Xbox Live profile, but when I put the E- Mail
    and password everything right appears a message with the error: 8015D002 and because of this I can not enter my profile and play my games and progress. Can someone help me?

:)

Rodrigo251205, Jul 30, 2017
  2. snakedog1966
    snakedog1966 Guest
    Xbox Fall beta release 8015D002 error

Hi

I get the 8015D002 error when I log in to Xbox live on my console. I can log into xbox live on my PC as using the same credentials. Appreciate any help.

Mike

snakedog1966, Jul 30, 2017
  3. cheapshades2
    cheapshades2 Guest
    error code 8015D002 - will not accept password

Hi. After many years as a strictly PC gamer, I finally bought an XBox 360 2 months ago.

I have three profles on my console. One is used for Forza Horizon with no XBox Live account, two used for Test Drive Unlimited 2, each with a separate XBox Live Silver account. (Gold Card has been ordered online and is in the mail, haven't decided which
    Live account to upgrade yet).

My trilegdog2 Live Silver profile for TDU2 logs in and plays correctly without asking for email/password info.

My Live Silver profile for TDU2 is a few days old. I added XBox Live Silver 2 days ago while on the console and played for many hours with no problems. Evidently I activated the email and password requirement to sign in when I created the
    account because yesterday morning it asked for my email and password. Entered it and received error code 8015D002. On my PC, I signed in to my XBox Live account and changed the password. Still receive the error 8015D002 when trying to sign
    in to XBox Live on the console.

Researched at XBox.com and followed instructions for error code 8015D002 and cleared the cache on the console. I still receive the error code 8015D002.

Help! Is there a solution other than what I've found? Or should I just delete the profile and start a new profile with XBox Live connect and a new email/password.

cheapshades2, Jul 30, 2017
  4. WPAK Win User

Code: 8015D002

Hi there,

Error 8015D002 occurs when signing in to Xbox Live on your Xbox 360

You see the following error message when you try to sign in to Xbox Live on your Xbox 360 console:

Sorry, either that's the wrong password, or that email doesn't have an Xbox membership. Please try again.
    Status Code: 8015D002
    This means that you have two-step verification turned on, but you haven't set up an app password.

Please see this link for the steps on how to try and solve the issue: https://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-360/errors/error-code-8015d002

Let us know the result
  5. DigitalAssassin Win User

Unable to login into Xbox console

Hey mate, more information would be helpful, what's the error message or code?

Also generally if you can log-in to the website and not the console your security information isn't up to date of your have two-step verification enabled.

Sign-in at the following link and follow the steps to add and verify some security proofs:

support.xbox.com/.../add-security-contact-information

Also follow the information here as you can check if two-step verification is enabled in which case you need an app password for the Xbox console:

support.xbox.com/.../error-code-8015d002
  6. onyxishere Win User

Error Codes: 8015D002 and 8015D003

7. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

Can't sign into XBOX Live on 360 (Error code: 8015d002)

8. XBF Amber M Win User

Code 8015D002

Hi Me1992,

Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear about the issue with the error code 8015D002 on the Xbox 360 and about your stolen Xbox One. Is your new password longer than 16 characters in length, by any chance? Sometimes this has that
    effect when dealing with a profile on a 360. You may also want to check out the support article What to do if your Xbox gets stolen to make sure your
    account is as safe as possible, if you haven't already.

If your password is 16 characters or less, then I recommend using the following support articles to start some troubleshooting on the console:

Try this and let us know the results!

Thanks for being a part of the Xbox Family.
Thema:

I can not log into my Xbox Live account on the Xbox 360 console because of this error: 8015D002

1. I can not log into my Xbox Live account on the Xbox 360 console because of this error: 8015D002 - Similar Threads - log Live account

2. Why am i getting an unexpected error logging in to xbox live account on fortnite.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am i getting an unexpected error logging in to xbox live account on fortnite.: When i load up Fortnite it says that an unexpected error has occured when logging in with my xbox live account. I’ve tried restarting the console, deleting the game and reinstalling, deleting my...
  3. I can't log into my live profile and my email that's linked to that account it's old as all...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log into my live profile and my email that's linked to that account it's old as all...: I can't log into my live account please help me 5b35fe63-136a-419d-ae01-9acf4628016a
  4. I can't log into my xbox live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log into my xbox live account: I am being forced to use my work microsoft account because I am unable to access the account associated with my xbox live account. I created the account when I was 11 years old and no longer have...
  5. Why won't Xbox Live let me log in to my account when I press the 'Log In' button?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won't Xbox Live let me log in to my account when I press the 'Log In' button?: Hi! I'm trying to change my Minecraft username (bedrock), so I looked it up and saw that I needed to do it via Xbox. Well, I go to the website and press the sign-in button at the top, sign into my...
  6. Cannot log into xbox live account through steam games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot log into xbox live account through steam games: Unable to get into either Sea of Thieves or Halo Infinite, both of which I have through steam. In the case of Halo Infinite, when launching the game I "Press Enter to play", the status "Getting...
  7. Cannot log into Microsoft Live or Xbox account using my sons login

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot log into Microsoft Live or Xbox account using my sons login: Hi I'm currently trying to login to my sons Xbox profile. But every time I try to login nothing happens. I enter his mail account and a one time pass key is send to his mail. I use this key and...
  8. Unable to log into Xbox Live on an specific account on Windows 10.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to log into Xbox Live on an specific account on Windows 10.: I have an local account on Windows 10 which I have been using. These days when I try log into Xbox Live, it no longer lets me log in. No error codes were shown. No official solutions worked....
  9. I was trying to log in in minecraft and my xbox live & microsoft account doesn't exist...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was trying to log in in minecraft and my xbox live & microsoft account doesn't exist...: As I was trying to log in in minecraft after this year, it kept saying that my microsoft account doesn't exist. As I checked my Email, it mentioned that someone removed my security info and my...
  10. I live in Russia and I haven't been able to log in to my account for several days, can...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I live in Russia and I haven't been able to log in to my account for several days, can...: I live in Russia and I haven't been able to log in to my account for several days, can someone explain to me what's going on. 4e6377cf-4e8e-486c-b321-c27e3766d7ce