I can not fix my broadcast gameplay setting

Discus and support I can not fix my broadcast gameplay setting in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; [img] I tried fix broadcast gameplay setting block to allow (in xbox one/windows 10 online safety) but when I click Allow and submit, It is turned... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by EventualWharf27, Sep 2, 2018.

1. I can not fix my broadcast gameplay setting

I can not fix my broadcast gameplay setting [​IMG]

I tried fix broadcast gameplay setting block to allow (in xbox one/windows 10 online safety)

but when I click Allow and submit, It is turned back to block

other options fixed nomally...

how can I fix it?

:)

EventualWharf27, Sep 2, 2018
  2. Anyone unable to change their privacy settings for broadcasting games on Mixer/Twitch?

I'm having an issue where I can't change my broadcast gameplay setting to allow. When I refresh the page, it changes back to block. Strangely, on my console itself, it is set to allow and I can change it back and forth. On the website, it is set to block.
    Xbox Support doesn't seem to be able to fix it. I'm able to broadcast gameplay on other accounts, so its not an issue with my console. Neither Twitch or Mixer work.

TozmanianDevil, Sep 2, 2018
  3. Hux13
    Hux13 Guest
    When I select allow on "broadcast gameplay" it reverts to blocked after I click submit

On my Xbox One my settings are set to Adult and "broadcast gameplay" is set to allowed however I'm still not able to broadcast through twitch OR mixer, they both say I need to change my settings. When I checked my xbox setting through my web browser on PC,
    I can change any setting I want apart from "Broadcast Gameplay", every time I set it to allow then click submit it reverts back to being blocked (still appearing as "allowed" on the xbox itself though)

Hux13, Sep 2, 2018
  4. I can not fix my broadcast gameplay setting

Can you try another web browser, I have had issue with some browsers not saving settings.Using another browser resolved the issue for me.

Also make sure you do not have any conflicting settings, like hiding profile, if your streaming you may need to have this enabled.

DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P, Sep 3, 2018
  5. Julian_
    Julian_ Guest
    Hi! Is it possible that parental controls are enabled for your account? If not you should try out different browsers as already mentioned (e.g. Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Opera) and check your other account settings.

Julian_, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

I can not fix my broadcast gameplay setting