I can not find or access "Manage Minecraft under Content restrictions"

Discus and support I can not find or access "Manage Minecraft under Content restrictions" in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My name is Nojus, me and my dad are currently trying to setup a microsoft/xbox account so i can play minecraft, and we have created a family group... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Saims Kvederys, Aug 25, 2023.

1. I can not find or access "Manage Minecraft under Content restrictions"

My name is Nojus, me and my dad are currently trying to setup a microsoft/xbox account so i can play minecraft, and we have created a family group thing or whatever its called, but when i try to "Xbox online gaming" on a member, I get thrown to this page:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help...e-safety/manage-app-privacy-settings-xbox-one

For any confusion, this is my dad's fresh account.

Any questions or clarifications -ask.

:)

Saims Kvederys, Aug 25, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello Saims Kvederys,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble accessing the "Manage Minecraft under Content restrictions" option. To access this option, you need to follow these steps:

1. Go to account.microsoft.com/family and sign in with your Microsoft account.

2. Select the child account you want to manage.

3. Under "Content restrictions," select "Apps, games & media."

4. Find Minecraft in the list of apps and games and select it.

5. Under "Access to content," select "Allow."

If you're still having trouble accessing this option, you can try clearing your browser cache and cookies or using a different browser. If the issue persists, you can contact Xbox support for further assistance.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  4. dadcasey Win User

Remove "Skip Sign In" button

I went under system, then access restrictions and then under content set it so that if you do not use a pass key you are restricted on all content. Now if someone uses the guest sign in or skips sign and they still can’t access anything!
  5. DreadGrrl Win User

COD WWII still appearing in my sons games even though I set age restriction to 9 years old

Check under his “Content Restrictions” on the family management area of the website, and see if COD WWII is set to “Always Allowed.” If it is there, delete it.
  6. MarvinaPerez Win User

How do I change family safety setting on cloud gaming

Hi, my name is Marvina and I will be happy to help you.

I'm sorry you have this problem. Follow the instructions below for a solution.

Set content restrictions for a member
    As an organizer, sign in to your Microsoft account on your Xbox console.

Press the Xbox button  to open the guide, then go to Profile & system > Settings > General > Online safety & family > Parental controls.

Select Manage Family Members, then choose the profile whose settings you want to adjust.
    Select Content access, and then change the filter to Unrestricted under Content and app access.

Note Setting this filter will affect a member's ability to access content that may be considered inappropriate for their age range.

Open the Xbox Parental Controls app on your mobile device, then select Settings.
    Choose the member whose settings you want to adjust.
    Under Content Restrictions, select Apply age filters, then select the current age filter.
    Under Allow appropriate content to change the age limit to 18+ (no restrictions), then select Save.

Note Setting this filter will affect a member's ability to access content that may be considered inappropriate for their age range.

Information source (credits):
    https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/cloud-gaming/cloud-gaming-parental-controls#:~:text=Configure%20the%20restrictions%20of%20content%20of%20a%20member&text=Select%20Manage%20membersof%20the%20family,Access%20to%20content%20and%20applications.

I hope I can help you solve it.

Best regards,
    Marvina.
Thema:

1. I can not find or access "Manage Minecraft under Content restrictions" - Similar Threads - find access Manage

2. Unable to find “ease of access” tab on xbox series s after console update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to find “ease of access” tab on xbox series s after console update: My xbox series s controller is too sensitive after the last update. I’ve tried to follow the instructions to change the sensitivity, but I cannot find the “ease of access” tab. I’ve tried updating...
  3. Cant find the email or username to get access on a computer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant find the email or username to get access on a computer: I pay for two different accounts and i can access one but i cant remember the name or email for the second one. The second one is the one that my son has all his games on. I still pay for the...
  4. No access to Blue Print Events, Find Tunes, or custom liverys

in XBoX on Windows
    No access to Blue Print Events, Find Tunes, or custom liverys: I am Unable to access Blue print events, custom liverys, or find tunes. It comes up with ,no events found, no designs found, and no tunes found. As i’m still online i still can’t find the problem...
  5. Why can I not access the find tune set ups in Forza Horizon 5?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can I not access the find tune set ups in Forza Horizon 5?: Whenever I click “find tune setups” it just shows the screen loading. It used to work but now it just keeps loading and I’m unsure why 4a5bd95e-ffa6-47d2-8482-5af224561fb1
  6. Can someone help me find a way to access an email to one of my accounts?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone help me find a way to access an email to one of my accounts?: I changed the email to one of my xbox accounts “ShadyBulldog” a year ago but I forgot what email i used and I’m not signed into that email. If anyone knows a way to find it please reply, thanks....
  7. After updating my computer hardware I can't find/access my Microsoft game history....how...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After updating my computer hardware I can't find/access my Microsoft game history....how...: After updating my computer hardware I can't find/access my Microsoft game history....how can I find my old history and bring it into my new system? 1e8e20a7-671a-4735-a094-ba04def41d42
  8. Unable to find or access minecraft account after migrating

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to find or access minecraft account after migrating: I migrated a few months back with some difficulty but eventually got it to work and was playing normally, later on something happened with my launcher and I got signed out. When I tried to sign...
  9. Banned permanently, reason unknown, unable to access account to find out.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned permanently, reason unknown, unable to access account to find out.: Hello, I was arbitrarily banned for an unknown reason. I am able to access the email but cannot access my Xbox account to see enforcement actions. I created a ticket through Live Chat, reference...
  10. Can't find/access Grounded Public Test via Insider App

in XboX Insiders
    Can't find/access Grounded Public Test via Insider App: As the title says: I am subscribed to the Xbox Pass and can launch Grounded I have 2 versions of the Xbox Insider App Neither version of the app, lists Grounded Public Test I've been following...