I can not enter my address on Microsoft Store when trying to send a device for repair.

Discus and support I can not enter my address on Microsoft Store when trying to send a device for repair. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Unfortunately the analog stick on my Xbox controller has drift. When trying to send it off to be repaired I am stuck in a loop, I've tried this on... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by I Bobzilla I, Jul 14, 2022.

1. I Bobzilla I
    I Bobzilla I Guest

I can not enter my address on Microsoft Store when trying to send a device for repair.

Unfortunately the analog stick on my Xbox controller has drift. When trying to send it off to be repaired I am stuck in a loop, I've tried this on multiple browsers.

This message appears when I select an address, it doesn't matter what variation of my address I add, it will not let me move to the next stage.

Any help would be appreciated.

I can not enter my address on Microsoft Store when trying to send a device for repair. [​IMG]

:)

I Bobzilla I, Jul 14, 2022
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: