I can not download the Mortal kombat ultimate 11 Pack, appears "Updating Inventory"

Discus and support I can not download the Mortal kombat ultimate 11 Pack, appears "Updating Inventory" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I need help with this problem if you can help me I would appreciate it 7d8e2846-9185-4b63-a2b4-247d36ab2a07 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Omarspanky, Oct 10, 2023.

1. Omarspanky
    Omarspanky Guest

I can not download the Mortal kombat ultimate 11 Pack, appears "Updating Inventory"

I need help with this problem if you can help me I would appreciate it

:)

Omarspanky, Oct 10, 2023
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Yes I understand, but the problem was due to the DLC, and then they updated it, verify that you have the DLC downloaded in your game.

Inside the game you must download it, it should recognize that you have DLC available and ask you to download it.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  3. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi Omarspanky! I hope you are well, delighted to be able to offer you my help!

I'm sorry to hear that you are going through this situation, this is a problem that Xbox Series X/S has. Players were experimenting, so you should check out the Kombat Pack 2 character patch.

For more information, you can read the following Tweet on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/WBGamesSupport/status/1328469199040241664?s=20

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  4. Omarspanky Win User

Hi ! I hope you are well, delighted to be able to offer you my help! I'm sorry to hear that you are going through this situation, this is a problem that Xbox Series X/S has. Players were experimenting, so you should check out the Kombat Pack 2 character patch. For more information, you can read the following Tweet on Twitter. https://twitter.com/WBGamesSupport/status/1328469199040241664?s=20 Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it. Best regards, Daniel.
    Thanks for the information but that Tweet is old and I should not be presenting this problem.
  5. Wattson Main Win User

Game Disc Not Downloading

Yes, this is only happening on mortal kombat 11 ultimate. I have a call of duty cold war disc and it downloads perfectly fine. I got the disc for Mortal Kombat 11 ultimate on december and i havent been able to download it since. I did have the game pass version of mortal kombat 11 but i fully deleted it to be absolutely sure that wasn’t the reason it wasn’t downloading.
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

joker MK11

Hello Ely =),

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you purchased the

Mortal Kombat 11 Kombat Pack
    , and you are interested in learning how you can use The Joker.
    You may want to confirm that the Kombat Pack transaction appears on
    your order history
    . WB support posted on Twitter explaining how to download Joker. Be sure to let us know the results Ely =)!
Thema:

1. I can not download the Mortal kombat ultimate 11 Pack, appears "Updating Inventory" - Similar Threads - download Mortal kombat

2. Double Input only on games downloaded with the PC Xbox app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double Input only on games downloaded with the PC Xbox app: Been having double input problems only on the games I’ve downloaded from the PC Xbox app. Makes it really weird to play, my inputs will swap between keyboard and controller. Does anyone know how...
  3. Hi my mortal kombat xl has deleted the add-on pack I had downloaded it's not in my order...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi my mortal kombat xl has deleted the add-on pack I had downloaded it's not in my order...: I am in need of an answer to my question? c8f86628-acd5-4e80-a2aa-d9b43c691447
  4. Mortal Kombat 11 not downloading properly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mortal Kombat 11 not downloading properly: I just purchased mortal Kombat 11 from Microsoft store and it keeps saying that there is an error on y’alls end. Now I purchased also on steam before this because I didn’t know I need the...
  5. So I tried to download a dlc character in mortal kombat 11, but it won’t let me download it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I tried to download a dlc character in mortal kombat 11, but it won’t let me download it: So I was trying to download spawn for mk11 and after the purchase went through it wouldn’t let me actually download the character. I’ve already downloaded two other characters being joker and...
  6. I can't download Mortal Combat 11 ultimate from Microsoft store on my pc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download Mortal Combat 11 ultimate from Microsoft store on my pc.: So i bought the Mortal Combat and Injustice 2 bundle a while ago . Now when i try to download MK11 it says 'Mk11 doesn't work on this device.' How can I fix this?...
  7. Unable to download Mortal Kombat v DC Universe - Warner Bros sale

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to download Mortal Kombat v DC Universe - Warner Bros sale: Hi there, Please can someone assist me. I am unable to download Mortal Kombat v DC Universe from the Warner Bros sale. I downloaded 5 other games on the sale, but can not download Mortal Kombat v...
  8. Mortal kombat x predator won't download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mortal kombat x predator won't download: They have realeased predator for mortal kombat x for kombat pack holders and being one I don't understand why predator is locked for me,I push A on him when it says to download and says I have...
  9. Mortal Kombat x won't fully download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mortal Kombat x won't fully download: My store bought copy stopped downloading around 60% and won't restart. I can still play the game but with very limited features. For instance, I can't access Story Mode, Krypt & online modes. Any...
  10. 0x0 error code i try to instal mortal combat xl but it will not download

in XBoX on Consoles
    0x0 error code i try to instal mortal combat xl but it will not download: buy the game in the store and do not download error code 0x0 mortal kombat xl ed05cf0c-c3ed-4aa1-a0ae-6b97791a13c9