I can not download anything not even a windows update!?

Discus and support I can not download anything not even a windows update!? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; See what's happening [img] 448a7bb3-707a-4045-b8c9-7a9908e50fd6 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by bishaan Shergill, Feb 3, 2024.

1. I can not download anything not even a windows update!?

See what's happening
    I can not download anything not even a windows update!? [​IMG]

:)

bishaan Shergill, Feb 3, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Bishaan, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, follow these steps:

Press Windows Key + X > Settings > Network & Internet > Advanced Network Settings > Network Reset > Reset Now.

Then, perform a system scan:

Open the Terminal window by pressing the Windows Key + X and selecting "Open Powershell as Administrator".

Type this command: sfc /scannow

Press Enter.

If any error is found, they will be patched.

Lastly, reset the store:

Press the Windows key +R

Type WSReset.exe and press Enter.

Follow the prompts.

Restart your PC.

After all that, try updating the apps again.
  3. AmeliaBlack2 Win User

Updates

I do have the latest windows update, I immediately went to download it when this all started. I have Windows 11. And it will not allow to update anything in the Microsoft store, not even the microsoft store can be updated itself.
  4. UmmJAdee1 Win User

Why does the popup for the login keep closeing before i can even type

i have windows 11 this is actually a new computer and for some reason i could not install the new windows update not sure why its called "2022-12 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems (KB5021255)" and when i try to download it it fails every time and then gives me the option to retry. also i don't think i can even install anything through the microsoft store because when i try to click install on anything it just reloads the page witch i didn't even know was possible.
  5. Benjamin Smith5 Win User

minecraft launcher not downloading

i tried all of that besides updating windows because that dosent even show up anything
  6. domascipkus Win User

Downloads either stuck or failed in microsoft store using windows 11 .

i cant download windows updates,languages,anything from the microsoft store, error code: 0x80246008
Thema:

1. I can not download anything not even a windows update!? - Similar Threads - download anything windows

2. i cant download anything on microsoft store because it says "D:\ __ no folder yet"

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant download anything on microsoft store because it says "D:\ __ no folder yet": i cant download anything on microsoft store because it says "D:\ __ no folder yet" and ive been trying anything and everytime i go into settings on microsoft store my whole microsoft crashes...
  3. Why is my Xbox refusing to download anything? It is already connected to the Internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox refusing to download anything? It is already connected to the Internet.: Why is my Xbox refusing to download anything? It is already connected to the Internet. I have tried everything, resetting it, et cetera. 50638947-7199-49c6-b3ea-7260f9811b83
  4. My Xbox series s is struggling to load anything when I have 200 mbs of download and 150 mbs...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series s is struggling to load anything when I have 200 mbs of download and 150 mbs...: I’ve hard reset the Xbox, reset my network, loggged in and out of my account. Unplugged the Xbox I’ve done everything I can do cd41b382-cc95-4c39-8a8e-7ff69177439c
  5. PC: Getting error code 0x800704c6 when I try and download anything however I am connected...

in XBoX on Consoles
    PC: Getting error code 0x800704c6 when I try and download anything however I am connected...: I have recently installed additional ram however in the process fried my old ram which resulted in multiple BSOD due to the faulty ram. I replaced my old ram with the new ram I purchased along...
  6. Why won't my Xbox One X allow me to download anything?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox One X allow me to download anything?: Xbox One X will not download a game from store, games pass or from disk. Console is connected to internet by hardwire and as far as I know updates are up to date. Have attempted Hard reset to...
  7. My Xbox One won’t download anything at all

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One won’t download anything at all: An Xbox I’ve used for years stopped downloading things all together. I’ve cleared my MAC address, reset the console, reset my WiFi, ethernetted, wireless, portforwarded, etc. and nothing is...
  8. Cannot download anything from the microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot download anything from the microsoft store: Every time i try to download anything from the microsoft store it says "Error on our end" and it doesnt let me download anything, im not sure if my region of puerto rico is causing issues but i...
  9. Xbox Series S doesn’t download anything, suspends immediately

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series S doesn’t download anything, suspends immediately: My Xbox series S does not download any apps what so ever. They immediately get suspended and I get error code 0x80244022. I’ve hard reset the console 4 times deleting everything and re formatted...
  10. Can't download anything Xbox app for windows

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download anything Xbox app for windows: On the Xbox app on pc games won't install, stellar is stuck at 92.mb and won't do anything. Have tried cancelling install, resetting pc, uninstalling and reinstalling app, everything.. it just...