I can not connect to my network and i have tried everything

Discus and support I can not connect to my network and i have tried everything in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I need help with networking with my xbox 360... My xbox will not connect to my wireless internet at all. I have tried all the steps that xbox.com... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Conlawn, Feb 3, 2014.

1. Conlawn
    Conlawn Guest

I need help with networking with my xbox 360...

My xbox will not connect to my wireless internet at all. I have tried all the steps that xbox.com suggests and none of them work. I have brought my xbox over to a friends house and my wireless connects without any issues. I have restarted my router a million
    times and checked all the settings and i can not get it to work. My xbox appears to only not connect at my house.

:)

Conlawn, Feb 3, 2014
  2. H0RC
    H0RC Guest
    Can connect to network but not to internet

I have this same issue, i connect to the network, but not the internet, while all other devices connected to the network can connect. I have tried everything, i am a network engineer and troubleshooting connection issues is something i am very familiar with,
    i cant even get it to work. Spent 2 hours rebuilding my home network and even tested by opening everything up to pass all traffic, still no dice. I was kicked out in the middle of a game and havent been able to connect since.

H0RC, Feb 3, 2014
  3. GMAN990
    GMAN990 Guest
    I have tried EVERYTHING!!!

When your PC is connected direct to the modem do you have to click on like a dial-up icon on your PC to connect to the Internet that has a username/password in it?

GMAN990, Feb 3, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: