I can no longer play my Minecraft without game pass and NO I'm not buying a whole new disc...

Discus and support I can no longer play my Minecraft without game pass and NO I'm not buying a whole new disc... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I'm contacting Microsoft today to ask why is my Minecraft is not working(I have the physical copy). I'm not trying to be mean or anything like... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Montrell Graffenread, Aug 21, 2023.

1. I can no longer play my Minecraft without game pass and NO I'm not buying a whole new disc...

Hello I'm contacting Microsoft today to ask why is my Minecraft is not working(I have the physical copy). I'm not trying to be mean or anything like that I'm just asking how it's perfectly legal to just willy nilly say you've changed Minecraft licenses and actually expect me to buy a game I already own. I've already talk to someone on the phone andb they said they would call me back in an hour (it's been a day mind you) someone needs to contact me ASAP about this because this I just ridiculous.

:)

Montrell Graffenread, Aug 21, 2023
  2. EzequielNeves19 Win User

I can no longer play my Minecraft without game pass and NO I'm not buying a whole new disc Mojang. Is this not just robbery?

3. Montrell Graffenread Win User

I can no longer play my Minecraft without game pass and NO I'm not buying a whole new disc Mojang. Is this not just robbery?

I'm gonna go out on a whim and say you didn't read all of it or your a bot so listen closely I'm not getting game pass and I'm not buying Minecraft again I already have the game the problem isn't me it's Microsoft.
  4. Stauner42 Win User

Minecraft no longer free???

Also having exact same problem.

Apparently can no longer play minecraft without repurchasing it through game pass (which I've never once used), even though I purchased "Xbox One Edition" waaaaaaaay back when that was the version of minecraft we got. Have been playing the "new" version
    that's just "Minecraft" ever since and now can no longer unless I rebuy through game pass?

Microsoft fix your stuff. This is ridiculous.
  5. Lucas Lauer Win User

Xbox

Hello, Cris_Ruiz. Thanks for reaching out. I'm Lucas, an Independent Advisor and Microsoft Xbox user. I'll be glad to help you.

I didn't understand. Do you want to play Minecraft without game pass?

I didn't understand what do you meant on "I can't use my account for it". Use it for what? You can't use it to buy game pass?

Please just give more information so I can understand the whole situation and try to help you.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Minecraft into MAC.

I'm not sure how you were then without buying it or possibly with Game Pass, but you have to purchase Minecraft for each platform you'd want to play it on.
Thema:

I can no longer play my Minecraft without game pass and NO I'm not buying a whole new disc...

1. I can no longer play my Minecraft without game pass and NO I'm not buying a whole new disc... - Similar Threads - longer play Minecraft

2. I can no longer play Minecraft because it appears that my xbox account has been...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can no longer play Minecraft because it appears that my xbox account has been...: Last year I have migrated my mojang account to microsoft. Everything went smoothly and I could play Minecraft. Today I have been logged out when I have opened launcher. I realised that after...
  3. After Mojang to Microsoft account migration I can no longer play Minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    After Mojang to Microsoft account migration I can no longer play Minecraft.: I need help accessing Minecraft through my Microsoft account. After migrating the Minecraft account (bought with a Hotmail email address) to a Microsoft account, I can't play the game anymore. The...
  4. I changed my age and can no longer play Minecraft online.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I changed my age and can no longer play Minecraft online.: Previously my accounts age was incorrect so I changed it to an age that is still above the age of 18 and now I can no longer play online. All of my privacy settings are still set to allow. I tried...
  5. We purchased the xbox one with minecraft game package and can no longer play after reboot.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We purchased the xbox one with minecraft game package and can no longer play after reboot.: We purchased the xbox one with minecraft game package a couple years ago. Recently we were having issues with the xbox and needed to reset it. then started having issues with minecraft saying we...
  6. minecraft windows edition no longer available for play after migration even though it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    minecraft windows edition no longer available for play after migration even though it was...: Since a windows reinstall (new drive) I lost my sons windows minecraft. I was forced to migrate to microsoft account soon after and he can no longer use it. It shows as owned but will not launch...
  7. Can no longer play Minecraft Multiplayer after account migration even though all of my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can no longer play Minecraft Multiplayer after account migration even though all of my...: Recently I have migrated my Mojang account over to Microsoft. Since doing that, my multiplayer and realms option has been disabled as it should be if the accounts privacy settings are set up to...
  8. Migrated my Mojang account to Microsoft and can no longer play Minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Migrated my Mojang account to Microsoft and can no longer play Minecraft.: I migrated my account from Mojang to Microsoft and now when I log in to my Microsoft account on the Minecraft launcher it says that I don't own the game. I have owned and played the game for at...
  9. Migrated my minecraft account, can no longer play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Migrated my minecraft account, can no longer play: I migrated my mojang account to microsoft earlier today, and could play the game just fine then. When I went to log in a little bit ago, everythings gone and it tells me I have to buy the game....
  10. Can No Longer Play Minecraft Online MultipPlayer on LAN

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can No Longer Play Minecraft Online MultipPlayer on LAN: Help! After much research, I was able to get my kids playing Minecraft together at home. We have been using the LAN method, which has worked fine to date. And, we are not interested in a monthly...