I can no longer play my games from the xbox to the xbox app

Discus and support I can no longer play my games from the xbox to the xbox app in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, I'm coming to ask you for help because I'm getting tired of it. This error message often appears: "Unable to connect to your console, make sure it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by IndySTRACKY77, Jul 26, 2018.

1. I can no longer play my games from the xbox to the xbox app

Hi, I'm coming to ask you for help because I'm getting tired of it. This error message often appears: "Unable to connect to your console, make sure it is always on and connected to the same network as this device." What should I do, perso I already clear
    the cache of the console, all my settings are good and I reset my internet box.

Help me please

:)

IndySTRACKY77, Jul 26, 2018
  2. Microsoft Games App not working on Windows 8.1

I have windows 8.1 installed on my P.C. The Games App no longer appears in my Windows Apps and when I try to install it back onto my PC I get a message "Sorry, this item has been removed and is no longer available for purchase from the Windows Store." The
    only references I can find are Xbox on Windows 10. Does this mean it is no longer available for Windows 8 users? There is nothing else on the Apps store to suggest this App is obsolete.

RoastEquation5, Jul 26, 2018
  3. Xbox games not working

All Xbox Microsoft games except the Xbox Live games: Sudoku, Jigsaw, Mahjong, Minesweeper, and Jackpot. There is no "Report a problem" from within the Xbox app after reproducing this issue. Of course I may not be understanding what you're asking me to do.
    I can no longer sign on to any of the "plain" Xbox games. I can sign on to the Xbox app and see my profile, etc

RentalPepper928, Jul 26, 2018
  4. I can no longer play my games from the xbox to the xbox app

No one to help me ?

IndySTRACKY77, Jul 26, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

I can no longer play my games from the xbox to the xbox app