I can no longer play my digital games it says I need to purchase the game but when I go to...

Discus and support I can no longer play my digital games it says I need to purchase the game but when I go to... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can log on to my Xbox account on my console Xbox one and start to load my game,Call of duty cold war, but after a while it just says I don't own the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by steve wells1, Mar 31, 2023.

1. steve wells1
    steve wells1 Guest

I can no longer play my digital games it says I need to purchase the game but when I go to...

I can log on to my Xbox account on my console Xbox one and start to load my game,Call of duty cold war, but after a while it just says I don't own the game, if I go to purchase game it says I own it so I go back and it just redirects me to purchase game again and again.....other games do the same, I have tried to contact Microsoft, and I've chat with the online support but it's very frustrating and it keeps taking me back to things I've already tried with them previously. I have requested a call back a number of times but no joy. Please help lol

Regards

Steve

:)

steve wells1, Mar 31, 2023
  2. steve wells1 Win User

I can no longer play my digital games it says I need to purchase the game but when I go to purchase it says I own the game but I am unable to load the games.

Hi Ronnie

Thank you very much, the issue's have now gone and I'm able to load and play my games....so again a big thank you 👍🙂

Regards

Steve
  3. Ronnieee Win User

I can no longer play my digital games it says I need to purchase the game but when I go to purchase it says I own the game but I am unable to load the games.

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help with your game now working.

This could be due to some contents that are not yet installed with the game most especially the content packs from 1 - 4.

Try checking this out.

On your Xbox, Please go to Games and Apps.

Look for Call Of Duty and highlight it.

Once highlighted, go to Manage Games and Add ons. Check if all content packs are already install and if not, please make sure to install them.

Try the game again after that.
  4. R5oNi5t Win User

Hello Microsoft! Get off you duff and let us know why we are having error code 0xc03f300d!

What did the other comments say? The error comes up when the acct that can play the game no longer exists on the console if its digital or the disc needs to be inserted
  5. KenjiClark Win User

GtaV

I purchased a digital copy for XboxOne a few years ago and now when I try to play the game it says it needs a hard copy to review the license
  6. Archangel676 Win User

missing purchase history

If this hadn't happened before I would chalk it up as a mistake, but this isn't the first time something I purchased digitally vanished from my purchase history, therefore blocking me from accessing my purchase. When I try to contact microsoft it looks
    like I never made the purchase and all my proof had been deleted. Its usually with games I no longer play. Maybe it shouldn't go down as a purchase but as a rental, then when it disappears off customers accounts after a couple of years they are not confused
    and upset. As an accountant, I'm not likely to mistakenly purchase something and play it for a couple of years, and then come to you wondering why its no longer there. The mistake is on microsoft and I won't ever make a digital purchase again.
Thema:

1. I can no longer play my digital games it says I need to purchase the game but when I go to... - Similar Threads - longer play digital

2. Last day or two I am no longer Apple to play Game Pass games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Last day or two I am no longer Apple to play Game Pass games: I stopped playing starfield a week ago, and I am assuming it is in this time that it began but I don't know. I downloaded Forza Motorsport yesterday. and tried to play it and it just keeps...
  3. I can no longer play my Minecraft without game pass and NO I'm not buying a whole new disc...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can no longer play my Minecraft without game pass and NO I'm not buying a whole new disc...: Hello I'm contacting Microsoft today to ask why is my Minecraft is not working(I have the physical copy). I'm not trying to be mean or anything like that I'm just asking how it's perfectly legal...
  4. fh4 what I've been playing since 2020 no longer works after resetting the xbox ons s....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fh4 what I've been playing since 2020 no longer works after resetting the xbox ons s....: fh4 what I've been playing since 2020 no longer works after resetting the xbox ons s. error code (0x803f8001) 475b0464-6566-4264-be2d-848997b9a355
  5. let me any longer play online. Not communicating with the RL sever. I reinstalled my game ,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    let me any longer play online. Not communicating with the RL sever. I reinstalled my game ,...: I’m connected to the internet but can’t connect to the rocket league server? Please help. I’ve reinstalled my game, rebooted the Xbox and still Nothing. Thanks 15957ba1-bb44-4dcf-a1a0-96715871244b
  6. Blu-Ray app from the Xbox store no longer plays DVDs. PLEASE HELP!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Blu-Ray app from the Xbox store no longer plays DVDs. PLEASE HELP!!!!: Is there an alternative {or a superior} Blu-Ray/DVD app that i can install on my Xbox One X due to the Blu-Ray app from the Xbox store no longer plays DVDs? I do not own a computer so if someone...
  7. Xbox x will no longer play any movie I own

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox x will no longer play any movie I own: My Xbox x will no longer play any movie I've bought. I've reset to factory with no luck. I've reinstalled movies with no luck and I've reinstalled the movies and TV app. Help please. I don't...
  8. I’ve bought minecoin gift cards but my child no longer plays, how can I return the gift cards?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’ve bought minecoin gift cards but my child no longer plays, how can I return the gift cards?: I have bought minecoins gift card but my child no longer plays, how do I return the gift cards? 8fcddf60-74e7-4a3a-bde1-787d40372880
  9. Xbox Play Anywhere and Cloud saves no longer works on PC and Xbox Console.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Play Anywhere and Cloud saves no longer works on PC and Xbox Console.: Recently Play Anywhere and Cloud Saves are not synching correctly, and critically, deleting all saves. Example (Play Anywhere): 1. Start a new game on PC for "The Long Dark" save the game. Quit...
  10. Bought Hogwarts Legacy Duluxe Digital Edition, but can no longer play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Hogwarts Legacy Duluxe Digital Edition, but can no longer play: Hey, so I purchased Hogwarts digital duluxe from CDKeys for the XBOX Series X|S...(I have the series X), redeemed the code and it worked perfectly for 3 days.....but then it asked if I own this...