I can no longer join a gme with a freind!codeplatusy

Discus and support I can no longer join a gme with a freind!codeplatusy in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can not join a game wt a freind ded311ec-9087-4131-9a22-0d2943624f66 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HOOK1312, Oct 25, 2020.

1. HOOK1312
    HOOK1312 Guest

I can not join a game wt a freind

:)

HOOK1312, Oct 25, 2020
  2. Swannie28 Win User

Adverts in Taptiles

I have the same problem - I bought this app long ago and until recently no ads. Now there is an ad after every single game and I can no longer enjoy this gme
  3. EXShadow Ninja Win User

I can't play games with my parties and friends

this used to happen to me , you have an incompatible NAT with your freinds , the problem is at your freinds end tell them to get a better connection :D , also can you give me info on wether you can join a party with only the one freind inside it , becuase
    if there is multiple freinds then that will alow them to connect even if they are not host
  4. crashjd007 Win User

New XBOX Gold Membership Won't Let me Access Games for Gold

I have jus got my xbox live 1 month free but my freinds show as offline. They can send msg to me and i get them right away but when they send me a game invite it says i cant join cause i am not freinds with anyone on that game z help already lost 2 days
    on my freinds trial
  5. xMnLk SCORCIONx Win User

Demolition Derby

i'd like to join and so would some of my freinds
  6. XxG3TR3KTxX591 Win User

im on windows 10 how do i join friends on playstation

minecraft im trying to join my freind on playstation 4
Thema:

1. I can no longer join a gme with a freind!codeplatusy - Similar Threads - longer join gme

2. my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...: my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it says that email already has an account with but. Also when i use my username to sign into my account it...
  3. I moved to a new house and can no longer get Open NAT

in XBoX on Consoles
    I moved to a new house and can no longer get Open NAT: I had my setup completely dialed at my last apartment. We moved to a new place with the same internet service (new ONT box) and I’ve tried everything from UPnP to DMZ to try to get an open NAT....
  4. Xbox is no longer recording

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox is no longer recording: Since April update and the last est update in Mei Xbox is no longer recoding 11539104-42d6-4dcd-ab4d-b4c486fff342
  5. Is there anyway I can gain access to my old xbox account. I know the email, just no longer...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway I can gain access to my old xbox account. I know the email, just no longer...: Am i able to gain control of my old xbox account, if I know the username and email it was linked to. Even though I don’t have access to that email anymore. dd2e857c-3391-4d7c-b372-25a046952f5c
  6. Why does it say “unable to connect to world. The world is no longer available to join.”...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it say “unable to connect to world. The world is no longer available to join.”...: I am trying to join a friends world on minecraft (he’s on Nintendo switch and I am on Xbox) but every time it just says “unable to connect to world. The world is no longer available to join.” Can...
  7. Can't join anyone or create LFG post. "This post is no longer available."

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't join anyone or create LFG post. "This post is no longer available.": In xbox overlay LFG can't join anyone or make a post. Every person im trying to join is still looking for group members, still it says: "This post is no longer available.". I tried everything that...
  8. Xbox 360 games on Xbox one says sessions no longer available when I try to join my friends...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 games on Xbox one says sessions no longer available when I try to join my friends...: there’s an issue that has arrived recently. Before this, me and my friends could play Xbox 360 games on our Xbox ones with no issue joining, but now every game we play, we try joining and it says...
  9. No longer able to join parties or see when friends come online.

in XBoX on Consoles
    No longer able to join parties or see when friends come online.: I have an issue where: I do not receive notifications of friends coming on line I do not receive party invites I can not join a party or game of a friend via the menus (the options are grayed...
  10. Can no longer join parties or send messages

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can no longer join parties or send messages: Enforcement Team, My account has been reported yesterday by someone who was angry with me for spawning an item on a server in which I run. That is what I know from what I...