I can no longer get the game I paid for back in May

Discus and support I can no longer get the game I paid for back in May in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a special version of F1 2022 on May 13, and the last day to get it was May 16. Today is the first day to play the pre ordered early access for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jack Perkins1, Jul 5, 2022.

1. I can no longer get the game I paid for back in May

I bought a special version of F1 2022 on May 13, and the last day to get it was May 16. Today is the first day to play the pre ordered early access for the game. The problem is that I thought it would charge me back on May 13, but it didn’t. And because of that I didn’t have the correct amount of money in my account today for it to charge me. So, i do have the money now but I’m no longer able to get the version I got back in May and I’m really hoping you can help me fix that?

:)

Jack Perkins1, Jul 5, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Jack

Do you have the order confirmation email from Microsoft Store in your email address?
    Or, if you look for the game in your Microsoft account order history, the special edition bundle and everything appears there?
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

I'll be waiting for your reply, greetings from another Microsoft user!
  3. Tomm_A Win User

Microsoft is saying I no longer own a game, is there any way I can get it back?

Hello Jas569,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Based on the description, you are having issue in getting back the game after resetting your device. Let us check and see on what we can do to help resolve your concern in a timely manner.

The moment you have redeemed the Minecraft using your Microsoft account, the license of the game will be tied up to your account. As per Minecraft realms, the data is stored on Minecraft servers not on your local machine. This means that even if you reset your PC, your realms should still be intact. However, it is always a good idea to back up your Realms just in case. Regarding skins, they are linked to your Minecraft account and are stored on Minecraft servers, not on your local machine. So, resetting your PC should not affect your skins.

The best way to address your concern is contacting directly Minecraft support and submit a ticket. We will help you how to proceed.

To submit a ticket to Minecraft support, follow the steps below:

We are positive that you’ll get more relevant information and best resolution to your concern.

Sincerely,

4. KindGryphon Win User

Hi, minecraft has 2 version bedrock and Java. Bedrock is the version you can get on Xbox but you can also download it through the Microsoft app on your pc and use this version which is what I did. When I updated the game I would do so through my Microsoft app on pc however I could also access this on my Xbox which weirdly it says I still own it there.
    Minecraft isnt a play anywhere title though so simply having the Xbox Bedrock version would not have entitled you to the PC bedrock version.

Gotta be something else going on.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

An Xbox wouldn't come with the PC version of the game, it would come with the Xbox version, and they are separate games in the system

If you had Game Pass and don't now, that could explain it
  6. OpticRJames Win User

How can I get either what I paid for or my money back?

Hi, William. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

If it says canceled from your account's order history, it means that the system was not able to collect any payment from the pre-order. The system will only try to charge your payment method ten days before the release date of the content or game. You will have to purchase the content again in order to access it.
Thema:

1. I can no longer get the game I paid for back in May - Similar Threads - longer game paid

2. Xbox controller no longer working with epic games launcher.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller no longer working with epic games launcher.: For a long time I have used an Xbox controller to play GTA V through the Epic Games launcher. I have done this by adding it as a non-steam game. A couple days ago it stopped working and now the...
  3. Friday the 13: The Game no longer backwards compatible?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friday the 13: The Game no longer backwards compatible?: I have Friday the 13th the Game on disc, and even though the disc can be read and played fine in my Xbox One, my Series X will not recognize the disc no matter how many times I perform a power...
  4. Xbox game bar no longer works

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar no longer works: Within the last few days Xbox game bar no longer works properly. I can open it with Win "G"; however, it doesn't display my friends list or even have a sign in option anymore. it lets me use...
  5. Why does the cloud gaming website no longer recognize my controller as connected?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the cloud gaming website no longer recognize my controller as connected?: Attempting to play Xbox cloud gaming on chrome, due to it crashing every time I attempt it on the xbox app. It no longer recognizes that my controller is connected and won’t allow me to use it...
  6. Xbox Game Bar no longer has "copy link" button. Why is that?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar no longer has "copy link" button. Why is that?: Hi, For the past month or so I have been having capturing clips using the Xbox Game Bar and I would usually send to the Xbox App by pressing copy link. This option isn't available anymore. I...
  7. Game no longer in Library after switching to a new PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game no longer in Library after switching to a new PC: Hello all, about one year ago, I bought Microsoft Flight Simulator and activated it. Played a lot even over the year, and even bough some hardware for it, even though my PC was rather at the...
  8. if i get achievements from 360 games on a 360 console that the one no longer supports, will...

in XBoX Accessibility
    if i get achievements from 360 games on a 360 console that the one no longer supports, will...: i was just wondering this because there's some older games i wanna try but i thought i should ask before i bought a 360 728d4be7-55ba-429d-a1a0-638b574d3fe0
  9. My xbox game bar no longer opens with windows+g and I do not recieve invitations. How to fix?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My xbox game bar no longer opens with windows+g and I do not recieve invitations. How to fix?: I wasn't receiving invitations through xbox game bar so looked online to fix....
  10. No longer able to play a game I have paid for?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No longer able to play a game I have paid for?: Hello, I pre-ordered NASCAR Heat 4 Gold Edition which released last Tuesday & have been playing it without a problem ever since until today. When I try to start the game a screen pops up that says...