I can no longer edit my forge map in halo infinite

Discus and support I can no longer edit my forge map in halo infinite in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; In halo infinite forge i was just minding my own business when suddenly i was booted off the map i was making. I tried loading back in but it sayed it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by level4sentry, Jan 11, 2024.

1. level4sentry
    level4sentry Guest

In halo infinite forge i was just minding my own business when suddenly i was booted off the map i was making.

I tried loading back in but it sayed it was copy protected even though i was the one who made the map and i didnt copy protect it.

I then tried restarting infinite and loading it but it sayed that it could not get to a dedicated server.

Then for some weird reason the map name changed to btb_fragmentation (i had used the map fragmentation as a template) and it could no longer be loaded whatsoever.

Does anyone know what my problem is?

:)

level4sentry, Jan 11, 2024
  2. Andrew_stockmaik Win User

Custom browser for other halo titles in the mcc

Custum Browsing is where people can join your forge map that you made, people online can join and play your map that you created in forge. I thought when season 7 of halo mcc came, that any halo with forge in the mcc would be Able to have custum Browsing on it, but it's only reach. I'm wondering if halos like halo 3 , halo 4, and halo 2 anniversary will have custum browsing, I made some pretty cool maps on those games but not halo reach.
  3. UnchargedTerror Win User

Halo 4: Limited Edition

When she says this is one of 3 forge maps, I assume she means like forge world, and that we indeed can edit other maps on the game?
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Posso instalar mods em Halo 5 sem risco de banimento? (Can I install mods in Halo 5 with no risk of banishment?)

The game does not support mods, so the answer to that is no. However, you can create maps using the Halo Forge options in the game, and the Halo forge app on Windows 10, these custom maps can be found in the multiplayer options in the game.
  5. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

Multiplayer Maps From Other Game You Want Releasing into Other Game

If you get the Far Cry games you can literally build ANY map in the world you want from any game. The forge in Halo is pretty good for re-creating maps but you are limited. But I have seen many maps from other games in Halo 3 and in Halo Reach. The
    forge in H4 is even better so I expect even more maps from other games.
  6. the big j(2) Win User

Games move on pc

Also now I noticed halo infinite doesn't have permission on the PC.

Every other game does. Like halo 5 forge etc.

Halo 5 forge I had installed since it came out with permissions and it has never once moved on its own. Same with fallout 3.

Seems newer titles like fallout 4 doom eternal. Halo infinite and pretty well every indie game that requires app permissions are susceptible to this.
Thema:

1. I can no longer edit my forge map in halo infinite - Similar Threads - longer edit forge

2. my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...: my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it says that email already has an account with but. Also when i use my username to sign into my account it...
  3. I moved to a new house and can no longer get Open NAT

in XBoX on Consoles
    I moved to a new house and can no longer get Open NAT: I had my setup completely dialed at my last apartment. We moved to a new place with the same internet service (new ONT box) and I’ve tried everything from UPnP to DMZ to try to get an open NAT....
  4. Xbox is no longer recording

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox is no longer recording: Since April update and the last est update in Mei Xbox is no longer recoding 11539104-42d6-4dcd-ab4d-b4c486fff342
  5. Is there anyway I can gain access to my old xbox account. I know the email, just no longer...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway I can gain access to my old xbox account. I know the email, just no longer...: Am i able to gain control of my old xbox account, if I know the username and email it was linked to. Even though I don’t have access to that email anymore. dd2e857c-3391-4d7c-b372-25a046952f5c
  6. Xbox controller no longer working with epic games launcher.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller no longer working with epic games launcher.: For a long time I have used an Xbox controller to play GTA V through the Epic Games launcher. I have done this by adding it as a non-steam game. A couple days ago it stopped working and now the...
  7. Friday the 13: The Game no longer backwards compatible?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friday the 13: The Game no longer backwards compatible?: I have Friday the 13th the Game on disc, and even though the disc can be read and played fine in my Xbox One, my Series X will not recognize the disc no matter how many times I perform a power...
  8. Why does my card continue to get charged even when the card no longer exists

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my card continue to get charged even when the card no longer exists: I continue to get charged on my card that doesn't even exist anymore for the Xbox ultimate. This Xbox was sold in that account isn't even used anymore. Microsoft makes it virtually impossible to...
  9. Microsoft account no longer owns minecraft java edition

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account no longer owns minecraft java edition: I bought minecraft a long time ago and migrated my account on June 30th 2022, but when I tried to log back into my minecraft account through microsoft, it forced me to create a new xbox gamer tag...
  10. Non riesco piu' ad accedere alla accaunt [Edit - Translation] - I can no longer access the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Non riesco piu' ad accedere alla accaunt [Edit - Translation] - I can no longer access the...: non riesco ad accedere [Edit - Translation] - I can not log in 137c72f6-082b-472f-a755-271f167c31cf