I can no longer claim games with gold. I have an active Gamepass Ultimate Subscription...

Discus and support I can no longer claim games with gold. I have an active Gamepass Ultimate Subscription... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am unable to claim games with gold anymore. I have an active Gamepass Ultimate Subscription that's good until 3/30/2026. When trying to redeem the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ApocalypseDooms, Jun 16, 2023.

1. I can no longer claim games with gold. I have an active Gamepass Ultimate Subscription...

I am unable to claim games with gold anymore. I have an active Gamepass Ultimate Subscription that's good until 3/30/2026. When trying to redeem the free game with gold for the month, Only price shows but no claim option. I did remove my account and added the account again to see if it fixes the problem but that didn't do anything, i am still seeing the same error. I tried to redeem the game from different sources like my Xbox console, PC Windows, table and gamepass app, Xbox appt but no matter where I tried to claim the game from, I still get the same error everywhere.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

***Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Apps / Xbox on Windows***

:)

ApocalypseDooms, Jun 16, 2023
  2. AskHaTeR Win User

I can no longer claim games with gold. I have an active Gamepass Ultimate Subscription that's good until 3/30/2026. but still unable to claim games with gold.

I am having the same issue. After upgrading my subscription from the regular Xbox live Gold and GamePass to GamePass Ultimate, i am no longer able to claim the current free game with gold and use discounts for Deals with Gold games.
  3. Kaidu Kun Win User

I can no longer claim games with gold. I have an active Gamepass Ultimate Subscription that's good until 3/30/2026. but still unable to claim games with gold.

I am having the same issue. After upgrading my subscription from the regular Xbox live Gold to GamePass Ultimate, i am no longer able to claim any of the free games with gold
  4. Jonny306 Win User

Game pass is not working

Okay,

You won't have Gamepass.

Gamepass is a subscription that provides access to a library of games that can be played without purchasing them. Similar to Netflix.

While "Gamepass Ultimate" provided access to that same library and also gives access to Xbox Gold and EA Play.

Ea Play is also like gamepass that offers their own game library that can be accessed while the Subscription is active.

With Gamepass Ultimate, you'll have Gold, Gamepass, and Ea Play all in one Subscription.

However, what you purchased (Xbox Live) is Xbox Gold. This is a subscription that provides access to online gaming.

It is not Gamepass so if you are looking for an active Gamepass after redeeming that 12-month Subscription, Gamepass will not show but Xbox Live or Xbox Gold should show.

Is that showing up at all?
  5. Smwutches Win User

How am I supposed to contact support??

Additional info:

I also cannot launch Sea of Thieves. It tells me that I need to "renew gold" which is absolutely preposterous, considering 1) I own the game, and 2) I have an active subscription to GamePass Ultimate, and 3) to my knowledge "gold" does not exist anymore.
    Gold does still exist. It's required to play online on any paid game, but it is no longer needed for free-to-play games. However, you are correct that if you still gave an active Ultimate subscription, you do still have Gold.
  6. Panno92 Win User

Changing Xbox subscription from gamepass to gold

No you don't need to cancel the subscription, you will simply need to wait the natural expiration.

From what you have written I think that you have a Gamepass Ultimate (which already includes all Gold benefits), therefore your only way to have only an active gold is this:

- cancel the recurring billing for Gamepass Ultimate (already done)

- wait until the natural expiration of Gamepass Ultimate

- Buy a Gold Membership Card or activate the gold subscription on the xbox store

Unfortunately there is no way to make a direct downgrade from Gamepass Ultimate to Gold

I hope this could help you
Thema:

I can no longer claim games with gold. I have an active Gamepass Ultimate Subscription...

1. I can no longer claim games with gold. I have an active Gamepass Ultimate Subscription... - Similar Threads - longer claim games

2. my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...: my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it says that email already has an account with but. Also when i use my username to sign into my account it...
  3. I moved to a new house and can no longer get Open NAT

in XBoX on Consoles
    I moved to a new house and can no longer get Open NAT: I had my setup completely dialed at my last apartment. We moved to a new place with the same internet service (new ONT box) and I’ve tried everything from UPnP to DMZ to try to get an open NAT....
  4. Xbox is no longer recording

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox is no longer recording: Since April update and the last est update in Mei Xbox is no longer recoding 11539104-42d6-4dcd-ab4d-b4c486fff342
  5. Is there anyway I can gain access to my old xbox account. I know the email, just no longer...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway I can gain access to my old xbox account. I know the email, just no longer...: Am i able to gain control of my old xbox account, if I know the username and email it was linked to. Even though I don’t have access to that email anymore. dd2e857c-3391-4d7c-b372-25a046952f5c
  6. Xbox controller no longer working with epic games launcher.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller no longer working with epic games launcher.: For a long time I have used an Xbox controller to play GTA V through the Epic Games launcher. I have done this by adding it as a non-steam game. A couple days ago it stopped working and now the...
  7. Friday the 13: The Game no longer backwards compatible?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friday the 13: The Game no longer backwards compatible?: I have Friday the 13th the Game on disc, and even though the disc can be read and played fine in my Xbox One, my Series X will not recognize the disc no matter how many times I perform a power...
  8. Why does my card continue to get charged even when the card no longer exists

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my card continue to get charged even when the card no longer exists: I continue to get charged on my card that doesn't even exist anymore for the Xbox ultimate. This Xbox was sold in that account isn't even used anymore. Microsoft makes it virtually impossible to...
  9. After latest update , my series X no longer does 4k

in XBoX on Consoles
    After latest update , my series X no longer does 4k: Console updated, but no longer does 4k only up to 1440 . I still game in 4k on my pc . So samsung tv is not the problem f4eb637b-2c0b-4f4d-a8a7-1136ec8877ff
  10. Two of my DLCs claim I no longer own them?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Two of my DLCs claim I no longer own them?: I own the Big Score edition of Payday 2. Recently I tried to boot the game up and noticed that a couple of the characters had been uninstalled. I didn’t take it as much of a big deal, until I...