I can no longer access my microsoft account with my current email, am I able to transfer it...

Discus and support I can no longer access my microsoft account with my current email, am I able to transfer it... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I can no longer access my microsoft account with my current email, am I able to transfer it to a different email so I dont lose all of my xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by R_406, Apr 16, 2023.

1. R_406
    R_406 Guest

I can no longer access my microsoft account with my current email, am I able to transfer it...

I can no longer access my microsoft account with my current email, am I able to transfer it to a different email so I dont lose all of my xbox information

:)

R_406, Apr 16, 2023
  2. pearce harshbarger Win User

Minecraft account transferred to hacker's email but I have information to prove it's mine

Hi Jhon, thank you for your help. I have tried those methods before but those do not relate to the issue I'm having. The hacker transferred the Minecraft account's email (my email) to his own email as he can sign in to my account with his email currently. I do not have access any longer as he modified the password and email.
  3. Kcits Win User

Can no longer access Microsoft games account after migrating email to Microsoft 365 Business

I would beg to differ a little on that. I had a Mojang account, migrated it to Microsoft Games account, everything worked because I currently have a running Realms account and monthly bill that I started before migrating my email to a Microsoft 365 Business account.

I am no longer able to access the Microsoft Games account because my email account is considered a Work account because it is running on Microsoft 365.

Had access prior to Microsoft Games account and all was right in the world.

Migrated my email to Microsoft 365 Business and more and more becomes wrong in the world. I am unable to get into my Games account, I am unable to cancel my Realms monthly billing, and I don't want to get started with the issues I have with Microsoft 365. Because Microsoft's decisions of "This is for work, so personal stuff is a no no" is extremely frustrating.
  4. Georges C. Win User

I can no longer access my microsoft account with my current email, am I able to transfer it to a different email so I dont lose all of my xbox information

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Welcome to the community

Hello R_406, you lost access to your email account, was it hacked?

You cannot transfer information or game licenses etc from one account to another.

If your account has been hacked or you have lost access to it, you will have to try to regain access to your account.

Recover your account

https://account.live.com/acsr

Help with the Microsoft account recovery form

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  5. Fraggboy Win User

cant connect to party chat

I think M$ is having an issue with their auth servers.. I can't sign into my account as well as I can't access my Hotmail email account.. :( Currently on the phone with XBox support. They are not showing anything wrong, but I think I am going to be transferred
    over to Microsoft..
  6. Aditya Giri1 Win User

I am not able to access my email

sure that will do it kindly help me
Thema:

1. I can no longer access my microsoft account with my current email, am I able to transfer it... - Similar Threads - longer access microsoft

2. How do I disconnect my microsoft account from my ps5 minecraft when I no longer have access...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I disconnect my microsoft account from my ps5 minecraft when I no longer have access...: I am currently trying to disconnect my Microsoft Account from my PS5 minecraft, and when I try to log in with a new email, either nothing happens and makes me log-in again or it says there's...
  3. My Microsoft account W’s hacked and the email was changed so that I can no longer access...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account W’s hacked and the email was changed so that I can no longer access...: My account got hacked and the associated email to that account has been changed so that I can’t recover it. I was wondering if there was any way to recover my account through Microsoft sports...
  4. Can I recover my old Gamertag since I no longer have access to my hacked Microsoft email...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I recover my old Gamertag since I no longer have access to my hacked Microsoft email...: I have a vintage game or two that's no longer in circulation and I'd like to add it to my current profile of humanly possible. a1fa0665-ca0b-4510-b56c-64514c1d5e4c
  5. I want to unlink my microsoft account from PS4 on minecraft, but I no longer have access to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to unlink my microsoft account from PS4 on minecraft, but I no longer have access to...: All I know is the gamertag for the account. 61a7a6c5-8b8c-4908-b343-1487e6b7b17f
  6. My Microsoft account was hacked and I can no longer access Minecraft or my computer.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account was hacked and I can no longer access Minecraft or my computer.: A few days ago my Microsoft account was hacked. The gamertag was then the hacker changed it. They changed the email of the Microsoft account from my email to a random account with a bunch of...
  7. Our Microsoft account was hacked and taken over and we no longer have access to our account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Our Microsoft account was hacked and taken over and we no longer have access to our account.: Our Microsoft account was hacked whilst my son was playing Minecraft, our email and password to the account were changed with all our security info deleted also. When trying to recover the account...
  8. Microsoft asks me to send password reset thing to an email I no longer have access to.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft asks me to send password reset thing to an email I no longer have access to.: You read the title. I'm trying to reset my password to my microsoft/xbox account but it keeps telling me to send the password to an old email. I've tried doing the reset form time and time again...
  9. Microsoft Account on Minecraft is no longer giving me access to Java Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Account on Minecraft is no longer giving me access to Java Edition: Hello, I have bought Minecraft very long time ago (>5y). Migrate from mojang account to microsoft account and played without any problem beginning the year... Tried again to play and I can now...
  10. Can no longer access Microsoft games account after migrating email to Microsoft 365 Business

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can no longer access Microsoft games account after migrating email to Microsoft 365 Business: I had an email account that was my personal domain, I have had it for nearly 20 years. I created a Microsoft games account for myself and others with my kids that use the same personalized domain....