I Can never play Dark Souls thru Backwards Compat ever again...?

Discus and support I Can never play Dark Souls thru Backwards Compat ever again...? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I cannot play this game AT ALL through BC any more. The only way is for me to dig out my 360 and play it with hard drive saving. Whenever I try to play... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by holywood222, Jan 23, 2017.

1. holywood222
    holywood222 Guest

I cannot play this game AT ALL through BC any more. The only way is for me to dig out my 360 and play it with hard drive saving. Whenever I try to play on My Xbox One, an error occurs, giving me this error message about my cloud save "Items on another Xbox
    are waiting to be uploaded for the game or app. To use cloud storage, sign in to the Xbox you last played on and upload the items to the cloud." and that I have to go on that xbox to upload it. So I tried everything to recover my save from the cloud, copying
    AND moving it off from 360, both would not work. It said the exact same error message. The thing is, the "last xbox I played Dark Souls on" is my friend's, which he has now sold off since I had last used it. So obviously that was going to be an issue to go
    on and upload the save, which left me no choice, I had to try and delete the save from the cloud, which sucks because it is a completed game file. So I tried to delete the save, and guess what? Same error message "Items on another Xbox are waiting to be uploaded
    for the game or app. To use cloud storage, sign in to the Xbox you last played on and upload the items to the cloud." I literally am unable to play this game on Xbox One unless I want to play without saving. What can I do?

:)

holywood222, Jan 23, 2017
  2. Don D413
    Don D413 Guest
    Preorder DS3 Deluxe but still no DS1 code

So I pre-ordered Dark Souls III but I never got the pre-order bonus of the Dark Souls 1 backwards compatible code.

Don D413, Jan 23, 2017
  3. Dark souls 1 backward compatibility release date ?!?

My friend and i just received dark souls code for pre ordering dark souls 3 but I'm wondering when will it be available to play on Xbox one using backward compatibility because we both own the game on Xbox 360 and have no interest what so ever to return
    to Xbox 360 ever again !

so when exactly?

Angra Mainiiu, Jan 23, 2017
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

Hey Holywood222,

Very sorry to hear about that! After deleting the save from the cloud, try
    Uninstalling and Reinstalling Dark Souls
    from your Xbox One console and then give it another shot!

Keep us posted!

Mister Beep, Jan 24, 2017
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Hey Holywood222,

Very sorry to hear about that! After deleting the save from the cloud, try
    Uninstalling and Reinstalling Dark Souls
    from your Xbox One console and then give it another shot!

Keep us posted!
  6. Mister Quimby Win User

Haven't received code for Dark Souls 1

Hey again Lillebrother!

Dark Souls is only available to play on the Xbox 360 console. For information regarding future titles that are added to the Backwards Compatibility catalog, check out our Xbox One Backward
    Compatibility
    page. Thanks!
  7. Mister Beep Win User

Dark Souls Original Not Ready For Backwards Compatibility.

Hey there,

There is nothing we can share at this time as far as when Dark Souls will be backwards compatible, but your free copy of Dark Souls is playable on Xbox 360.

Thanks for posting!
  8. SPS-40B1869D-52C4-42 Win User

Dark souls backwards compatibility

ARocker96,

That is because the game is not backwards compatible yet. You will not be able to download and play Dark Souls until it has been added to the Backwards Compatibility list.

Hope this clarifies!

Blitz
  9. Limited Lag Win User

Dark souls (1) dissapeared

The message said "Your purchase of Dark Souls III includes Dark Souls for Xbox 360. We will send you a message to let you know your token is ready for use when Dark Souls is ready on backwards compatibility. (Code was here)"

It's not compatible yet...
Thema:

1. I Can never play Dark Souls thru Backwards Compat ever again...? - Similar Threads - never play Dark

2. If I'm banned indefinitely does that mean I will never get to play Xbox again?

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I'm banned indefinitely does that mean I will never get to play Xbox again?: It says I'm banned indefinite which means that it hasn't been decided but I've also been doing research and it says that you basically can't get back into Xbox servers until 9999 which is lifetime...
  3. Refund Denied for Pre Order and never downloaded/played game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund Denied for Pre Order and never downloaded/played game: Hello, I pre ordered MW3 and noticed it was the wrong version, xbox. I was intending to buy it for PC. Straight away I requested a refund but was denied, even though I just ordered it, its a...
  4. Remote Play/Cloud Streaming never stop loading on PC, can't play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remote Play/Cloud Streaming never stop loading on PC, can't play: Remote play works on my iPhone. I bought a new Windows 11 PC and I cannot get remote play to work. The Xbox app sees my console (it can even see when it's on or in standby) and it tries to...
  5. why can i only hide achievements instead of deleting from a game I WILL NEVER PLAY?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why can i only hide achievements instead of deleting from a game I WILL NEVER PLAY?: one literal mistake of an A button and my profile is forever stained with bs that i will never play or look at 728ad0c0-e609-41f6-914d-b72da569ddac
  6. Why is Xbox cloud play asking me for a PIN and I never created one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Xbox cloud play asking me for a PIN and I never created one: Why is Xbox cloud play asking me for a PIN and I never created one a1283ac0-b3cb-4ccb-8e80-c84a0415b231
  7. My brother gifted me a game thru his gaming pc and I play on xbox. But I never got the gift

in XBoX on Consoles
    My brother gifted me a game thru his gaming pc and I play on xbox. But I never got the gift: My brother gifted me modern warfare 2 thru his pc, I play on Xbox and never got the gift. Also never received a text telling me he gifted me it 8daab7ba-d898-464b-a797-ef8dab11b4a2
  8. Have had Assassin's Creed Orgins for about a year and never have been able to play it due...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have had Assassin's Creed Orgins for about a year and never have been able to play it due...: The game will not make it past the title screen it either goes black or stays on the title screen. 308bc5f2-556c-4141-9097-6cc89891fa35
  9. I can't play Minecraft after migrating account, it's as if I never owned it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play Minecraft after migrating account, it's as if I never owned it...: I have found confirmation in an email from about a year ago where it says that I successfully managed to migrate my Mojang account to Microsoft, however on my Microsoft account I can't play the...
  10. I need a refund on a preordered game I never got to play or even install because it said I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need a refund on a preordered game I never got to play or even install because it said I...: I pre ordered battlefield 2042 had it sitting in my games list for 6 months on release date I could not play it and said I needed to purchase it... can I get a refund. I cannot find the order...