I can hear my friend but they cant hear me (its not my hardware)

Discus and support I can hear my friend but they cant hear me (its not my hardware) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I contacted xbox live chat went through all the troubleshooting. my kinect and headset both work! when i am in a party or game chat i speak and the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LvDPrankWars, Oct 12, 2015.

1. LvDPrankWars
    LvDPrankWars Guest

I contacted xbox live chat went through all the troubleshooting. my kinect and headset both work!

when i am in a party or game chat i speak and the icon lights up saying that i am speaking..i even went on to skype test call and i can hear myself), but my friends dont hear me, no one can hear me. I can hear them. This is all since i had a comms ban but
    since it was lifted this no longer works and ive seen it over google from others but there is no solution, i posted in another thread but im waiting for a mod to approve the post and no posts have been made since the 27th sept

PLEASE FIX THIS

:)

LvDPrankWars, Oct 12, 2015
  2. Devichu10
    Devichu10 Guest
    mute or ban or something

for some reason i can hear all my friends on my list but only two of my friends cant hear me and they are close friends but i can hear my two close friends its just that i cant hear them ...when i go on there profile it says they are muted and everytime
    i try to unmute my system automaticly mutes them again...i did reset, checked all my settings, checked all my other friends and they are not muted. what could be the problem?

Devichu10, Oct 12, 2015
  3. kill244
    kill244 Guest
    headset settings

Hi, I can hear my friends but they cant hear me. my headset is unmuted but it says my settings are stopping me from talking to people, but when I check my settings it says its set to everybody can hear me, any ideas why

kill244, Oct 12, 2015
  4. I can hear my friend but they cant hear me (its not my hardware)

Hello

This is a known issue and the proper teams have been notified already to work on a fix, for further communications please keep an eye on this thread

forums.xbox.com/.../2048418.aspx

FearedNightmare, Oct 12, 2015
  5. FearedNightmare Win User

Hello

This is a known issue and the proper teams have been notified already to work on a fix, for further communications please keep an eye on this thread

forums.xbox.com/.../2048418.aspx
  6. jammidodger34 Win User

Comm banned for no reason with weird effect

Wired headset and ive tried with other headsets

tried with another controller

can hear my friends in party

Its weird because my headset allows me to hear myself while talking, and i can hear myself but people cant hear me
  7. wi7bit Win User

I can hear my friends but they can't hear me.

Hi SlinkDinkJay

What model headset is it? I had the Turtle Beach Stealth 700 (gen1) and they decided to stop picking up my mic. Even tried using Bluetooth on my phone and record a memo but got the same result, so I knew it wasn't the console.

Manufacture asked me to reset it using the Audio app on the PC, which I did. It worked for a while but stopped again.

Luckily, I had a three-year warranty, so I returned them and got the Stealth 600 (gen 2).

Hope that helps.
  8. TheDuck8283 Win User

I can hear my friends but they can't hear me.

Try these steps:

* Connect your headset to the Turtle Beach Audio Hub to update

* Charge your headset

* Update your controller.

Please let me know if this helps!
  9. Misses Quinzel Win User

my friends cant hear me

Hey there, CryonicIjustwin! Looks like you've already posted about this subject
    here. You will want to refer to that for further information. Thanks for understanding!
Thema:

1. I can hear my friend but they cant hear me (its not my hardware) - Similar Threads - hear friend cant

2. Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses: im on xbox app and my friend said they couldnt hear me on the stream, what do i do to fix that or yall need to fix that ed144e69-1906-4ec9-b3f0-8f56b74d453a
  3. My son plays Fortnite with friends but today they can’t hear him. He can hear them.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My son plays Fortnite with friends but today they can’t hear him. He can hear them.: My son plays Fortnite most days with friends and it alwasy works fine. Today his friends can’t hear him, but he can hear them. We have tried a different headset and have the same problem. We have...
  4. I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work: I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work 44fed8e7-9aca-4903-a401-e2a753d14647
  5. I can’t hear friends or talk in Discord from my Xbox One S

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can’t hear friends or talk in Discord from my Xbox One S: I was using Discord on a regular basis. One day I accidentally switched to game chat but when I switched back to Discord chat, I could no longer hear other people in the party, and I could not be...
  6. Why i cant hear game chat when im in discord whit my friend?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why i cant hear game chat when im in discord whit my friend?: So i play modern warfare 2 and i dont know why i hear my friend really badly in game chat so i talk with him in discord but i still want to hear the game chat but game chat doesnt work at the same...
  7. why cant i hear my friend in the party

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why cant i hear my friend in the party: I am on my pc using game bar and hes using his xbox, when we join a party he can hear me but i cant hear him although his bubble is moving, but i can hear notifications when he invites me to...
  8. Cant hear my friend in party chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant hear my friend in party chat: So for some reason I cant hear my friend in party chat. It's only him and I can hear everyone else. I've tried deleting my profile, had both of us reset our xboxes, and nothing. What it seems like...
  9. Cant hear or add friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant hear or add friend: I recently had a friend disappear off my friends list and he appears anonymously in parties and shows offline if I searched him and I cannot add him back however he can hear me whenever we are in...
  10. I can hear a friend but he cant hear me

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can hear a friend but he cant hear me: I can hear my friend and all my other friends besides him can hear me and he can hear everyone besides me whats wrong? e0310b69-daea-4c69-a3fe-25887be5dce0