I can hear but cant speak through my headset

Discus and support I can hear but cant speak through my headset in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; im using a logitech g430 headset and i can hear but i cant speak. My xbox recognizes that i have a headset plugged in but it doesnt register me... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by camo0411, Jul 6, 2017.

1. camo0411
    camo0411 Guest

im using a logitech g430 headset and i can hear but i cant speak. My xbox recognizes that i have a headset plugged in but it doesnt register me speaking. Ive replaced the headset, adapter, controller, and ive tried every single thing ive been told to do
    besides updating my controller. For some reason it wont register that i have a usb connection from controller to xbox.

:)

camo0411, Jul 6, 2017
  2. Xbox 360 Turtle Beach Headset isn't working.please help?

My turtle beach x 12 is acting up. When I try to talk to people in parties, they can hear me speak but i cant hear them through my headset. i have to put the voice chat through my tv speakers to hear them. Any suggestions?

GrandTheft A1eX, Jul 6, 2017
  3. Mr Clowns
    Mr Clowns Guest
    Headset Issues

I'm having a similar issue but no static, the headset speaker works but I can not hear my friends talking through it and they can only hear me through Kinect

Mr Clowns, Jul 6, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: