I can hear a friend but he cant hear me

Discus and support I can hear a friend but he cant hear me in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can hear my friend and all my other friends besides him can hear me and he can hear everyone besides me whats wrong?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TeaR Syde, Jul 7, 2015.

1. TeaR Syde
    TeaR Syde Guest

I can hear my friend and all my other friends besides him can hear me and he can hear everyone besides me whats wrong?

:)

TeaR Syde, Jul 7, 2015
  2. PyroBye101
    PyroBye101 Guest
    Issues with party chat (friends can hear me but I can't hear them)

For me, I can hear my friend, but he cant hear me. I have a moderate NAT.

PyroBye101, Jul 7, 2015
  3. UnD3Ad taco
    UnD3Ad taco Guest
    Can hear friends, but friends can't hear me

When I go into a party I can hear my friends, but they can't hear me. I am not muted and when I checked my NAT type it says it's open. I tested the mic on my computer(both skype and the xbox app), and my phone and it works fine on
    there. I also tried all my controllers and none of them are working. I had this problem with two mics the turtle beach xo ones and the Astros A10(which I just got). Any ideas why this is happening and how to fix this problem? Thanks

UnD3Ad taco, Jul 7, 2015
  4. Schizzy718
    Schizzy718 Guest

Are you sure you are hearing your friend from his mic and not through someone elses? This happened to my friend once before and it ended up being that his friend accidently muted him. He was hearing him through another person because he was using kinect
    and not the traditional headset.

Schizzy718, Jul 7, 2015
  5. DabestJohnn
    DabestJohnn Guest
    It sound like he's muted you! Please make sure, your friend hasn't muted you by accident.

DabestJohnn, Jul 8, 2015
  6. TeaR Syde
    TeaR Syde Guest
    No if he muted me i wouldnt be able to hear him and no im sure im hearing him not throught someone elses mic or anything im hearing him

TeaR Syde, Oct 31, 2018
  7. DabestJohnn Win User

It sound like he's muted you! Please make sure, your friend hasn't muted you by accident.
  8. Schizzy718 Win User

Are you sure you are hearing your friend from his mic and not through someone elses? This happened to my friend once before and it ended up being that his friend accidently muted him. He was hearing him through another person because he was using kinect
    and not the traditional headset.
  9. TeaR Syde Win User

No if he muted me i wouldnt be able to hear him and no im sure im hearing him not throught someone elses mic or anything im hearing him
  10. PyroBye101 Win User

Issues with party chat (friends can hear me but I can't hear them)

For me, I can hear my friend, but he cant hear me. I have a moderate NAT.
  11. MichelleWard3 Win User

Xbox and Ps4

Im on xbox one using xbox live and headset and my friend is on ps4 with a headset. I can hear him but he cant hear me
Thema:

1. I can hear a friend but he cant hear me - Similar Threads - hear friend cant

2. Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses: im on xbox app and my friend said they couldnt hear me on the stream, what do i do to fix that or yall need to fix that ed144e69-1906-4ec9-b3f0-8f56b74d453a
  3. My son plays Fortnite with friends but today they can’t hear him. He can hear them.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My son plays Fortnite with friends but today they can’t hear him. He can hear them.: My son plays Fortnite most days with friends and it alwasy works fine. Today his friends can’t hear him, but he can hear them. We have tried a different headset and have the same problem. We have...
  4. I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work: I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work 44fed8e7-9aca-4903-a401-e2a753d14647
  5. I can’t hear friends or talk in Discord from my Xbox One S

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can’t hear friends or talk in Discord from my Xbox One S: I was using Discord on a regular basis. One day I accidentally switched to game chat but when I switched back to Discord chat, I could no longer hear other people in the party, and I could not be...
  6. Why i cant hear game chat when im in discord whit my friend?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why i cant hear game chat when im in discord whit my friend?: So i play modern warfare 2 and i dont know why i hear my friend really badly in game chat so i talk with him in discord but i still want to hear the game chat but game chat doesnt work at the same...
  7. why cant i hear my friend in the party

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why cant i hear my friend in the party: I am on my pc using game bar and hes using his xbox, when we join a party he can hear me but i cant hear him although his bubble is moving, but i can hear notifications when he invites me to...
  8. Cant hear my friend in party chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant hear my friend in party chat: So for some reason I cant hear my friend in party chat. It's only him and I can hear everyone else. I've tried deleting my profile, had both of us reset our xboxes, and nothing. What it seems like...
  9. Cant hear or add friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant hear or add friend: I recently had a friend disappear off my friends list and he appears anonymously in parties and shows offline if I searched him and I cannot add him back however he can hear me whenever we are in...
  10. I can hear my friend but they cant hear me (its not my hardware)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can hear my friend but they cant hear me (its not my hardware): I contacted xbox live chat went through all the troubleshooting. my kinect and headset both work! when i am in a party or game chat i speak and the icon lights up saying that i am speaking..i...