I can download ARK Extinction dlc on xbox and laptop but not on main pc

Discus and support I can download ARK Extinction dlc on xbox and laptop but not on main pc in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Whenever I try to download the dlc it doesn't get past the starting download phase and throws error code: 0x803FB005 [img] [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Randomphazyrt, Feb 29, 2020.

1. I can download ARK Extinction dlc on xbox and laptop but not on main pc

Whenever I try to download the dlc it doesn't get past the starting download phase and throws error code: 0x803FB005

I can download ARK Extinction dlc on xbox and laptop but not on main pc [​IMG]

I can download ARK Extinction dlc on xbox and laptop but not on main pc [​IMG]

:)

Randomphazyrt, Feb 29, 2020
  2. OmarMoheyEldin Win User

Thank you for getting back to me. I just logged onto my computer today (It's been off since Friday) nothing has changed on my computer, no Windows update and it is now downloading properly. It never worked when I first restarted my computer on Feb
    26 or on Feb 28. I have no clue what would have fixed this, perhaps it was an update for the game itself.
    [​IMG]

I'm just glad its working now so I can play with my friends. Thank you!
    Mine will only allow me to download base game, Abberation, and SE, even though I own all dlcs?? I also cant find the free dlcs like ragnarok or center, or valguero in my owned games tab?
  3. Randomphazyrt Win User

Thank you for getting back to me. I just logged onto my computer today (It's been off since Friday) nothing has changed on my computer, no Windows update and it is now downloading properly. It never worked when I first restarted my computer on Feb 26 or
    on Feb 28. I have no clue what would have fixed this, perhaps it was an update for the game itself.
    [​IMG]

I'm just glad its working now so I can play with my friends. Thank you!
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello OmarMoheyEldin,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread. We will be
    more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues. Thank you again and happy gaming
    OmarMoheyEldin!
  5. schnurren Win User

Hello Randomphazyrt,

Both Windows 10 PCs have the same account as the main account for the computer? And do you have the game purchased or it is from GamePass? (Just to be sure, from the picture you send, I think its purchased).

In the PC that its not working, please try to fully update windows (and just in case, install the "XBox beta" app).

Tell us if this fixed your issue please!
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Ark Extinction not installing on pc

Hi Owen,

The Microsoft Store has the DLC listed for both Xbox One and PC separately and for some reason they aren't listed together. You'll notice in the Store, in the product details there is a section that says "Available On" and it'll say Xbox One or PC but since
    this is a play anywhere title, ownership of either license should allow you to install it and play on the PC.

What does it say in the Store when you try to download Extinction? I'm going to post the PC version of the DLC and let us know what it says while signed into the correct account that purchased the Explorer's edition

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/ark-extinction/9nr0nh9nxpq2?cid=msft_web_chart&activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab

If for some reason you cannot download the DLC, restart you PC completely and then sign out and then back into the Microsoft Store and the Xbox app on your PC with your account.
Thema:

1. I can download ARK Extinction dlc on xbox and laptop but not on main pc - Similar Threads - download ARK Extinction

2. microsoft store wont let me download ark genesis add on

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft store wont let me download ark genesis add on: I bought both ark genesis part 1 and part 2 on my Xbox as the were first released and I have had no problem downloading them before on windows 10 but when I recently tried reinstalling them it...
  3. having trouble downloading ark survival ascendant it says it's not compatible on my Xbox One s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    having trouble downloading ark survival ascendant it says it's not compatible on my Xbox One s: it's saying ark survival ascendant is not compatible with my Xbox One s bc7ddb52-4813-4300-915b-f64d49c97f5e
  4. If I download ARK ASA on my pc via xbox app, is it considered as a console or a PC for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I download ARK ASA on my pc via xbox app, is it considered as a console or a PC for...: If I download ARK ASA on my pc via xbox app, is it considered as a console or a PC for crossplay? f330bdf0-db6a-4b26-9624-471f047d52b7
  5. I have a Xbox one s and I can’t download ark ascended it keeps telling me it’s not compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a Xbox one s and I can’t download ark ascended it keeps telling me it’s not compatible: I am so lost idk what to do d0a4f6f1-9d84-4b89-92b2-f53c2f1a2f91
  6. Error Code: 0x8024001E and Download Stalling in ARK: Ultimate Survivor Edition via Xbox App...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code: 0x8024001E and Download Stalling in ARK: Ultimate Survivor Edition via Xbox App...: I attempted to download ARK: Ultimate Survivor Edition from the Xbox app via Game Pass. However, I encountered a problem where the download would stop at various points. The first time it stopped...
  7. How do I download the Scorched Earth DLC for ARK on my PC since I own it on xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I download the Scorched Earth DLC for ARK on my PC since I own it on xbox?: I own the ARK: Survival Evolved DLC map "Scorched Earth" on Xbox, so I logged into my microsoft account on the microsoft store on pc to download the DLC on my pc, yet my pc does not recognize that...
  8. Hey, I wanted to download the ARK game at 93% the download stopped, I can neither delete...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey, I wanted to download the ARK game at 93% the download stopped, I can neither delete...: Hey, I wanted to download the ARK game at 93% the download stopped, I can neither delete the game nor complete the download, all in the original xbox application....
  9. I download ark evolved and it’s asking me to get a membership even though I have bought a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I download ark evolved and it’s asking me to get a membership even though I have bought a...: Download ark evolved waited three hours for it to download all 240 gigabytes then when I wanted to play, it’s asking me to get a membership of Xbox ultimate or Xbox gold but I already have a gold...
  10. unable to download ARK: Survival Evolved from Windows Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to download ARK: Survival Evolved from Windows Store: Greetings, I am having issues for the last month of so trying to download and install ARK: Survival Evolved on my PC through Windows Store. I am getting the following error when I try to...