I buyed the new call of duty 100 pack on Xbox but it’s not letting me play it right now

Discus and support I buyed the new call of duty 100 pack on Xbox but it’s not letting me play it right now in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I buys the new call of duty 3 and it’s not letting me play it I can show u I buys it 3 mouths ago on cash app 30037eab-636e-493a-9083-849bbf0ab69f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Josiah Rep, Nov 10, 2023.

1. Josiah Rep
    Josiah Rep Guest

I buyed the new call of duty 100 pack on Xbox but it’s not letting me play it right now

I buys the new call of duty 3 and it’s not letting me play it I can show u I buys it 3 mouths ago on cash app

:)

Josiah Rep, Nov 10, 2023
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Hello Josiah R. I’m Arturo, and I’ll be glad to assist with your concern today.

Can you review if the transaction for the preorder appears in your Microsoft account order history with the status completed, or the preorder appears with the status declined?

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

I have seen similar posts about other players who have experienced a declined transaction for the game.

Thanks for your time,

Arturo.

Note: Please refrain from sharing personal information, including an email address or order number, in case you find this transaction. As community users, we are not able to enter or check your account information, and everything we comment can be seen by anyone on the internet.
  3. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

Goldeneye Reloaded hands on Review... Disappointing really :/

Because if I wanted to play Call of Duty, I would play Call of Duty. I buy new games to play something new and original, excluding series.
  4. F U I D C Win User

Are games really games anymore?

The only thing I do not like is now the dlc for call of duty, I use to just buy multiplayer map packs I recently wanted to buy some maps for black ops 4. But the guy at game stop said you have to pay nearly 50 for them because it has zombies in it, to
    me that is like buying a whole new game.
  5. SVC5z Win User

Do we really need another COD game soo soon?

I would just like to say I saved a lot of money by not buying any of the map packs. The only Call of Duty map pack I bought was the one on Call of Duty 4
  6. The Resistance Win User

Would you pay $40 for all weapon and perk packs?

I can see this becoming a trend now. It will not suprise me if Call of Duty starts to sell these packs once the next game comes around. Now everyone who buys them will have an advantage, and potentially ruin multiplayer games.
Thema:

1. I buyed the new call of duty 100 pack on Xbox but it’s not letting me play it right now - Similar Threads - buyed call duty

2. I have a Turkish account, a turkish Deniz bank card, but I cannot buy Call of Duty 3 for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a Turkish account, a turkish Deniz bank card, but I cannot buy Call of Duty 3 for...: I have a Turkish account, a turkish Deniz bank card, but I cannot buy Call of Duty 3 for 1999 TL. However I can buy items in game for 150 TL. What can be the problem?...
  3. i bought call of duty modern warfare 2 it say i have to buy it again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought call of duty modern warfare 2 it say i have to buy it again: can anybody explain why my call of duty modern warfare 2 cross gen i bought and it even say in my order history that i dont own it. b284d692-21f1-45ac-99ec-c4c16e379d31
  4. When I click on call of duty me 3 2023 multiplayer it tells me to buy game pass. And also...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I click on call of duty me 3 2023 multiplayer it tells me to buy game pass. And also...: System information: XBOX ONE WHAT I TRIED: I RE DOWNLOADED THE WHOLE GAME 5e5b27dc-5aab-4d20-964d-a49d0d48c1b3
  5. I buyed Call of duty Mw (points) i writed in redeem and didn’t received in the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I buyed Call of duty Mw (points) i writed in redeem and didn’t received in the game: How it’s work when you buying a points on the game , i writed everything right in redeem space , it was show its okey i got them , but them i turning the game on.And looking in points i didn’t got...
  6. i cant play call of duty that i buy on my pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant play call of duty that i buy on my pc: all my game on xbox cant play on pc 116ee593-bb92-4068-9a4a-9a31bd7dbd9e
  7. Should I buy Call of Duty Modern Warfare II?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Should I buy Call of Duty Modern Warfare II?: So we know that microsoft bought Activision now and it says they will not add it on game pass untill 2025 but we dont know that games they mean, maybe they mean the new CoD that starts in...
  8. Call of duty cold wants me to buy the game again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty cold wants me to buy the game again: I can't paly call of duty cold war and it only shows 4 add-ons instead of rest ( anyone have a solution to this problem comment below or whatever) 70c185f0-544f-4258-a2d0-d5e18c22ba97
  9. i download call of duty and i buy but the game is not runing and i cant play please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i download call of duty and i buy but the game is not runing and i cant play please help: i download call of duty and i buy but the game is not runing and i cant play please help 6bafa68f-ed33-4a6c-9bc5-68579260cd7a
  10. Why i have to pay for play call of duty vanguard if I buy the game in Walmart?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i have to pay for play call of duty vanguard if I buy the game in Walmart?: Why i have to pay for play call of duty vanguard if I buy the game in Walmart? 40b4816a-9b9e-4576-a4bd-efe77d190084