I buyed Call of duty Mw (points) i writed in redeem and didn’t received in the game

Discus and support I buyed Call of duty Mw (points) i writed in redeem and didn’t received in the game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How it’s work when you buying a points on the game , i writed everything right in redeem space , it was show its okey i got them , but them i turning... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by marius jasilionis, Nov 5, 2023.

1. I buyed Call of duty Mw (points) i writed in redeem and didn’t received in the game

How it’s work when you buying a points on the game , i writed everything right in redeem space , it was show its okey i got them , but them i turning the game on.And looking in points i didn’t got them.

Please help me

:)

marius jasilionis, Nov 5, 2023
  2. marius jasilionis Win User

I buyed Call of duty Mw (points) i writed in redeem and didn’t received in the game

Hello,

yes i got like a receipt with order number.
  3. marius jasilionis Win User

[table][tr][table][tr]Thank you for shopping with us on 04 November 2023.Any downloads you bought, except preorders, are available now.[/tr][/table]
    [/tr][/table][table][tr][table][tr][table][tr][td]Order Number: 3514758118[/td][/tr][tr][td]Date purchased: 04 November 2023[/td][/tr][/table]
    [/tr][/table][/tr][/table]
  4. bralmo13 Win User

Hello Marius J, my name is Brett. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

Did you receive an email confirmation from Xbox when you redeemed the points for Modern Warfare, confirming that the redemption was successful?
  5. ngocphi Win User

Campaign not available in free (Xbox live) Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Call of duty is handled in one app regardless of which platform the call of duty app which is a launcher for all games call of duty now including warzone

Mw games are on sale atm on console and PC but in order to buy pc you need steam or battlenet

Call of duty mw isn't free on any platform.except if you live in Europe and on one of the 9 new cloud services like.boosteriod or geforce now
  6. A Witty Panda Win User

CoD 4 MW

COD 4 MW was the best Call of Duty game
Thema:

1. I buyed Call of duty Mw (points) i writed in redeem and didn’t received in the game - Similar Threads - buyed Call duty

2. I have a Turkish account, a turkish Deniz bank card, but I cannot buy Call of Duty 3 for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a Turkish account, a turkish Deniz bank card, but I cannot buy Call of Duty 3 for...: I have a Turkish account, a turkish Deniz bank card, but I cannot buy Call of Duty 3 for 1999 TL. However I can buy items in game for 150 TL. What can be the problem?...
  3. i bought call of duty modern warfare 2 it say i have to buy it again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought call of duty modern warfare 2 it say i have to buy it again: can anybody explain why my call of duty modern warfare 2 cross gen i bought and it even say in my order history that i dont own it. b284d692-21f1-45ac-99ec-c4c16e379d31
  4. When I click on call of duty me 3 2023 multiplayer it tells me to buy game pass. And also...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I click on call of duty me 3 2023 multiplayer it tells me to buy game pass. And also...: System information: XBOX ONE WHAT I TRIED: I RE DOWNLOADED THE WHOLE GAME 5e5b27dc-5aab-4d20-964d-a49d0d48c1b3
  5. I buyed the new call of duty 100 pack on Xbox but it’s not letting me play it right now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I buyed the new call of duty 100 pack on Xbox but it’s not letting me play it right now: I buys the new call of duty 3 and it’s not letting me play it I can show u I buys it 3 mouths ago on cash app 30037eab-636e-493a-9083-849bbf0ab69f
  6. i cant play call of duty that i buy on my pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant play call of duty that i buy on my pc: all my game on xbox cant play on pc 116ee593-bb92-4068-9a4a-9a31bd7dbd9e
  7. Should I buy Call of Duty Modern Warfare II?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Should I buy Call of Duty Modern Warfare II?: So we know that microsoft bought Activision now and it says they will not add it on game pass untill 2025 but we dont know that games they mean, maybe they mean the new CoD that starts in...
  8. Call of duty cold wants me to buy the game again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty cold wants me to buy the game again: I can't paly call of duty cold war and it only shows 4 add-ons instead of rest ( anyone have a solution to this problem comment below or whatever) 70c185f0-544f-4258-a2d0-d5e18c22ba97
  9. i download call of duty and i buy but the game is not runing and i cant play please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i download call of duty and i buy but the game is not runing and i cant play please help: i download call of duty and i buy but the game is not runing and i cant play please help 6bafa68f-ed33-4a6c-9bc5-68579260cd7a
  10. Why i have to pay for play call of duty vanguard if I buy the game in Walmart?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i have to pay for play call of duty vanguard if I buy the game in Walmart?: Why i have to pay for play call of duty vanguard if I buy the game in Walmart? 40b4816a-9b9e-4576-a4bd-efe77d190084