I buy Titanfall on 360, why do i need to pay again for play it on One?

Discus and support I buy Titanfall on 360, why do i need to pay again for play it on One? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I pay and download some games on my xbox360 using the store, when i buy my Xbox One I notice that many games do not appear automatically, some appear... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DLOMX77, Nov 29, 2016.

1. DLOMX77
    DLOMX77 Guest

I pay and download some games on my xbox360 using the store, when i buy my Xbox One I notice that many games do not appear automatically, some appear but others not...

I think was a problem of retrocompatibility, but by example i buy Titanfall on 360 and i saw later there is a Titanfall on One, why this games if I already pay for them are not ready to download on One?

Regards

Roberto

:)

DLOMX77, Nov 29, 2016
  2. Digital Download carry over to next gen

Why do I need to digitally download a game I already own on the 360 in digital format again and buy it again in digital format for xbone?

Lost Kosebamse, Nov 29, 2016
  3. COD Ghosts Digital Hardened some DLC items not available....

I was wondering why the add ons like map or other dlc I buy on my xbox one but when I try get them on 360 it says I have to purchase them again... my son bought the map packs on the 360 but when he tried to download them on the xbox one it says he has to
    pay for them again? Or vise versa like when I purchased the snoop dogg voice over on xbox one and tried to download it on 360 it says I have to pay again? What do I do?

howlingwolf23, Nov 29, 2016
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Since Titanfall is not backwards compatible, you would need to purchase the One version in order to play it on the One. Since the game is available on both systems, they are seen as separate versions.

Smwutches, Nov 29, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: