I buy the same thing 2 times by accident how do I get my money back

Discus and support I buy the same thing 2 times by accident how do I get my money back in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I buy the same thing two time for 34$ can I get my money back? 938a5bf2-6fea-4238-b2f8-399e5d675ced Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FunkyThread0164, Apr 22, 2018.

1. I buy the same thing 2 times by accident how do I get my money back

I buy the same thing two time for 34$ can I get my money back?

:)

FunkyThread0164, Apr 22, 2018
  2. ryanleexafcx
    ryanleexafcx Guest
    Hard Drive

i deleted everything of my hard drive by accident HOW DO I GET EVERYTHING BACK

ryanleexafcx, Apr 22, 2018
  3. TrinalMink4
    TrinalMink4 Guest
    HElP M3

i moded my gamersore by accident i was seeing how u do it and it worked how do i go back to zero cuz it was by accident

TrinalMink4, Apr 22, 2018
  4. fullonmage247 Win User

Can not play online

They are acting like it's an unfortunate accident, except the exact same thing happened last week at the same time during the day. If it's planned we need a warning. I spend too much money for this crap. And the event in my game ends at 1pm and won't happen
    again for 2 months.
  5. maxen Win User

How do I get my money back?

6. Rostom L Win User

How do I get my money back?

7. Ironwilled Win User

How do I get my money back?!?

HI There,

I'm sorry for everything that you're going through but we as ambassadors can't really help you in that department other then pointing you in the direction of support.

Link: https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/contact-us#2
  8. Kae1936310 Win User

HOW DO I GET MY MONEY BACK??

Awesome thanks, that’s helpful. On the website, it already says my request was denied as the person behind the support email didn’t really care to further help. I will try contact them personally/request a callback.
Thema:

I buy the same thing 2 times by accident how do I get my money back

1. I buy the same thing 2 times by accident how do I get my money back - Similar Threads - buy same thing

2. I had the same issue, attempted to buy Alan Wake game but got error and was double charged...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had the same issue, attempted to buy Alan Wake game but got error and was double charged...: I hope to receive a full refund for my game charges since I still haven’t received the game, I’m afraid to try and buy any more games in case same issue occurs, this is why Inprefer physical...
  3. I recently purchased a game for myself and I'd like to buy the same version for a friend...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently purchased a game for myself and I'd like to buy the same version for a friend...: I recently purchased a game for myself and would like to send the same game as a gift but there is no longer a tab to send as a gift, how can I send my friend the gift of a game I already own?...
  4. Why do i have to buy minecraft on xbox if i already bought it with microsoft? (same email...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do i have to buy minecraft on xbox if i already bought it with microsoft? (same email...: Hello, I have bought minecraft on my pc over a year ago with my microsoft account. I need my microsoft account to log in my minecraft account, so that confirms it. It came to my attention that...
  5. If I buy a second disc of the same game, can both my kids play on separate consoles, that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy a second disc of the same game, can both my kids play on separate consoles, that...: We have an Xbox One and an Xbox X, both our kids want to play Red Dead at the same time, one on each console. Right now they take turns moving the disc mack and forth. If we buy a second disc, or...
  6. If I played a game on Xbox, Will the game progress be saved if I buy the same game off the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I played a game on Xbox, Will the game progress be saved if I buy the same game off the...: I played dying light when it first came out in 2016 for my Xbox 1, And just recently I’ve been wanting to play it again but no longer have an Xbox (Since I’ve moved to PC) IF I was to buy Dying...
  7. Changing my gamertag on the same email makes me have to buy Minecraft again?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changing my gamertag on the same email makes me have to buy Minecraft again?: So I recently decided to change my Minecraft gamertag from VOIDBLACKK to VOIDChan#3514. (Im also not sure it added numbers unlike my original gamertag) When I was logged out of my account and...
  8. Phone number isn't the same so I can't buy Xbox live, how do I change it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Phone number isn't the same so I can't buy Xbox live, how do I change it: I can't buy Xbox live because I need to confirm that it's me with my phone number, doesn't give me the other option, but my Xbox has my old number and when I go to change my details on Microsoft...
  9. Do I have to buy minecraft for PC yet I own it on my xbox through the same microsoft account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I have to buy minecraft for PC yet I own it on my xbox through the same microsoft account?: I own minecraft bedrock edition on my console and want to play it on my laptop. I can't find it anywhere in my library, not through the microsoft store, not through the xbox app, and not the...
  10. I have both a Series S and a Series X, in the same house. If I buy a disc version of a game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have both a Series S and a Series X, in the same house. If I buy a disc version of a game...: I have both a Series S and a Series X, in the same house. If I buy a disc version of a game and put it in Series X can play it somehow on the Series S? 07821399-2ffd-4538-ab18-f981a4075839