I buy sea of thieves but I don't have the game

Discus and support I buy sea of thieves but I don't have the game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I use a code to get Sea of Thieves and I enter the code in Microsoft Store but he said "Try again please". I try again but he said "The code is already... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Milan ZKL, Mar 22, 2019.

1. Milan ZKL
    Milan ZKL Guest

I use a code to get Sea of Thieves and I enter the code in Microsoft Store but he said "Try again please". I try again but he said "The code is already used" and I don't have the game. Please help me !

:)

Milan ZKL, Mar 22, 2019
  2. Christyna64 Win User

Is the game in your purchase history? Try and remove your account then sign back in. Also try a console reset.
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there Milan,

Thanks for keeping us updated with the issue. Unfortunately here in forums, we do not have the appropriate tools to further assist with billing and game licensing. I recommend to try contacting
    Customer Support
    for further assistance as XBF Nestor recommended up above.

Thanks for your time. Hope this helps.
  4. Milan ZKL Win User

Thank you for tour answers but I cant see Des of thieves in my purshase history
  5. Shadowskill08 Win User

Are you able to see Sea of Thieves in your Ready to be Installed section? If not, verify the purchase was made by checking your history. Here is the support

link
  6. Radiant Sword X Win User

Have you tried to reset the system? See if that works. Also, check your download history, too to see if it was redeemed or not.
Thema:

1. I buy sea of thieves but I don't have the game - Similar Threads - buy sea thieves

2. Sea of Thieves asking me to repurchase after buying it back in 2018

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of Thieves asking me to repurchase after buying it back in 2018: So I decided I wanted to redownload sea of thieves, but when I go to redownload it, it just asks me to repurchase as if I havent owned it before. I even went into my payment and billing history...
  3. Microsoft Store asks me to buy it again Sea of Thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store asks me to buy it again Sea of Thieves: hello i bougt 3-4 year back sea of thieves and now i want play but when i want setup there is no download or instal button just the price of the game I don't want to buy it again pls help me...
  4. I need to bought Sea of Thieves some time ago and now I need to buy it again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to bought Sea of Thieves some time ago and now I need to buy it again: In 2019 I bought Sea of Thieves and I have played it ever since, until a week ago when I needed to renew my live subscription, I have barely heard of it and I don't know what it does. I got Xbox...
  5. I bought Sea of thieves feom the xbox store and it says i need to buy gamepass i tried so...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Sea of thieves feom the xbox store and it says i need to buy gamepass i tried so...: I tried the power thing and then restart i loged uot and back in nothing helped 70929c1b-aff7-49d8-8184-da2510e76fc5
  6. I bought game pass ultimate but its still showing only the buy button fotr sea of thives...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought game pass ultimate but its still showing only the buy button fotr sea of thives...: Thoes anyone know what the problem is 3fab5a4b-0c23-4fce-b981-1e5e3579f46a
  7. Hello ! I want to buy a Sea of Thieves key from Eneba and activate it on Microsoft store .

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello ! I want to buy a Sea of Thieves key from Eneba and activate it on Microsoft store .: Hello ! I want to buy a Sea of Thieves key from Eneba and activate it on Microsoft store . The problem is that if I search Sea of Thieves on Microsoft store ( on my pc ) it won't show up. I am...
  8. Bought Sea of thieves forever ago. Just had to reset my PC and now I have to buy it again....

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought Sea of thieves forever ago. Just had to reset my PC and now I have to buy it again....: I have over 2 days played on the game yet It doesn't show in my purchase history and it's only allowing me to buy the game and not just install it. [img] 0b66dfb3-0e56-4ee1-8aaa-4a0f1a64c9ad
  9. Sea Of Thieves asks me to buy it again

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea Of Thieves asks me to buy it again: I bought the game from my pc some time ago....I was playing the game a lot even bought some in game coins! Now I have to play the game for some time and when I logged into my acc to go and...
  10. Bought Sea of thives but after create a new windows user on my PC i need to buy it again

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought Sea of thives but after create a new windows user on my PC i need to buy it again: Dear, there is a solution to get back the game because on the xbox game companion i can't find the game in my librarry and when i try to add a game manually, my computer don't found the game. I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why is the only option when trying to buy sea of thieves on the xbox to redeem code